Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Did criss angel Mindfreak you tonight?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did Criss make you levitate at home?
No I just watched
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Oh my god yes!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Only alittle bit, my arms rose up etc
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Did criss angel Mindfreak you tonight? Reply with quote

I hope I dont get yelled at for this but since I dont have access to a texting phone (the text on my phone is screwed up ><) I want ppls opinions here. Tonight on the new release of the criss angel "Mass levitation" episode, was Criss Angel able to freak your mind and make you levitate?

For my answer; he wasent able to levitate my mom, me however my mom said she felt my arms bump her alittle and I could feel my arms hovering. Talk about freaky o_O

I want your opinions ppls and please BE HONEST and for ra's sake NO FLAMMERS! IF YOU DONT LIKE CRISS ANGEL THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS POLL!
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt watch it
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talentless hack, scam, ect
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people must work REALLY hard to be this dumb

I typed cleary IF YOU DONT LIKE CRISS ANGEL BACK OFF!

God do I have to bold and 32 font my writing for you people to UNDERSTAND me?!
London

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yankees game had higher priority.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Must I repeat myself? BACK OFF!
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forums are harsher than the mainsite, the forums are FAC's version of 4chan.

Also serious business.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't figure out why people watch this guy.
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe because they actually believe that his stunts and tricks are "real"?
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you're trying to say is that they're retarded?
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levitating off the edge of a skyscraper is SOOO real.

Last edited by xEdwardx on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Anyone who doesn't believe his tricks are fake are stupid, I mean him levitating off the edge of a skyscraper is SOOO real
>Anyone who doesn't believe his tricks are fake are stupid
>his tricks are fake are stupid
>are fake are stupid
>are stupid
>[b]are[/b] stupid
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you agree Very Happy
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep running your mouths and we'll see what happens >_> I still cant figure out HOW you people sneak back in. You all say youve change HAHAHAHA! If you changed you wouldnt be causing trouble WOULD YOU?! Its like you people have a NEED to cause trouble for fear of not being the center of attention. Learn to READ RULES back off, butt out, and go to yahoo or google and laugh all you want. That OR watch Criss's special where he proves non-believers like YOU PEOPLE wrong!

This behavior is childish and idiotic, all you do is disagree to try and start fights. You people sadden me Rolling Eyes
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you knew this was gonna happen then why did you log into the forums, knowing this a breeding ground for trolls?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt Ed so stop assuming everyone knows everything. And like the admins said TROLLING WILL END so quit acting like one AND BEHAVE AND STOP THINKING YOU ARE ALL BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! God you all act like your in the fourth grade! THIS ISENT RECESS PEOPLE! Act like ADULTS for the younger 13 yr old viewers on this site. No wonder lil kids act like jerks nowadays.

Rolling Eyes
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show me an instance where I have "misbehaved". I have been calmly talking to you the entire time, you're the one spazzing out and bumping dead threads (which, is against forum rules).
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh where to begin!!

You mock me behind my back with mandy, and when I was friends with her YOU throw a fit telling her not to be friends with me and that you are disappointed in her.

You both say im emo and I have no life. Im sorry but I DO HAVE A LIFE! Just because I'm 20 and not in school anymore doesnt mean I have no life. I go to the library, I hang out with friends, I help my mother about when she needs to go to dialysis. I hang out with my brother whom might I add has taken interest in this place and might just be joining up. And I DRAW and RP on here when I have the chance. I dont go running around causing mischief like you think i do. I DONT KNOW THAT THE THREADS ARE OLD SUE ME! And when I do make a new thread YOU go out of your way to jump right in and be a introduce yourself. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I DONT CARE! I DONT LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND?! I NEVER WILL SO STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!

You also laugh at people who make sock puppet threads of myself and lunar AND DONT BOTHER REPORTING THEM! That was proof right there that people are led to get suspecious of your behaviour. You see a sock puppet REPORT IT dont laugh at it and show it off to others! You called Lunar rude names AND made fun of her art in your blogs! And you make fun of EVERYTHING I say!

Is that proof right there of your misbehaving for do I have to keep talking? I got many more instances sweetie
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the [i]forums,[/i] sweetheart, I am talking about the[i] forums[/i]. Show me an instance where I misbehaved recently. Plus that is old news~

Also tl;dr.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are following me around half of the time! Disagreeing with me, poking fun at what I like etc etc. READ RULES! Really would you do this to strata IF HE put up this topic? I have no power behind my name hence why you mock me and others like me who have vast imaginations.

Oh by the way you came onto my intro page AND WONT LEAVE ME ALONE there I DONT LIKE YOU get it through your head I never will! So buzz off and LEAVE ME ALONE understand?! And I DONT KNOW SOME OF THE THREADS ARE OLD SUE ME! I have the right to speak what I think. So BACK OFF. If strata will tell me to stop he will YOU ARE NOT AN ADMIN SO QUIT ACTING LIKE ONE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: