Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Livestream Trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Livestream Trouble Reply with quote

Okay I know I will probably sound like a retard but last night I got a Livestream (www.livestream.com) because my friends wanted to watch me draw stuff in real time, so I downloaded the Procaster program to record my desktop.

While it's recording, it runs slow and I barely have any programs running. I try to draw in Sai but it slows down and looks weird. Help please?
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had a livestream, but all I can think is:

Either you need to have a higher Internet speed or your bandwidth isn't that great. D;
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have cable internet
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure about this, but have you checked your registry? like, on your computer? we had the same issues with slow internet and other programs not working properly, and it turns out we had around 700+ errors >.>

if this is the problem, i'll try to find out how we fixed it >.> if not, then i have no other ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: