Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Planning on doing a big project, much help needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Planning on doing a big project, much help needed! Reply with quote

Thanks to my brother...yet again (He always gets me hooked on new games and music, trust me he is far more wicked than myself) I am hooked deeply on the god of war legacy (He showed me God of war 2 on saturday but sadly he wouldnt let me borrow it Dx lucky I have god of war though! -found it in her friend's jap advent children dvd case)

Anyways me and my brother got to talking...who would be able to step up to the awsomeness that is Sephiroth that ISENT a FF or KH character? And it hit us...KRATOS! I mean come on these guys have to clash. And until I can get a awsome amv going...I wanted to surprise my brother by drawing a REALISTIC sketch of Kratos; the ghost of sparta battling the infamous one winged angel; Sephiroth. However this is just step ONE. Once I get a pose I am satisfied with, I am going to do a huge arse poster of the smaller version.

Now people this is where you come in. I need a very good pose to come to mind since I have sooo many its confusing and making me brainfart. But I will tell you this much:

I want it to be an aerial battle scene that way I can show off Sephiroth's wing.
It will be a deadlock scene, as in they both are matched in power and strength.

Please help me out people and paint a picture with your words that will help me in drawing an epic scene considering I want to impress my brother, and that I want to improve badly on realism and Kratos and Sephiroth are going to be my test subjects for this.

Tips with hair, shading, contrast, and poses are always welcome too.
Flaming however is not and I will just tune you out.

Let the advice commence! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: