Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Anime Favorites
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which do you like better?
Anime
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Manga
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion Ygo DESTROYED Pokemon in the anime business. Sure pokemon makes alot off of its toys and cards etc but you dont see alot of teens praising the pokemon show like they praise the original yugioh x3
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pokemon has lasting appeal through well made games that children and adults alike enjoy.

Yu gi oh has neckbeards playing cards at your local TTCG store.
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"]Pokemon has lasting appeal through well made games that children and adults alike enjoy.[/quote]

True, I have been to those Pokemon League things before (where you battle each other with TCG decks, trade cards, or play the video games), and I saw -- literally -- a 65 year old man playing the TCG, which means that Pokemon is certainly not always for little kids. Both children and adults like Pokemon and many parents (including my father with I was little) will play the video games/TCG with their children.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: