Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Most Annoying VG Characters/VG Characters You Hate
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Most Annoying VG Characters/VG Characters You Hate Reply with quote

Who is, in your opinion, the most annoying video game character?

For me, it's....

Samurai Warriors 1 Oichi - seriously, she is just as useless as a bag of hammers. Only good thing she has is her C3, which is good for combos. She has, without a doubt, a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE english voice, she's a f*cking mary-sue on so many levels, and...did I mention she looks like she's eight? Seriously, Koei is FILLED with pedos. And did I forget to mention she has without a doubt, the most useless alternate costume out of all the characters in the game?

SW1 Masamune - Hated him from the start. Played as him, still didn't like him. His voice was annoying, his musou sucked, his alternate costume was made of WTFness, and he looks like he's 12. Once again, as I said before, Koei is FILLED with pedos.

Zhen Ji of Dynasty Warriors - what words can I use to describe her? Oh yeah. STUPID. SPOILED. WH*RE. (South Park reference) Her voice is annoying, she's a total b*tch to EVERYONE, and she dresses like a whore. Not to mention she thinks she's the hottest thing on the planet, and it pisses me off to no end. Thank god she has no story mode in DW6. She is, without a doubt, THEE epitome of a sl*t-sue.

Anyhow, as I said before, who do you think is annoying/which video game character you hate?
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg257/orochi91/GraciaMagoichi.png[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic the Hedgehog. I loved the original sonic gamers but the hedgehog himself and what he does to people infuriates me to no end. Its astounding what people say or do when it comes to sonic. just look at people like chris chan or chase. i mean if a video game character has enough of an effect on someone to drive them to start a religion based on those games then that is one fucked up character and needs to be taken away from impressionable children and the like
Hisoka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Sonic The Hedgehog, even though I own Sega Superstars Tennis on the Wii. He just sounds rude, cocky, over the top and above all, he is just sooo annoying.

Other characters I don't like: Any one of them that's a villain. I don't like villains in games, etc as a rule, and the onyl exception I'll make is Darth Vader in the Star Wars films.
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hisoka"]I hate Sonic The Hedgehog, even though I own Sega Superstars Tennis on the Wii. He just sounds rude, cocky, over the top and above all, he is just sooo annoying.

Other characters I don't like: Any one of them that's a villain. I don't like villains in games, etc as a rule, and the onyl exception I'll make is Darth Vader in the Star Wars films.[/quote]

QFT. Sonic himself = fail.

Also, I HATE HATE HATE DW4-DW5 Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao. Really, they are without a doubt, THEE epitome of annoying and the definition of a mary-sue. Their voices are annoying, their story modes are barely interesting, and their musou is bleh.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SolarisAugmentium"]Sonic the Hedgehog. I loved the original sonic gamers but the hedgehog himself and what he does to people infuriates me to no end. Its astounding what people say or do when it comes to sonic. just look at people like chris chan or chase. i mean if a video game character has enough of an effect on someone to drive them to start a religion based on those games then that is one $&#* up character and needs to be taken away from impressionable children and the like[/quote]

Two words to describe what you wrote: EPIC. WIN.

Another video game character I hate, sorry for the double post: I'm gonna have to say...Da Ji of Warriors Orochi. She has a sucky moveset, (really Koei? A ballerina-wannabe in MY Warriors series?) her character design makes SW1 Oichi's look epic on so many levels, and her voice (yes, even her JP voice) is nails to a chalkboard. Not to mention she treats EVERYONE, even her allies, like sh*t.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Two words to describe what you wrote: EPIC. WIN.[/quote]haha why thank you but I only speak the truth. One other character I hate Kuja and Necron from Final Fantasy 9. As a character and a plot device Kuja is badass and pretty epic. but as a final boss Kuja is a spammy tranny faggot who needs to pull the crystal from his ass. and necron..jesus christ final cross has to be the bitchiest move in RPG hisatory. Half the time it kod Eiko and garnet and left Zidane and Freya fucing petrified or stopped! (thoughlocomotion and jelly fixed that) I also hate the mother fucking cunts out of Roxas and orginiozation 13. I swear to fucking god if i read one more retarded roxas/axel yaoifag fanfic I will take a sdhit all over my copy of kh2. jesus CHRIST im an angry person...
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SolarisAugmentium"][quote]Two words to describe what you wrote: EPIC. WIN.[/quote]haha why thank you but I only speak the truth. One other character I hate Kuja and Necron from Final Fantasy 9. As a character and a plot device Kuja is badass and pretty epic. but as a final boss Kuja is a spammy tranny $!%%)% who needs to pull the crystal from his ass. and necron..jesus christ final cross has to be the bitchiest move in RPG hisatory. Half the time it kod Eiko and garnet and left Zidane and Freya fucing petrified or stopped! (thoughlocomotion and jelly fixed that) I also hate the mother $&#* cunts out of Roxas and orginiozation 13. I swear to $&#* god if i read one more retarded roxas/axel yaoifag fanfic I will take a sdhit all over my copy of kh2. jesus CHRIST im an angry person...[/quote]

What you just wrote is so true. Very Happy

Also, I absolutely LOATHE Christie from Dead Or Alive. Simply put, she's a British Assasin Whore on crack. Not to mention she's got the most stupidest endings (next to Hitomi's DOA4 and Kasumi's DOA4 ending) out of all the characters.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!

Last edited by HaleyAyumi on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clippy from MS Word.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that fucking owl
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ThomYorke"]that $&#* owl[/quote]

I absolutely HATE Navi from Zelda. She is THEE definition of annoying. Enough said.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HaleyAyumi"][quote="ThomYorke"]that $&#* owl[/quote]

I absolutely HATE Navi from Zelda. She is THEE definition of annoying. Enough said.[/quote]I always wanted to rape navi. little noisy cunt
London

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is where the tiny penis joke goes.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL THAT YOUR RAPE VICTIMS ARE ALL LIEK "SO WHAT?".
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SolarisAugmentium"][quote="HaleyAyumi"][quote="ThomYorke"]that $&#* owl[/quote]

I absolutely HATE Navi from Zelda. She is THEE definition of annoying. Enough said.[/quote]I always wanted to rape navi. little noisy skunk[/quote]

TMI, but whatever.

On topic: Ashley of Resident Evil 4 is not AN ANNOYING BITCH, she IS THEE ANNOYING BITCH. Seriously, it's always, "OMG LEON SAVE MEH!!!!11one" and she can't even fight back. Not to mention her voice is nails to a chalkboard.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
London

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Ashley doesn't randomly use your herbs when you barely have any damage or insist on giving you back the extra ammunition you give her. :v
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="London"]At least Ashley doesn't randomly use your herbs when you barely have any damage or insist on giving you back the extra ammunition you give her. :v[/quote]

Resident Evil 5 was just meh. It felt like a shitty hybrid between RE4 and most modern 3rd Person shooters.
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"][quote="London"]At least Ashley doesn't randomly use your herbs when you barely have any damage or insist on giving you back the extra ammunition you give her. :v[/quote]

Resident Evil 5 was just meh. It felt like a s**tty hybrid between RE4 and most modern 3rd Person shooters.[/quote]

Agreed.

Also, Xing Cai of Dynasty Warriors pisses me off to no end. She has, without a doubt, a KLUNKY-a** moveset Koei COULD have fixed, but no, they didn't. Her voice is like listening to a 7-year-old on helium, and her story mode is boring to no end. And not to mention when she gets hit, she sounds like a dying cat.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand, you play dynasty warriors but never played Romance of Three Kingdoms, which are the games it's based off of?

Sangokushi 11 (Romance of Three Kingdoms 11) takes around 30 hours to learn, but so much fun that I spent 2 months unifying China with about 10 nations.
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HaleyAyumi"]Koei COULD have fixed, but no, they didn't. [/quote]

Koei is an incredibly lazy company. This should not surprise you.
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]I don't understand, you play dynasty warriors but never played Romance of Three Kingdoms, which are the games it's based off of?

Sangokushi 11 (Romance of Three Kingdoms 11) takes around 30 hours to learn, but so much fun that I spent 2 months unifying China with about 10 nations.[/quote]

Actually, I've played Dynasty Warriors, which is based off of Romance Of The Three Kingdoms and Samurai Warriors, which is based off of the Sengoku Era.

Warriors Orochi is the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors crossover game, FYI.

(I haven't played ROTK11 yet, but is it any good?)

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Well, it doesn't surprise me, herculesrockefeller. They NEVER listen to their fans. I use to like the games they made, but ever since DW6, they've gone downhill. They just keep pulling more and more ideas out of their ass and expect their fans to like it.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: