Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Most Annoying VG Characters/VG Characters You Hate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HaleyAyumi"][quote="Brianhjh"]I don't understand, you play dynasty warriors but never played Romance of Three Kingdoms, which are the games it's based off of?

Sangokushi 11 (Romance of Three Kingdoms 11) takes around 30 hours to learn, but so much fun that I spent 2 months unifying China with about 10 nations.[/quote]

Actually, I've played Dynasty Warriors, which is based off of Romance Of The Three Kingdoms and Samurai Warriors, which is based off of the Sengoku Era.

Warriors Orochi is the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors crossover game, FYI.

(I haven't played ROTK11 yet, but is it any good?)

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Well, it doesn't surprise me, herculesrockefeller. They NEVER listen to their fans. I use to like the games they made, but ever since DW6, they've gone downhill. They just keep pulling more and more ideas out of their ass and expect their fans to like it.[/quote]

Koei's been doing the same shit for over a decade. People who got on board at DW2 hated DW4. People who got on board a little later, start hating them a little later. They'll keep doing this for forever.

But they are making a Fist of the North Star game, so they have a chance at redemption.
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"][quote="HaleyAyumi"][quote="Brianhjh"]I don't understand, you play dynasty warriors but never played Romance of Three Kingdoms, which are the games it's based off of?

Sangokushi 11 (Romance of Three Kingdoms 11) takes around 30 hours to learn, but so much fun that I spent 2 months unifying China with about 10 nations.[/quote]

Actually, I've played Dynasty Warriors, which is based off of Romance Of The Three Kingdoms and Samurai Warriors, which is based off of the Sengoku Era.

Warriors Orochi is the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors crossover game, FYI.

(I haven't played ROTK11 yet, but is it any good?)

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Well, it doesn't surprise me, herculesrockefeller. They NEVER listen to their fans. I use to like the games they made, but ever since DW6, they've gone downhill. They just keep pulling more and more ideas out of their ass and expect their fans to like it.[/quote]

Koei's been doing the same <blink>@^*%</blink> for over a decade. People who got on board at DW2 hated DW4. People who got on board a little later, start hating them a little later. They'll keep doing this for forever.

But they are making a Fist of the North Star game, so they have a chance at redemption.[/quote]

Fist of The North Star Game? OH. HELL. YES. Very Happy *loves Fist of The North Star*

And also, I didn't actually hate DW4, it WAS ok, but the voice acting sucked, IMO.

I can't really think of another crappy/annoying video game character I hate, at the moment.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg257/orochi91/GraciaMagoichi.png[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-pounding-fist-of-the/57785

Shit looks decent, but they need to put some polish on the combat engine.

It reminds me a bit of God Hand though, which is fucking awesome.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I haven't played ROTK11 yet, but is it any good?[/quote]

Do you like the gaming equivalent of 200 hours of History channel?

That wasn't sarcastic, that's what the game is. You control a nation and a city-state and you conquer other states using your generals and armies. There's usually 47 cities and 50+ harbours/fortress/Gates in a huge map.

There are Three powers that consolidate their power and they duke it out for the next 50 years until NONE OF THEM WIN. You know Sima Yi? His grandson usurps Cao Cao's great-grandson and reunifies the three kingdoms.

The game usually ends before then though, it doesn't have to follow history...

Start with Liu Bei, who has shitty army and province but fantastic generals, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun (spelling?), Ma Chao, Zhuge Liang and more.
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-pounding-fist-of-the/57785

<blink>@^*%</blink> looks decent, but they need to put some polish on the combat engine.

It reminds me a bit of God Hand though, which is $&#* awesome.[/quote]

True.

The trailer looks awesome, though.

On topic: Also, I'm not quite fond with Sanzang Fashi of Warriors Orochi. Her voice reminds me of a mary-sue for some reason...O_o Not to mention at times she can be EXTREMELY annoying. And by annoying, I mean like Navi-annoying. So annoying, you just want her to shut the f**k up. Then again, she is ok IMO.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"][quote]I haven't played ROTK11 yet, but is it any good?[/quote]

Do you like the gaming equivalent of 200 hours of History channel?

That wasn't sarcastic, that's what the game is. You control a nation and a city-state and you conquer other states using your generals and armies. There's usually 47 cities and 50+ harbours/fortress/Gates in a huge map.

There are Three powers that consolidate their power and they duke it out for the next 50 years until NONE OF THEM WIN. You know Sima Yi? His grandson usurps Cao Cao's great-grandson and reunifies the three kingdoms.

Start with Liu Bei, who has s**tty army and province but fantastic generals, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun (spelling?), Ma Chao, Zhuge Liang and more.[/quote]

Awesome. And yes, you spelled Zhao Yun right. You win the internet. XD

And yeah, I do know who Sima Yi is.

Anyhow, thanks for the info. I'll be glad to get this game ASAP.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL THAT YOUR RAPE VICTIMS ARE ALL LIEK "SO WHAT?".[/quote]ooo good one you got me /sarcasm lol
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]EDIT EDIT EDIT: Well, it doesn't surprise me, herculesrockefeller. They NEVER listen to their fans. I use to like the games they made, but ever since DW6, they've gone downhill. They just keep pulling more and more ideas out of their ass and expect their fans to like it.[/quote] You talking bout sonic team? your not? I could have sworn you were..
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Do you like the gaming equivalent of 200 hours of History channel?

Start with Liu Bei, who has s**tty army and province but fantastic generals, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun (spelling?), Ma Chao, Zhuge Liang and more.[/quote]sounds like a party. honestly i love shit like that where you gotta actually think about ewhat your doing in the game and stuff, but i dont have the time or the desire to play those kind of games extensively. Except Command and Conquer Generals. i will play that game all day if I could. Infantry china owns lol. /nerd mode
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="London"]At least Ashley doesn't randomly use your herbs when you barely have any damage or insist on giving you back the extra ammunition you give her. :v[/quote]
Fuck, Sheva's a dumb bitch. And she's not nearly good looking enough to make up for it.
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA Sheva is useless. RE5 should be remade without her in it
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an AI, she was god awful useless, but the point of her was to force co-op.

Which is dumb as fuck, since co-op should NEVER be something that is forced.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axel for the win! Got it memorized? xD

Ugh Ashley is probly by far the most annoying hostage ever in the RE series! I hated having to save her arse all the time and she gets snatched up HOW many times? And then she has the nerve to hit on Leon roflmao!

However you wont have to worry about her condition once you get her a spiffy suit of armor after beating 'seperate ways' :3
Trust me you CANT kill her in that outfit! I've tried having her run over, nothing, crushed by the gigantos, nothing, hit her with a rocket launcher (infinate ammo) nothing, I've even tried to knock her into the lava at one point in the game! Though she DOES come in handy as a nifty human sheild every now and then. Very Happy

Another person that annoyed me was Hojo from Dirge of Cerberus, now THAT was nails on a chalk board. Ugh that laugh -shudder-
Nero looked awsome but got all whiney and homo-ish towards the end.
Plus those damn snipers were a pain in the ass too. Dx
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Axel for the win! Got it memorized? xD

Ugh Ashley is probly by far the most annoying hostage ever in the RE series! I hated having to save her arse all the time and she gets snatched up HOW many times? And then she has the nerve to hit on Leon roflmao!

However you wont have to worry about her condition once you get her a spiffy suit of armor after beating 'seperate ways' :3
Trust me you CANT kill her in that outfit! I've tried having her run over, nothing, crushed by the gigantos, nothing, hit her with a rocket launcher (infinate ammo) nothing, I've even tried to knock her into the lava at one point in the game! Though she DOES come in handy as a nifty human sheild every now and then. Very Happy

Another person that annoyed me was Hojo from Dirge of Cerberus, now THAT was nails on a chalk board. Ugh that laugh -shudder-
Nero looked awsome but got all whiney and homo-ish towards the end.
Plus those damn snipers were a pain in the ass too. Dx[/quote]

What you just wrote was epic. Ashley is THEE epitome of a mary-sue...IMO. And yes, Ashley is a good human shield. :3

Also, another annoying video game character has to be DW6 Sun Shang Xiang. Koei, WHY did you make SSX sound like a chipmunk and make her look like a F*CKING pixie-tinkerbell wannabe?
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SolarisAugmentium"][quote]EDIT EDIT EDIT: Well, it doesn't surprise me, herculesrockefeller. They NEVER listen to their fans. I use to like the games they made, but ever since DW6, they've gone downhill. They just keep pulling more and more ideas out of their ass and expect their fans to like it.[/quote] You talking bout sonic team? your not? I could have sworn you were..[/quote]

Actually, I'm talking about both Koei. But, here's what Koei and Sega share that are the same: They have such shitty ideas that wouldn't sound good, not even on a piece of paper.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD another annoying character would have to be Xiangua dunno why but I dont like her, she's wayyyy too hyper X_x

Also ever try throwing eggs at ashley? Tis fun xD my brother looked up her skirt one time and she bitched at him lols why he considers ashley hawt I have no idea, but yeah my bro's a manwhore anyways.

Demyx was also abit annoying, especially when you fight him blah x.x
But I think they made Demyx annoying on purpose to annoy people like Tyler lol.
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]xD another annoying character would have to be Xiangua dunno why but I dont like her, she's wayyyy too hyper X_x

Also ever try throwing eggs at ashley? Tis fun xD my brother looked up her skirt one time and she bitched at him lols why he considers ashley hawt I have no idea, but yeah my bro's a manwhore anyways.

Demyx was also abit annoying, especially when you fight him blah x.x
But I think they made Demyx annoying on purpose to annoy people like Tyler lol.[/quote]

QFT. I HATE HATE HATE Xianghua.

SW1 Oichi is the countepart of Xianghua. Both are hyper as f**k.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
LordessAnnara14
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=red]...
I just never liked chicks with 'All-over-the-place' boobs...
Like fricken water baloons. Sure it gives some people a kick, but after awhile, it makes me put a gaping hole through the T.V.[/color]
[URL=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/DES-RS/media/tumblr_mo5ihmmw031r9hudxo1_500_zpse3063a82.gif.html][img]http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt198/DES-RS/tumblr_mo5ihmmw031r9hudxo1_500_zpse3063a82.gif[/img][/URL]
HaleyAyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LordessAnnara14"][color=red]...
I just never liked chicks with 'All-over-the-place' boobs...
Like fricken water baloons. Sure it gives some people a kick, but after awhile, it makes me put a gaping hole through the T.V.[/color][/quote]

Very true, qfw.

I can't stand Noh of Samurai Warriors at times because she dresses like a slut, her voice is so WTFish, and her story mode (SW2) sucks. Really, in SW2, she's only there to give the fanboys a f*cking hard-on. Not to mention her musou is USELESS on so many levels.
#1 MagoichixGracia FAN!
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xiangua is the shit. She has great mixup, and almost everything she does is safe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: