Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Most Annoying VG Characters/VG Characters You Hate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CerberusPhoenix
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CerberusPhoenix"]Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers series.

She's a friggin' s[i][/i]lut, has no class at all.[/quote]Oh, and Lilith as well.

Also, Dark Raiden from MK: Deception, Sally Acorn from the old Sonic the Hedgehog comics, Sektor from Mortal Kombat, and Cranky Kong from the Donkey Kong series.
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CerberusPhoenix"][quote="CerberusPhoenix"]Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers series.

She's a friggin' s[i][/i]lut, has no class at all.[/quote]Oh, and Lilith as well.

Also, Dark Raiden from MK: Deception, Sally Acorn from the old Sonic the Hedgehog comics, Sektor from Mortal Kombat, and Cranky Kong from the Donkey Kong series.[/quote]
THIS.

I can't stand Sally Acorn because of how of a b_tch she truly is.

Also, I hate Dark Raiden because he's a total douchebag to f_cking everyone.
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I'm going to add Daegon from Mortal Kombat. He adds nothing new to the series, is a waste of space and time, and is just the Kratos in MK, except instead of being likable, he's an assl_ck, unlike Kratos. (Kratos kills his family, yet Ed Boon decided to copy-pasta that and create Daegon. Except Daegon kills Argus and Delia, his parents.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: