Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Hypnomedia
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres no way the Op can be serious...

When I watch a movie or play a videogame I can GUARANTEE you that I dont suddenly believe im that person, if your nephew or whatever is believing that hes a cartoon, hes either young(which is normal) or needs help.

In either case your situation doesnt apply to everyone "Oh everyone needs to stop watching movies and enjoying media from a few things ive observed."

Things that are made for enjoyment are designed to make you feel good, what? you want us all to be depressed and amish?

As someone stated you "pissed" in my steaming bowl of awesome soup, which I just threw back into your face.

Oh and you will be happy to know im listening to music watching a movie and playing videogames right now!
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol faggotry abound
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Television and other medias are sometimes educational, but you are learning in things in a passive way. Like watching IronChef instead of cooking from the recipe book. While we can all agree that actively learning is better for you, we are often reluctant to put this wisdom into practice.

so in the argument of whether television or movies are bad for you, it hard to reach a consensus. Although I am sure we can all agree, that doing something more productive with your time is much, much better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: