Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Living Together?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsuNekoChan
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Living Together? Reply with quote

I have been with my boyfriend for two years now. Ever since we first met each other in freshman year we have been so undeniably compatible. He is very sweet and really cares for me. We do not generally argue and come to agreements with each other very often. We truly feel that we love each other and we are very mature about the decisions we make.

A year from now we are both planning to attend the Savannah College of Art and Design, I plan to major in Illustration and Sequential Art and he plans to major in Architecture. I suggested that we should both share an apartment space to cut down on the expenses of dorming. He adored the idea of living with me and was more than happy to agree. We will both be 18 by then and we both have no interest in seeing other people. Would it be considered okay for us to live together?

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman
London

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't see why not.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring Condoms.
TsuNekoChan
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brianhjh wrote:
Bring Condoms.

It shall be done. i know better than to not be safe about it >,>

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I wanted to suggest that! xD but yeah you go girl, if you wanna have him move in than do so, no reason why not as London said. Plus with how money is nowadays that is a very good move. nn
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUCK HIS DICK EVERYDAY.

Also, go for it, etc
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, go live with him.
My mother threw my sister and me out of home in 2007 because she didn't like our relationship with our boyfriends. We've been living with our loved boyfriends since then and it's wonderful, although we're quite short of money.
When I went to live with my boyfriend I got the real taste of freedom and some sense of adulthood and personal development.

Go ahead!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already trust one another, then why not?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: