Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Twilight Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you be an expert on Aliens?

How?
Littledawg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="unfocused"]I once saw a documentary on aliens. One interview in particular had this "expert" describe what she thought they looked like; tall, slender, with long beautiful blond hair. She admitted to having sexual fantasies involving her version of extraterrestrials.

I'm assuming this is how vampires became so emo and gay. Some old horny b*tch decided to $&#* up vampires with her own $&#* up fantasies, then write about it. I swear if aliens become deep, dark, complex pretty boys with gravity-defying hair, I will stab myself with an ear of corn.[/quote]No, you can't ruin aliens..you just can't. That would be like making an animated musical of tita-......never mind..
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Tinkster"]I think the fact that the author did something different with the vampire's is brilliant. You can name almost any vampire story/movie, and the vampire's will burn up in the sun....[/quote]

True, that has become a pop-culture staple of vampire lore, the original myths didn't start out like that at all. I was casually thinking the other day of developing my own take on vampire lore with regards to sunlight and abilities, but . . . it's just a silly idea.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Littledawg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stratadrake"][quote="Tinkster"]I think the fact that the author did something different with the vampire's is brilliant. You can name almost any vampire story/movie, and the vampire's will burn up in the sun....[/quote]

True, that has become a pop-culture staple of vampire lore, the original myths didn't start out like that at all. I was casually thinking the other day of developing my own take on vampire lore with regards to sunlight and abilities, but . . . it's just a silly idea.[/quote]I for one would like tohear it. I to have a vampire based story lined up, though its more like twilight what with the romance, but it also has an equal amount of action and whatnot.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="unfocused"]I once saw a documentary on aliens. One interview in particular had this "expert" describe what she thought they looked like; tall, slender, with long beautiful blond hair. She admitted to having sexual fantasies involving her version of extraterrestrials.

I'm assuming this is how vampires became so emo and gay. Some old horny b*tch decided to $&#* up vampires with her own $&#* up fantasies, then write about it. I swear if aliens become deep, dark, complex pretty boys with gravity-defying hair, I will stab myself with an ear of corn.[/quote]

DO NOT DESTROY THE ALIENS~!! Oh wait too late, Avatar. o3o

Seriously though, if aliens become like that I will weep alongside unfocused.

I'd like to hear the theory too strata, it HAS to be better than Twilight's theory.

Also Jacob was hawt in the first book....til he cut his hair. -has a thing for long haired males.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: