Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
MOVED! YIM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XshadowsXchildX
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: MOVED! YIM? Reply with quote

Moving to Computer Help! << My silly self posted in the wrong spot. (Can I still keep it here, though? Better chances, maybe...)

I will be completely honest. . . I have no idea wth happened, but somehow, my virus protection shut off for like...not even fifteen minutes. The second I found out it was acting up (which was the moment it shut off because of the alert thingy), I restarted my computer. Manually, because I couldn't do the good ol' Start Shut Down thing.

When I logged back onto my computer, my virus protection was back on, but I couldn't log into Yahoo. (I could get on MSN, and My Space IM), but Yahoo just wouldn't let me. Waited till the next day, tried again. No luck. Uninstalled, re-downloaded, tried to reinstall, but it wouldn't let me. I've checked my fire wall a million (exaggeration) times, but whenever I go to re-install, it keeps saying;

"Yahoo! Messenger is unable to download files needed for installation. Please check firewall settings and retry installation."

And I have, but still have had no luck. I even tried turning off my firewall just long enough to install it, but I got the same messege. I know Yahoo's not the best, but...It's my only means of communication with a good amount of my friends. Could anyone please help, or give me any ideas that might help? If all else fails, when I don't own a crap-ton of money out, I'll just go have my computer reprogrammed. T.T

Thank you, all, for your time. ^^

"Ich würde gerne in Ihrem Sinn zu sehen und zu reißen alles auseinander. So schneiden Sie mit einem Messer zu öffnen und Ihr Herz-Jesu zu finden. Ich würde gerne Ihre Satin Doll zu nehmen und sie alle in Stücke reißen. Ich würde gerne Ihr schönes Haar durcheinander. Ich würde gerne sehen Sie tot ..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: