Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Intimacy vs. Isolation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Intimacy Vs. Isolation?
Intimacy
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Isolation
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Intimacy vs. Isolation Reply with quote

at that stage where I am consumed by the ever increasing need to find a girl. a relationship that really means something as opposed to nothing, not having any luck. or it's moving a little slowly with this girl I like and I really don't think she's interested in me in any sense other than the platonic. Went out for coffee last week and that's it, school's keeping us both busy, and I found out she's a republican...

advice on, strengthening a more *romantic* relationship, activities that 20 year old females really enjoy, or a way to find fulfillment without the frustratingly cliche interactions with the opposite sex.
netta
My First Post!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: hmmm... Reply with quote

I think you should just ask her out. if she doesn't like you, its not the end of the world. The cheesy stuff only works on girls who like cheesy junk. i personally love video games and anime so a good date for me would be an anime viewing. man im a nerd. lol. anyway! just ask her her interests. don't be creepy though. if she doesn't answer right away tell her your interests and don't look at her when you do it. trust me! i'm a chick! lol. good luck!! Razz
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st off post above me...that made me lol hard.

ok... i agree with another post above. just ask the girl out. don't be all scared and act confident. girls like that.

i've had this problem for many years so all you can do is keep trying. Also don't try to make your life to where it relies on having a girlfriend to make you happy. It won't work trust me.

instead try to make your life rely on a number of things. your schooling, carrerr not a job(a field in whice your happy and have potential for advancement), the essentials like food, clothing, shelter, yes a relationship can be one of these but don't make it your prime objective.

there are many things in this life that can make you happy. strive to have a well rounded life full of friends n family. the more things you bring into your life that can make you happy the better.

you can do it Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: