Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
question about fighting animes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RammsteinSkollexxx
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: question about fighting animes Reply with quote

i don't usually like fighting animes(except one piece and hellsing) for one reason, and that's because there's like 300 episodes and either i can't find them online or they're on tv once a week and it's the 400th episode so i dunno what's happening. i've seen a few episode of them though, and i liked them but it's so confusing i can't get into it.

so are there any good fighting-type animes with like 10 or 20 episodes?
MysticOpal
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very short, this series and I don't think you'd find it unless you go to YouTube, perhaps? It's original title is Sohryuden and does feature use of martial arts and extraordinary powers. There was an excellent dub of the series and I really loved this.

Another is The Guyver. But that's over the top violence. Hardcore, and I think for the older teen. That was good, too.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baki the grappler, 24 episodes, and then a new series starts, more a tournament anime. I enjoyed it for it's take on the various fighting styles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: