Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Prince of Persia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Prince of Persia Reply with quote

Just went to see prince of Persia. The last thread got so off topic I'm making this one to revive the subject.

Anyway, it was a great movie from an entertainment point of view. I can't comment on the accuracy of the entire thing because I never played more than the ps2 demo for sands of time.

As always with most movies these days, the special effects were great and the regardless of bubble boy playing the lead, it was an extremely cool and all around well put together movie. For once someone with some funding got behind a game to movie crossover title and did it right. Now I can't wait to see what they do with the uncharted movie.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the uke in Broke Back mountain. xD

But yeah, im dying to see this, after all the director is the maker of POTC so you know its got to be interesting.

Hard to believe the lead guy did all his own stunts, I'd break my ass doing those arobatics and street jumping, damn.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The roof jumping scenes made me want an assassin's creed movie. Which, in my opinion, would be REALLY hard to screw up.
London

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can taste the sweet, sweet Christian outrage now.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="London"]I can taste the sweet, sweet Christian outrage now.[/quote]

Ya, I meen, im christian, but the AC series doesnt bother me in the least.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl xD

Yeah, I'd love to see that myself. I dont play the games but HELL! I want to badly. Especially the new one they are bringing out with the multiple assassins. The doctor one looks fucking badass. I love how well they keep the history of Italy etc in tact.

Tiny small fun fact: That weird looking mask was worn by doctors who would bring disease ridden villagers over to a mental ward of sorts to die on this isolated island somewhere in Italy. The name escapes me so dont kick me.

Moving on: I am rather amused by when The lead fella gets chased by Ostriches. Plus you cant have a straight face when he eats the edge of that ledge. Sandrock yummy.

Man....I wish Berwick would hurry the fuck up and quit playing "The last song" and put this up already! T_T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: