Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Anime Convention

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KyiNekoYasha
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Anime Convention Reply with quote

Has anyone else been to a convention? i went to one and i thought i died and when to heaven,lol. but really those are amazing, i got to see alot of different anime characters, ill even name some : Roxas Sephiroth, Zexion, Domo, Sasuke and a random ninja. so if you went to one tell about it!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never got to go to one. Though it's a good thing cause I'd probly buy everything I saw, or steal a life sized statue of a character or two if i could get away with it. Or get pummeled for mocking lousy costumes or telling the squealing fangirls to be quiet cause that's just a person in a costume and that they are scaring the person. xP

(I'd pay to watch the rabid fangirls chase the rikus or Sasuke's around....then again I'd probly go chasing after an Edward elric and mock his height. Just to see if the person will rant. xD
I'd like to see that one girl that makes her own costumes on here, nanokoji I think her name is, frigging amazing cosplayer. She should sell her costumes they are top notch. Yeah I'd love to run into her, she looks amazing in her outfits...not to sound lesibian-ish though btw....and I have yet to spot an Alphonse cosplayer in the tin can form...now that would be an outfit.)

But my bf however, he got to meet some rather big names you'd fume in jealousy at. He met the VA for Kiba, Sephiroth, I think Goku, and Sasuke. I'd have to alert him to this thread so he can give his full story.
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never got to go to one. I used to want to go to one like when I was 14 but there was none close by so I guess I forgot about it.
CiaphasCain
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like a free strip club, but 90% of the employees are far too ugly for how little clothes they have on.

Dat 10% though, damn~
KyiNekoYasha
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wasnt a huge convention but i had fun. i bought a hat with cat ears lol. anyways theres one in houston in october im waiting for.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to the biggest one on earth, the Comiket in 2008.

Haven't been to any other anime convention other than that.
SanguinePraetor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why openly tell people about shit thats embarrasing?
DANCEDANCEKITTY
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going to anime detour in minnesota next year hopefully
DANCEDANCEKITTY
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Never got to go to one. Though it's a good thing cause I'd probly buy everything I saw, or steal a life sized statue of a character or two if i could get away with it. Or get pummeled for mocking lousy costumes or telling the squealing fangirls to be quiet cause that's just a person in a costume and that they are scaring the person. xP

(I'd pay to watch the rabid fangirls chase the rikus or Sasuke's around....then again I'd probly go chasing after an Edward elric and mock his height. Just to see if the person will rant. xD
I'd like to see that one girl that makes her own costumes on here, nanokoji I think her name is, frigging amazing cosplayer. She should sell her costumes they are top notch. Yeah I'd love to run into her, she looks amazing in her outfits...not to sound lesibian-ish though btw....and I have yet to spot an Alphonse cosplayer in the tin can form...now that would be an outfit.)

But my bf however, he got to meet some rather big names you'd fume in jealousy at. He met the VA for Kiba, Sephiroth, I think Goku, and Sasuke. I'd have to alert him to this thread so he can give his full story.[/quote]you are a rabid fangirl you stupid fat fucking cunt...... OMG SEPHIROTH I WANT HIS CAWK SO BAD I'D RIP OFF HIM AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN FF7!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh London~! you overlooked Solar. xD -points to the kitty-
DANCEDANCEKITTY
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get that vsop :>

also you don't have a boyfriend, it's really easy to dual account...so you cant use that as proof, anyone can go to photobucket and use photoshop so pics cant prove anything, and calling proves nothing to. lol ur pathetic and alone
SanguinePraetor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetxinsanityxsarah is a moose with no life who points out the stupidest things no one cares about.

cowboy bebop
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>;/ Bahhh one day I'll go to a con.

But I'm so GOD DANG CHEAP. Dx A fee more than 5 dollars is too much! PREPOSTEROUS I SAY!
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Gerardthedevil
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually planning on going to comic con in October, I wanted to dress as Q-fuelle (I think that's how you spell it) from Kiddy Girl and. But Im not sure now if I should, none of my friends are really into anime =/
keautye
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually leaving tomorrow for my 7th or 8th con (4 were in the neighboring town)

It's actually a trip with a group of friends and we'll be stuck in a bus for a good 6 hours but all the fun we have it well worth the time. I don't spend that much at cons though, since I'm picky and don't want to clutter my space with only anime or gaming stuff. It's nearly if I don't spend more on just feeding myself through the con than on goodies xD
[color=green]A life with[/color] [color=red]love[/color] [color=green]will have some[/color] [color=red]thorns[/color] [color=green]but a life without[/color] [color=red]love[/color] [color=green]will have no[/color] [color=red]rose[/color]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: