Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Why?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KyiNekoYasha
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Why? Reply with quote

Yesterday my cat Stripes was attacked and killed by two pit bulls outside of my room, while i was sleeping. I've had him since he was a kitten and even helped his mom give birth to him. Why did he have to die? why couldn't i have been faster? Why couldn't i save him? am i being punished for something i did?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel for you hun, I too have had many of my pets pass before my eyes, some before they could even open their own eyes due to a blood disease their mother's carried onto them. They become a part of your family and it's hard to just see them as pets. So dont feel bad there it wasn't your fault.

I too have lost a precious long time pet. He was an angora that was dark grey and was with me since I was seven. I lost him due to some cat hating neighbor poisening him and he died on the heater of my old house in the night so I never got to say goodbye.

Dont worry though hun, there will be another cat in your future if it was meant to be. They'll find you. After all I have Tinyone though she may not be my Ewok; she's there to ease the pain. Hopefully a cat will come along to ease your pain as well.
London

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bad luck. If you know who owns the dogs, you could sue.
Crazywhitegirl13
Would like fries with that

Location: In the back of my mind, tunneling through writers block

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just bad luck. If you know who owns the dogs, you could sue.

Seriously? Dang it!

Oh, and I feel for you. My dog died, a day, before my birthday. And my parents didn't tell me till my birthday. Great present, huh.
He died by getting run over( FYI)
KyiNekoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SanguinePraetor wrote:
god hates you. repent for your sins!

thanks and im not christian. the dogs were picked up by the city and are being killed. i have two other cats but one of them, Luna is prego with his kittens. he died distracting the dogs so she could get in a tree.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KyiNekoYasha wrote:

thanks and im not christian. the dogs were picked up by the city and are being killed. i have two other cats but one of them, Luna is prego with his kittens. he died distracting the dogs so she could get in a tree.

When dogs taste blood like that, they have no choice but to put them down before they attack someone else. I had to do it with my dog so dont feel bad. I feel alil bad for the dogs, but we cant risk them biting a human like a kid.

And people say animal's dont have hearts, that act that your cat did right there proved he had more heart than most humans.
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Why? Reply with quote

KyiNekoYasha wrote:
Yesterday my cat Stripes was attacked and killed by two pit bulls outside of my room, while i was sleeping. I've had him since he was a kitten and even helped his mom give birth to him. Why did he have to die? why couldn't i have been faster? Why couldn't i save him? am i being punished for something i did?

Awww I'm sorry. I've had pets die before and three years ago my dachshund got hit by a car and I was really devastated about it, so I know how you feel.

Things die and it's a part of life. You can always get a new cat but it will never replace the one you had.

Only two reasons I can think of as why the pit bulls attacked him was either that he provoked them some way or the dogs had a history of dog fighting or animal cruelty and reacted aggressively. The slightest thing can provoke any animal and some react more aggressively than others.

He may be gone, but his love and the memories of him will always be in your heart. :)
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

How did you know Luna was distracting the dogs when you were asleep? Was someone woken up by the noise and saw it?

I have not lost any pets yet, but when it happens, I think it'll be just as bad as losing a family. I mean, you've had them in the same house for so long, it'll be like there is someone missing......If pets could speak the human language, however, I wonder what they would say?

They are there are for companionship, but I'm sure some of us would be a little more stressed if they could speak their minds. P;
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckylace222 wrote:
If pets could speak the human language, however, I wonder what they would say?

They are there are for companionship, but I'm sure some of us would be a little more stressed if they could speak their minds. P;

Tinyone to me: "Put down the damn edo elric pron sarah jeez your killing my eyes." xD

Tinyone would rat me out about all my rather revealing pictures I hide in my art folder to my mom. Plus she'd call every guy that came into the house a dumbass cause that's what her face says when she sees men. God I love that cat she's soo badass. I'd be just as upset if I lost her like I did Ewok.
I heard there was some kinda doo hicky that was made to translates pets thoughts now that the subject comes to mind. Is it real or just a sham? xP

Also I do hope you are feeling better hun. I'd get you a kitty but i'm flat broke. x.x
KyiNekoYasha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im prolly not going to egt another cat for a while. i made a cross today and put it on his grave for my parnets. luna's most likey going to have his kittens. my sister woke up first and looked out the window, she saw them tearing him up and yelled for my dad. i didnt fully wake up until i heard her yell that they killed him. we called the cops alittle after that and they picked up the dogs because this was the fifthteenth animal they had killed. our town doesnt have an animal control placey thing so they had to call the local vet to pick the dogs up.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KyiNekoYasha wrote:
im prolly not going to egt another cat for a while.

I read that as "eat another cat."
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about your cat. I know how it feels, lost one of mine to a stroke.
Pitbulls should be terminated. If they attack their owners should have to pay a fine and pay for and damages.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny that I thought she said the same thing. Also, you keep saying Luna will have HIS babies. LOL, just things I catch. xD

CHIMPANZEEEEEEESSS
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
KyiNekoYasha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well sorry about the mistake on my part. i do not eat cats, lol. and yeah stripes raped her like nine times and now shes prego so we asume their his.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: