Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Pandora Hearts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Character?
Oz Bezarius
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Xersex Break
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gilbert Nightray
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Alice/B-Rabbit
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ada Bezarius
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

SmilePrettyVanity
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Pandora Hearts. Reply with quote

To those who have seen it, what do you think? Whose your favorite character so far? Do you like the anime more than the manga?

Personally, I can't decide. I'm more of a manga person when it comes down to it. But the anime is EQUALLY as satisfying (And I can't say that about many other anime shows). Out of all the characters in Pandora Hearts... It's a tie between Break and Oz. Break is your typical Mad Hatter type... His tendency to pop out in the most unexpected places is hilarious. xD And Oz... I shouldn't even have to explain myself there.

I also love how it's based off of Alice and Wonderland. I think Jun Mochizuki did an outstanding job. =] I'm kind of bummed that season two won't come out until 2011. D:<

- She has blue eyes and believes in a little something called fate. <3
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read one of the manga's and so far I'm liking it. except for the main characters name. I'd like to watch the anime sometime.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: