Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Unforgettable TV relationships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Unforgettable TV relationships Reply with quote

Are there any relationships in TV that you think are unforgettable?

[b]Oz[/b]: Tobias Beecher, Chris Keller, & Vern Schillinger. Probably my favorite relationship for it's brutal storylines. Schillinger raped Beecher and made him his prison b*tch. Then the manipulative Keller came along and broke Beechers heart, and arms. The story ends with Keller killing Schillinger and his entire aryan prison family for Beecher. Then when Beecher left Keller, Keller killed himself and made it look like Beecher was at fault.

[b]The Shield[/b]: Vick Mackey & Shane Vendrell. They were best friends that trusted eachother with their lives. Eventually things came inbetween them and Shane tried to kill Vick after Vick tried killing him. In the end, Shane poisons his son and wife, then commits suicide. The suicide note ends with Shane admitting he wish he never met Vick.

[b]Smallville[/b]: Clark Kent & Lex Luthor. Aside from all the poorly written episodes, this relationship was actually brilliantly done. They became best friends, but there was always a trust issue between them. Through 7 years we slowly see Lex Luthor descend from a good person to the evil mastermind we know him as. And it's actually well done, with Lex eventually murdering his father and trying to kill Clark when he finally finds out the secret.

If you know any great relationships, romantic or not, please post. No need to be as descriptive as I was.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Oz: Tobias Beecher, Chris Keller, & Vern Schillinger. Probably my favorite relationship for it's brutal storylines. Schillinger raped Beecher and made him his prison b*tch. Then the manipulative Keller came along and broke Beechers heart, and arms. The story ends with Keller killing Schillinger and his entire aryan prison family for Beecher. Then when Beecher left Keller, Keller killed himself and made it look like Beecher was at fault.
[/quote]

Ah young love....very Shakespeare.

never seen that show, closes i get to that is watching Locked Up.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me it would be Starbuck and Apollo from BSG.
that had to be one of the most complicated romances i have seen on a tv show.
it had so many layers, they had the love/hate thing going on, love triangles, yet they kept coming back to each other.

i mean how often does the the person you love die then come back?
plus i like the fact that they did not have the typical "happy" ending for them.
overall i think their story-arc for their romance was one of the best ones told on tv.
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I don't remember much of it, but Buffy and Angel spring to mind. That... passion they shared for one another in the beginning. I didn't even see all the episodes.

Danny Phantom: Danny and Samantha. Well, they're not IN a relationship, it's more like best friend stuff. That, and she's his sidekick. I think I'll remember those two for a while. Yup.

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Captain Picard and his crew. Umm... this ISN'T perverse, so minds clean, please lol He just kept them together, unifying them the whole time, bolstering them along... he was just a good captain with a good crew.
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim and Pam from The Office was pretty amazing.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Captain Picard and his crew[/quote]

i always sense there was some sexual tension between picard and riker.
LOL
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's usually the offscreen romance that causes onscreen sexual tension. Yup.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that explains so much.
ViolentKen
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prison Break, with T-Bag and Tweener, if that counts~
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="blueandsilverstars"]

Danny Phantom: Danny and Samantha. Well, they're not IN a relationship, it's more like best friend stuff. That, and she's his sidekick. I think I'll remember those two for a while. Yup.[/quote]

Spoiler alert! They kiss at the end of the one tv movie; Planet phantom or whatever it was called. xP
It was pretty much the send off to the end of the series and yes they become a couple.

Forever Knight: Nicolas and Jazmine and that doctor chick, cant remember her name. But tis funny how he is all flirty with the doctor but is then all over his first love. Come on dude choose you are going to be with. xD
Jazmine is the shiznat though he should be with the female doctor or mortitian. Yeah I believe that is what she is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: