Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Sonic 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Sonic 4 Reply with quote

[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img715/6438/sonic4.png[/img]

Sega has failed me, it's just new Sonic in 2D, they dont give a fuck about classic gameplay.
Needs moar this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXycBv3Rlk
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Sonic absorbed PikaMan.
xAmiDarkfieldx
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic has a broken leg.
[i][b][color=#330033]SHHH GUYS DON'T LOOK!! O.O.....You will scare the wild mountain dew away.[/color][/b][/i]
Dire_Bear
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it taller.
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfft, that's fanart of Sonic 4. It's spot on for sure.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i bet sonic misses the 90s
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, he gets money, even for these new shitty games, it's amazing.
unfocused

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess if no one else is gonna say it...
[quote="Dire_Bear"]Why is it taller.[/quote]Because you're staring at it Smile
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EXSck.png[/img]

Anyways, it seems Sega is scared of Sonic Colors stealing all the hype from Sonic 4.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SonicnTails"]Nah, he gets money, even for these new @^*% games, it's amazing.[/quote]

yeah but now he probably feels like a cheap whore.

i mean hes got to be to the point where he thinks about the good ol days.

EDIT:must be hard for sonic to have all that money and still be dead on the inside,
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SILK"][quote="SonicnTails"]Nah, he gets money, even for these new @^*% games, it's amazing.[/quote]

yeah but now he probably feels like a cheap whore.

EDIT:must be hard for sonic to have all that money and still be dead on the inside,[/quote]

Like Paris Hilton? x3

Bring back the old games damn you!
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONT WORRY, you can play Sonic 4 in Sonic 2, with Sonic 2: Dimps Edition. It's just like Dimps made Sonic 4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbqw0zTe7nw
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"DC: With Sonic 4 catering to those more familiar with Sonic's Genesis history, is there any chance we'll see the Dr. Eggman moniker dropped in favor of Dr. Robotnik?

TI: As you know Dr. Robotnik and Dr. Eggman is the same person. And ever since Sonic started to call him as ‘Dr. Eggman’ in ‘Sonic Adventure' this name is widely used. I know older fans are more familiar with his older name, but we will continue to use the name ‘Dr. Eggman’ to avoid the confusion.

DC: Back when Sonic 4 was still known as Project Needlemouse, Sega stated the game would have speed would not be found by hitting a boost button, but rather through momentum. The opposite of this appeared at E3, where the levels (though a work in progress) contained a good number of artificial boosts. Is creating an appropriate sense of speed a major challenge for the development team?

TI: I think there were an misunderstanding here, what I tried to say was classic Sonic series would not use those actions that were featured in ‘Sonic Rush’ series and which is for example activating boost by charging up the gauge and push button… I believe instant execrations by gimmicks like booster are important elements to keep the better game pacing.

DC: Speaking of changes, any insight as to why Sonic's homing attack has been incorporated into Sonic 4's design?

TI: I thought Homing Attack is effective action also for classic game design to produce good paced speedy gameplay. Also, we are able to create skyline route and try instant judgment and control to expand the variation of level design by adding this action. Please try this game and experience this.

DC: Judging by the media released on August 18th, it looks like Act 2 of Lost Labyrinth has received a significant overhaul. Was this due to fan reaction, or just a normal part of the iterative development process? Is it indicative of further potentially radical changes to Sonic 4?

TI: From the beginning of this project, we planned to develop not only the console versions which players will use controllers, but also iPhone / iPod Touch versions which players are able to control by tilting. And our original plan was to create some of the stages that feature stage constructions and gimmicks that are suitable for iPhone/iPod Touch and implement the same stages also for console versions. But later on we decided those stages should be iPhone/iPod Touch version exclusive and tuned only for iPhone/iPod Touch rather than sharing the same stages with the console versions. And newly introduced Lost Labyrinth Zone Act 2 is the one of those stages.

DC: Is Sonic 4 still planned to make it out before 2011?

TI: Yes I can promise this title is delivered to you within 2010.

I believe we can let you know the exact release dates near future.

DC: With its creation hand in hand with Sonic's older fan base, are Dimps and Sonic Team paying any closer reaction (than usual) at the public's reception of early looks at Sonic 4? It seems like they'd be more willing to appease older fans this time around.

TI: Sonic4 is about rebooting the classic series again and for that I have been thinking we should listen to the many of the fans of classic series. And that's why our community manager tried hard to gather fan's voice as much as possible. Sonic4 is new title, but we want this title to keep familiar sense of classic Sonics so that idea makes this title current presentation.

Many thanks to Mr. Iizuka and our friends at Sega for taking the time to arrange this Q/A. We'll have more coverage of both Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors as their release dates become closer."

This guy doesnt know a fuck of what he is doing to this game,
Dire_Bear
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="unfocused"]Well I guess if no one else is gonna say it...
[quote="Dire_Bear"]Why is it taller.[/quote]Because you're staring at it Smile[/quote]
Neutral
unfocused

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
zakuman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's a downloadable title, so at the end of the day, we can play a demo when it comes out, and see if it properly rekindles the oldschool flame. I'll give a chance. Key point, to my knowledge, it's only sonic, being sonic. No other characters, no werehog or any of that crap.

What worries me is the Episode 1 bit, I don't wanna download a quarter of a game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: