Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep Reply with quote

Just decided to toss this topic up for discussion considering it released a few days ago.

I have to say the voice acting is nice and the game system looks kick ass. I feared ol Haley would destroy Vanitas in voice acting but infact he did a good job. Not amazing but very good. He made him sound as dark and sinister as he should sound. He also got very very close to the jap voice actor when it came to his insane laugh that makes fangirls swoon. xD

I know one thing for sure, I. Want. This. Game! God the graphics, not to mention the one online mode you can use that my bf mentioned sounds rather fun. He called it something along the lines of the illusion arena I dunno so dont quote me there. Plus the new special attacks; well they make the Ragnarok and ARS arcanum look like nothing but a few fancy swings. Plus all the new disney characters that pop up. (Stitch's world, hell yeah!!)

Trust me this is a game to get to fill the void if you are waiting for KH3 to come to our shores. Plus it explains alot about things that werent covered in the past KH games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K_m7BWX0Lg
TenthDivine
Canhas uzertitle nao?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terra is a dumbass, but he's hot so i guess it balances out.

that's unfortunately all i have to say at the moment as i have not finished the game.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he isnt on the bright side and is easily swayed. I wont tell why though since it's a spoiler. Plus let's just say I feel really bad for Ventus too, yet another spoiler, though it does answer the reason behind Roxas's similarity to him. xP

I heard that only Zack pops up in the game FF cameo wise, I was hoping they'd at least show Vincent or Nanaki or Kefka. D=
blackcatcurse
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already read up on it. The Roxas __________________ part.

It looks like a good game. I'll see how it plays on my friend's PSP.
[url=http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/newaccount.do?invNickname=4c596976577061217c2a50323f452249f9ee5d6f76286b0d48fef26af4fa55c4&visit=friend][img]http://img.tinierme.com/common/img/banner/banner_friendInvite02.gif[/img][/url]
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got it. On PSP. The visuals look nice, but that's all I've got to say that's good about it. The load takes too long. There are so many loading points it's unreal... I don't like the controls at all. And, I just don't like games from Square. I never did like FF either. I'm trading that one in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: