Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Anime/Manga characters you hate?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Anime/Manga characters you hate? Reply with quote

What anime/manga characters do you hate and why?

For me, it's Yuka from Elfen Lied. She's in love with her own cousin (seriously, she IS), she treats Kouta like he's crap on her shoes, she bitches and mopes, she's whiny...

Katsumi Sako from LIFE - he's a rapist, keeps a scrapbook of girls he's raped, has a fetish for BDSM, makes main heroine's life a living hell and the only reason he never gets in trouble for this is because his dad is FILTHY fugging rich. He is THEE definition of "sick f*ck".
Gerardthedevil
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen that but I don't resent any anime characters really. Usually characters that we "wish would go away" are the ones that add to a fun plot.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luffy, wayyyyy too damn annoying in my opinion. Someone shoot him please. Or stick him in the bottom of the ocean on an anchor xP
The Chef and Zolo own his ass. Plus his brother Ace is the shiznat.

I am horribly annoyed by Ayeka and her wretched amercian voice acting in Tenchi Mayo.

That magician Pandora...i think his name was, and Strings the mime. Both from Yuigoh duelist city in the Marik Ishtar arc...worst henchmen EVAH! The magician had such a freaky voice, and the mime cant talk...but he does anyway. That means he isnt a true mime! Plus he was creepy looking. Goth mime perhaps?

Naraku...ultimate godmodder. DIE ALREADY YOU TURD! xP -erases him with giant pencil- ha I win!

That fat chick in Kekkashi, very annoying, the girl that looks like Ichigo's sister is moi cooler.

And lastly, the evil doctor from Descendants of Darkness. Guy with the white hair and glasses. He is just a sick fooker. Raped one of the main characters and fawns over the main character even though the feeling isnt neutal. Plus he hurts and manipulates others without even batting an eye. And it's safe to say that he too is an ultimate godmodder that needs to be kicked in the jewels.
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not stand Doma!Arc Mai. How she suddenly went from a happy-go-lucky joyous duelist to a sappy little pessimistic b*tch pissed me off.

That, and Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha ticks me off because she constantly makes InuYasha's life a hell for him, is constantly a damsel in distress, etc.

And Manga!Sango from Inuyasha. In the Manga, she *SPOILAH ALERT* only cares about Kohaku and Miroku. No one else. Not even InuYasha has crossed her mind. Fugging b*tch. In the anime, I could tolerate her.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Kagome was another pain in my ass. Though I'll give her props for the sit boy tech. x3

Sango is cool, though I havent read the manga so I wouldnt know. xP

Oh lord they destroyed Mai in the doom arc! Not only with her personality but her voice too, that's just cruel what they did to her. Dx
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manami Anzai (LIFE) - she makes the main heroine's life a living hell, forces her to swallow 100 needles (literally), forces her classmates to stay in summer school and constantly tries to get main heroine expelled. I don't give a flying f*ck if she was tormented and bullied in middle school, she has NO RIGHT to do that to the main heroine whatsoever.

Also, Haruhi Suzumiya because she treats Mikuru like she's a sex object, bitches and mopes if nothing goes her way because the world revovles around her, etc...

I couldn't stand watching the show because of her Mary-Sue ness.

EDIT:

Also, how could I forget my dislike of Teppei from Higurashi? He abuses Satoko and Satoshi, treats them like trash, pimps Rina (from what I've heard), etc....

Shoulda mentioned this as well; Dub!verse Kaiba pissed me off. In the sub, Kaiba's not that cold-hearted, but the dub just made him a total douche.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Luffy, wayyyyy too damn annoying in my opinion. Someone shoot him please. Or stick him in the bottom of the ocean on an anchor xP [/quote]
I do not want to strike down an opinion, so I will just make this face-

;____;
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dub!verse Sailor Mars/Rei Hino - they made Rei an absolute BITCH in the dub. Enough said. She's rude as hell towards Usagi in the dub, she makes rude remarks, etc...

In the sub, she was stubborn but nice... ._.

And dub!verse Anzu Mazaki. Please STFU about your friendship speeches, KTHNXBAI. I prefer subverse Anzu more.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, in the dub there were fleeting moments of Kaiba's kindness.

Three words to be the ultimate truth about what four kids did to this show;
Yuigoh Abridged Series. ;3

And let's not forget the annoying tart that is mister spoon man, one of the espada that Ichigo faces after Grimmjow. I just want to smack that grin off his face. xx

Edit: Ack sorry lucky didnt mean to upset ya, mother nature kicked in on that day is all, Luffy is kinda ok...he just scares me more than anything no offense. xP Probly the stretching powers that creep me out. o3o
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I need to mention another character I hate; Dub!verse Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon. The fact they make her a total dumba*s in the dub is just so lolwut-worthy.

Rebecca Hopkins from YGO pissed me off because she constantly fawns over Yugi yet he's 16, she's what, 8? Yeah...what the hell.
Fayore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z...ero? lmao man I have better things to do than maintain a petty hatred against a fictional character

:U
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I truely dont hate them, but if they have bad voices like that magician in the marik ishtar rare hunter arc of yugioh im going to put the subtitles on and mute the tv. Cause I need my ears thank you. =x (No really, you have to listen to that guy...his voice makes small dogs whimper in pain.)
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket manga. That character was just plain nasty, is all. Also, I despise those three fangirls who worship Yuki Sohma- they're just sooo jealous of anyone getting near Yuki.

Other manga...? Hmm... can't think of anyone else other than Naruto. Oy.
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="blueandsilverstars"]I hate Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket manga. That character was just plain nasty, is all. Also, I despise those three fangirls who worship Yuki Sohma- they're just sooo jealous of anyone getting near Yuki.

Other manga...? Hmm... can't think of anyone else other than Naruto. Oy.[/quote]

I agree with you.

Also, I'm gonna add *drumroll* Sakura Haruno from Naruto. She treats Naruto like shit on her shoes, and gets away with it. Does anyone DARE call her out for her rude behavior against him? No.
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DeadlyIchi"][quote="blueandsilverstars"]I hate Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket manga. That character was just plain nasty, is all. Also, I despise those three fangirls who worship Yuki Sohma- they're just sooo jealous of anyone getting near Yuki.

Other manga...? Hmm... can't think of anyone else other than Naruto. Oy.[/quote]

I agree with you.

Also, I'm gonna add *drumroll* Sakura Haruno from Naruto. She treats Naruto like @^*% on her shoes, and gets away with it. Does anyone DARE call her out for her rude behavior against him? No.[/quote]

You agree with me on Fruits Basket, Naruto or both?
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="blueandsilverstars"][quote="DeadlyIchi"][quote="blueandsilverstars"]I hate Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket manga. That character was just plain nasty, is all. Also, I despise those three fangirls who worship Yuki Sohma- they're just sooo jealous of anyone getting near Yuki.

I agree with you.

Also, I'm gonna add *drumroll* Sakura Haruno from Naruto. She treats Naruto like @^*% on her shoes, and gets away with it. Does anyone DARE call her out for her rude behavior against him? No.[/quote]

You agree with me on Fruits Basket, Naruto or both?[/quote]

Both.

Also, every character from School Days. I tried giving the series chance after chance after chance, but no can do. I ended up hating every single character.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakura, oi i love her combat skills and what not but when she told Naruto in the manga she loved him but was really lying, that pissed me off. You dont toy with a guy's emotions like that unless he deserves it!

And still fawning over that nutcase Sasuke who ran one of his trusted allies through to kill Danzo plus striking at Sakura or at least trying to without even flinching. Oi what a derp. Sure Sasuke is hott but I wouldnt dare try to cop a feel off him, bastard might char broil mah skin off. xP

Sorry Sakura's an awsome fighter, but she lacks the badass factor that Sasori and Kabuto have. Hell she's not as powerful a healer as Kabuto who healed her arm from a few feet away! Plus he can regenerate dead cells, let's see ya do that billboard brow!
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Bleach character. I just simply don't like Bleach.

Also, every character from Lucky Star.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleach I can tolerate, the filler episodes I cant. Dx
DeadlyIchi
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Bleach I can tolerate, the filler episodes I cant. Dx[/quote]

The filler episodes are as annoying as f*ck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: