Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Wolf Pack Revival! Reply with quote

For those who were in the last wolf pack, you are very welcome to join and also to newcomers. This RP will be done without character sheets. Just a warning to you. You can include a character sheet in your initial post as long as you make and entrace without just stating the name. Give a good decription of your character. It gives people more to work off of. I also would perfer people to write in third person or at leat make sure we can remember your character's name without looking back...

Well, without further a do...Let's start!

A young pure white wolf ran through the shaded forest floor. She seemed to be running from something, but from what? That’s when another wolf, brown coat with pure black eyes, bounded in after her. The white wolf’s slender and light body gave her the advantage of speed, but the brown wolf was nowhere near giving up. This male was fully grown with a broad body and large muscles. He seemed to be smiling, but sneering would be a better word. Fear filled the young white’s faded electric blue eyes. She kept trying to run faster, but it appeared the larger wolf was just playing with her. The white wolf’s expression changed as she entered a clearing. This is what she was planning all along.

She stopped abruptly and turned to the male. Determination replaced fear in her eyes.

The brown wolf’s smile widened, showing sharp, deadly fangs that seemed permanently stained in blood. “What, Natali, you tired of our little game. Or are you just worn out?” He seemed to chuckle.

“As if, I’m not scared of you!” She said with confidence though, inside, she was terrified. She pulled herself together and showed her fangs. She pounced, but was immediately countered with a bite to her left front leg. She let out a howl of pain, but immediately came back to the fight. She struggled to free herself. Success! This time she came in low, balancing on her front paws and flipping to kick her opponent in the neck, a trick she had taught herself when faced with larger prey. This sent the male flying into a tree. He got strait back up and started running back at the young wolf in pure rage.

“I always knew you were hard-skulled, but this is a little ridiculous.” Natali remarked as she quickly jumped out of the way of the charge. She then bounded for her opponent’s leg, holding tight. The older wolf struggled, but Natali just held tighter and tighter until a small crack was heard. As she let go, the male yelped in pain and attempted to get up, but her couldn’t. Natali simply shook her head and headed out of the forest, after catching a rabbit. She looked around cautiously and began to devour her meal.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light footsteps echoed in a dimly lit cave. A young brown grey wolf pup walked out of her den. Her dark brown eyes searched a lush forest landscape.

She took a few steps out and scented the air... a few bird trails, a few rabbit trails, a bobcat trail a few hours old. Then the last scent she could smell reached her nose, two wolves.

The pup started going after the wolf trails, she decided she wanted to see who these wolves are. If they were friendly, planning on staying, or maybe just passing through.

She walked through the ferns and soon came about two fighting wolves. They aren't making a pack, that's for sure She thought to herself as the male fell down and struggled to rise. The pup watched the female walk off and decided to ask the male about her.

She walked over to him and nudged his side. "Hey you!"
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The brown wold looked up at the newcomer, his back eyes filled with bloodlust. "What do you want?" He growled angrily. He was really debating attacking the young wolf, but decided to stay back due to the fact of his injured leg. He probably wouldn't be able to stand for awhile, let alone fight another wolf! After contemplating, he repeated his question, this time louder. "What do you want?"

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The she-pup smiled, he was a smart wolf. Even if he got his butt kicked a few moments ago. The brown grey pup motioned with her tail at her injured leg.
"I saw you fight that white wolf with the blue eyes, the one who hurt you. What's her name?"

The she-pup sat down eyed his bleeding leg. "If you want I can help you heal your leg up some. Enough to get up and walk a bit. Better then sitting here like a sleeping hare." She felt herself smile as his eyes watched her. "If it will help you feel better, my names Sol."
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The girl's name is Natali. I really didn't expect it from her. She ended our game far too quickly." His eyes shined devilishly. "Sure, you can help..." He remarked just wanting to sink his teeth into the pup's flesh and get back at his daughter. "I have something I need to do." His smiled widened even more. He just knew how easy it could be to trick a pup. They were always so gullible.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol tilted her head. "Natali, nice name. But what do you mean by game?" She sniffed his bleeding leg. "You hold on." She rose and looked through the nearby trees and bushes.

A bush covered in spiky leaves and red berries caught her eye. Sol was careful not to bite into the plump red berries. One bite would send her into convulsions and eventually kill her. But they worked great to fight infections.

Sol trotted back to him and smeared it on his wounded thigh. Then she placed a large maple leave on it and using a fern leave, fastened it down to his leg. "There, that will do. But if you lick that red pulp, you will die in about ten minutes, and that is after painful convulsions."
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The male's smile widened even more when the pup asked a question. "A game we play a lot. It's much like the game used to learn to hunt prey at a young age." His expression just kept getting creepier and creepier. Then when the berries were applied, the pain seemed to numb and he listened to her comment. "Good to know..." He chuckled.
Natali finished her meal then smelled another wolf in the direction where she had left her father. Her eyes widened and she ran into the clearing to see a brown and grey pup. Her expression morphed into a glare. "What are you doing Skar? You don't need to be messing with other wolves. It could get you into trouble. You know that from that broken leg of yours. Leave the pup alone and we'll be okay...for a while. I refuse to kill you because that would be going as low as you. I DON'T KILL FAMILY!"

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol quickly stood up and backed away from the male on the ground. "Skar, what does she mean?" Sol stood ridged and strong. She moved back towards the forest, ready to bolt at a moments notice.

Normally she would have bolted by now, but she had wanted to meet this Natali. She held her grey tail in the air and kept her ears up, listening to their every sound. "What is going on." She growled out between clenched fangs.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natai looked to the pup. "You really shoudn't go around trusting strangers, but this wolf, is my father. He killed my mother and siblings when I was only a pup. I was the only survivor of my litter and the next was killed by him. I saw it myself. The bloody mass, the small newborns crushed. Any who survived died of starvation." Her eyes shined with pain from the memory. "Lately he's been trying to play this little "game" with me where he chases me until I'm tired then attacks me until I'm almost dead. I recently decided to develop a plan to get him back and maybe make him think twice about attacking me or any other wolf. He's just skum."

Skar's smile didn't fade a bit. In fact, it grew bigger. "Yes! The blood is so warm and comforting. The kill is what I live for! THE KILL!" He sounded like he was going insane and this even scared Natali a little. She knew he was crazy, but this was MADNESS!

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol look absolutely disgusted at the sound and story of Skar. Her lips curled back in a snarl and she growled loudly. "I may be only a year, but I know what evil is." She remarked with a tightened stomach.

Sol moved behind Natali, knowing that she would be the only one that could fight off Skar. Then she remember the berries she had smudged on Skar's leg. "IDOIT!" She growled at herself, and began to go towards Skar just as he began laughing madly.

"Yes! The blood is so warm and comforting. The kill is what I live for! THE KILL!" He cried out with an insane smile on his face. Sol moved back from him and gathered her courage, jumped forward, and planted her teeth in the dark green fern leaf that held the berries and maple leaf. As quick as she could, Sol ripped it off and saw that some of the red deadly berries had gotten squished under the part of the leaf she had bitten into.

She jumped back and began licking the grass, hopefully to rub off of get any berry out of her mouth before the chemicals in it to effect.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali saw how scared the pup seemed of Skar and for good reason, but she found it necessary to comfort her. "Don't worry too much. He shouldn't be able to attack. I know those berries may be good for infections, but that in not only an infection. I cracked the bone in his leg. It was the only way I could keep him from chasing me without killing him." She nudged the pup. "Come on, come with me. I' sure you're hungry."

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol nodded and followed Natali out of the clearing. After a bit of walking her stomach growled very loud, and Sol started laughing. "Yeah, I think I'm most definately hungry. Names Sol by the way." She smiled at the fact that Natali was friendly instead of like her father.

Sol took a look back as they left, Skar was pitifully trying to rise, and continually failing.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hey im back)
Jacob is kind and nice to others,somtimes brash silver wolf with a battle scar on his left hind leg and some scars under his left eye.
The silver wolf watched from a distance the confrontation with Natalie and some older wolf I wonder what was that all about and where did that young pup came from im going to see wats up He jumped off the rock he was laying on and walked to them. "hi my name is jacob wats going on?"
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol turned her head to see a silver male wolf, covered in scars. I hope those are scars from defending... Sol hopped he was not like the Skar they were leaving behind.

"Hiya, names Sol. Oh and I suggest you don't talk to the male wolf pitifully trying to get up. He isn't the nicest of people. Natali here, said she was gonna get me something to eat."
Sol sniffed at him, nothing indicated he had some evil plan devised. His body language was that of someone relaxed, and his eyes held no shadows, though the scars under his left eye proved he could fight. That or he suffered some terrible tragic event when he was younger.

"Wanna come along?" Sol asked like the friendly year old pup she was.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali was taken a little aback by the appearance of another wolf. This one was definitely older than Sol and looked pretty tough. She was reluctant to speak.

'What would he have done to get those scars?' She thought, 'Should I trust him? If not, should I take him in to keep and an eye on him?' She gave a sigh, her mind racing. Then she finally spoke aloud.

"Nice to meet you, Jacob. I'm Natali." She listened as the pup introduced herself. "Speaking of which, I need to hunt." She carefully sniffed the air then dashed off toward the forest, nowhere near her evil father. She now walked slowly, finding her prey. She was careful to keep up her stealth. Deer were very tricky creatures. She carefully crouched to the ground, making it where she would hit strait on the neck if her prey didn't move.

She leaped, coming down on the grazing animal with great force. It had moved slightly and her claws cut through the flesh in the fallen creature's back. She then prepared the final blow to the neck with her fangs. She looked over her kill then started dragging it back to her new companions.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol watched as Natali killed the deer. She busted out of the trees and nearly tackled Natali as she slid down the hill. "THAT WAS SO COOL! CAN YOU TEACH ME TO HUNT LIKE THAT!" She exclaimed as she gained her balance.

Her tail started wagging ferociously and she didn't wait for Natali to tell her if she can dig into the deer. Her stomach growled and that was all the orders she needed to start eating the tasty deer meat.

When finished devouring one of the deer's legs Sol raised her head and licked the blood off her grey muzzle. Her dark brown eyes gleamed with joy. She laid down and nibbled on the bone of the leg she ate.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob was startled by the appearance of natalie, a young pure white wolf, I wonder what happened to her front paw "hello Natalie and Sol im sorry for intrupting earlier and if you excuse me ill be back." And with that Jacob bounded into the forest looking for some food. He sniffed the air for a deer when he caught the scent of blood from the direction he came from That smells good I just came from there.When he burst out into the clearing he saw the source of the smell.well well well guess i dont need to hunt then "How you like your deer Sol. I was just about to hunt something for us.Natalie wat happened to your paw."
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali looked to Jacob and sighed. "It's a long story...but please, feel free to eat. I've already had my meal."

The pup, on the other hand, seemed very enthusiastic.This brought a smile to her face. It was almost as if shebhad her own child. She wouldn't let anything happen to her new found friends. No one would hurt them while she was around.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol laughed at the way Natali's lips curved back in a smile. "Yes Jacob. I very much so love the taste of deer." She nibbled on the bone a bit more before continuing."I can hardly get a deer. Its usually only when I come across a wounded one that's about to die from another predator."

When Sol had cleaned the bone completely of edible tissue, she licked her chops again and sat down. Her tail was wagging fiercely behind her. She sniffed the air and could tell there was a squirrel in the oak tree to the left, and a rabbit in its underground den somewhere in the clearing. But something stood out. She stood up and started following the odd scent. Wondering, What is this odd scent? I've never smelled it before. When Sol finally came upon the source off the scent, she started laughing. A large gold flower with purple tips at the end of its petals. Sol picked it and came bounding back to show the others her find. "Natali? Do you know what kind of flower this is? I've never smelled of seen, or even heard of it before."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob smiled at Natalie "Its okay i just ate some vension earlier.Sol what you got there is a rare golden rose where exactly did you find this.And i have all the time in the world."Just then Jacob looked around sniffing the air."hey you guys smell that."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: