Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved my feet, she's getting through! My breath became slightly labored as my muscles burned. Why can't I fight her? I screamed in my head, her voice came cooly. Because I've grown stronger. "Its my training. We were trained to be very protective of our ways. The Shar tan wolves only tell those they absolutely trust about this. I absolutely trust you, but I can't... help but fell this..." I snarled louder, my fur on end.

I could feel her claws on the inside of my head. Tearing away at my sanity. You know I can win. You know I will win. You also know that I'm the only one who can protect them. If you try they will die. But I won't be weak and slay all who try to harm them. You won't! She howled viley inside.

I bit into my tail again, but it wouldn't work. "Darn it! JACOB! SHE'S GETTING THROUGH! WHAT EVER I DO OR SAY ITS NOT THE REAL ME!" I howled to him before everything went blank and black. A cold feeling around me, and her laughing in the distence.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the hell is going on I looked at her laughing at something but i remembered her saying this isnt the real her so i got away from her and asked her,

"who are you?"
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the back of someplace, dark, lonely and scary. This must have been where she was the whole time. If I perked my ears, I could hear what she said. If I opened my eyes, I could see what she saw. But if I moved my limbs, they wouldn't move, if I spoke, my body wouldn't say my words. This is what is ment to lose control, to only be able to watch.

"Why I'm Sol. Don't you remember father?" She laughed and rubbed against his leg. I growled, she was playing with him. She raised her paw and smashed a flower, growling at it. "You don't deserve your bright colors." At that a loud twig snapped and a large gray wolf stepped out. The same one from earlier.

The other me snarled and attacked him without a moment of hesitation. She tore into his hind leg and he snarled and threw her off. She landed on her feet and I could feel the water that splashed on her paws as she sprinted across the stream. "A BLOODY PUP!" He laughed and smacked her across the face with his tail. She bit it though and tore it clean off.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali saw Sol changing. She was fighting Jacob. There was most definately something wrong with her. The pure white wolf leaped in, attacking SOl as not to hurt her, just to ger her off of her other companion.

Banner made by 09rper
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Stop natali i will handle this just buy me a few minutes okay" Jacob said lets hope i remember how to do this "Sol stop it this instance or i will do something to hurt you."Turning to the Gray wolf he said,"run away from here come back in two moon cycles."The wolf nooded and went to the east far away."Sol im sorry for this." just then jacob had ran towards her and hit her with his paw on the base of the neck cuasing her to go uncouncious.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other me yelped and was pushed back in my head. I jumped on her, attacking and ripping her fur. She roared with fury and whirled on me, sending her icy claws into my right shoulder. I pushed against her with my claws, fangs and muscles but also with my will and mind. I could feel a pressure against my skull. We were both trying to fight for control over our one body. I could feel that she was giving way. Something was making her slip up, something that made me have an advantage.

I roared with defiance and pushed against her chest with my paws. We both had our mouths open and were on each other's necks. Feeling both of our pains, my neck was burning. She pulled against my neck fur, it was growing stained with red blood.

We were on our hind legs, growing and snarling as we bit each other's necks. We watched each other, eyes large and beading. The stench of blood filled my nostrils. She slipped backwards though, and I took my chance. I pulled at her throat, instantly feeling her blood flow. She had been growling, but it was cut off short. Then she fell, cold and limp, but not dead. I couldn't kill her, I wouldn't be strong enough ever.

I turned and snorted down at her. There was a dim light, and it was the only way out of here, before she woke up that is. I jumped over her and sped up to it. A nearly blinding glow coming from the sky and my freedom.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sol wake up." I said nudging her shoulder damn i hope i didnt do it to rough.i saw something in her eyes that she was coming back and everything will be okay.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened my eyes, and saw Jacob above me. I sighed with relief. "Yes, I'm in control!" I laughed with glee and rose, only to fall down again from my wounds. I cringed and could hear the other me's growling and snarling in the back of my head. But I was in control, at least for now.

I looked at my side, "Drat that looks bad." I looked up at Jacob, and smiled. "Hey dad, can you get me a large leaf and find some blackberries?" I asked him calmly. If I let my emotions get to strong, I could become weak and lose control. I had to get resettled before she wouldn't be able to get control easily.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure baby where can i find them." Jacob asked hiding the concern in his voice. "what is the shar tan wolves again.I forgot."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought for a bit, "Well, a large leaf is where ever a large leaf grows. Blackberries can be found just about everywhere. Plenty around her I think I saw some blackberry bushes to the south of the river." I stated with a very large number of stumbles, trying to make sure I didn't lead him in the wrong direction.

I bit my tongue though as he asked about the Shar tan wolves. I had already told him something so why not, just not to much is all. "As I said, I'm a training Shar tan wolf. I have an acute awareness of the way things live and can feel how things... exist in a sense. Its rather hard to explain. You see there is a group of wolves, called the Shar tan wolves. Very little is known about them, unless you are a member of it." I stopped for a breath, that took quite a bit out of me.

"They train young pups, from birth. The only way for you to get trained, is for you to have a mother that is a Shar tan wolf. Only females are trained, the elders believe that a female wolf, has a higher sensitivity level to the flow of life around us then males." I continued and looked at Jacob, hoping he was getting it all.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh i think i got it now and let me go see okay just stay put."Jacob said before running off to the south of the river.There he found some big leaves and a couple of black berrys getting a mouthful at a time before taking it back to Sol.Just then he saw the gray wolf from before looking at him."Can you help me please these are for my daughter?"
"Sure i can help how is she?"
"shes okay she wasn't herself lately im sorry.'
"its okay,whats your name by the way?"
"oh how rude of me my name is Jacob yours?"
"My name is Hibi nice to meet you."
"likewise now can you help plz?"
"okay." as they where making there way back to sol.Jacob found some deer that had died from natrual causes. im going to come back and get this later. when they reached sol they put the leaf down beside her and waited for her instructions.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hibi, someone pulling in my old character Hmmmm?)

I watched as Jacob returned with the new wolf and supplies. I took the berries and chewed them into a pulp and spat them onto the leaf, then I took a few strands of grass and a mushroom that was growing nearby, tore the fungi up and placed them on my side the best I could. It was obvious I couldn't do it though and turned to the others.

"I can't get it on myself. I need one of you to hold it on my side and another wrap maybe vines of something strong and flexible to keep it in place." I ordered, my face as clear as a bell dispite the growing pain.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay,Hibi, I need you to go and grab some vines over by the other side i think i saw some over on the east end of the river."
"Alright Jacob got it."
"Everything will be alright baby okay im sorry for hurting you i should have never done that ." Jacob said before crying.

(And yeah i figured i could pull his name from the other wolf pack.)
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali was relaxed here. Everything was as it should be. She loved the ocean, the smell of natural salt. She closed her eyes, letting the sounds and smells take over. Her impaired sight was only taking away from the beauty. Her other senses sharpened majorly. She could now hear and smell better than both her packmates put together. She heard leaves crunch, not too far away, but not close enough for her companions to hear. She closed off her hearing and feeling in order to focus on smell alone. She needed to identify what was coming their way. She knew that scent.

She mumbled to herself. "I should've known this wouldn't last." She opened her ear canals again and began to follow the sound of faint footprints and the smell of the one she hated. She took off. This time, she would be the one to launch the attack. She could feel the oncoming wolf's intentions, something completely new to her. Her senses were developing. She decided to open her eyes, but her vision was darker. She was losing more sight. At this rate she may lose her ability to see altogether. She closed her eyes once again to focus. Her eyes would only hinder her now.

She got close enough to the wolf without him finding her. She hid in the shadows, staring "looking" in the direction of the brown wolf. She listened for her family to join her. She didn't want to go into this alone.

Banner made by 09rper
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob after seeing Natali run off towards the beach he called out to her but couldn't get the words out Damn why did she went running like that
for.
Just then Jacob sniffed the air and caught the scent of another wolf
right next to Natali.What is this smell.i dont like it.He looked at Sol and said to her "im going to put you somplace safe i will be back okay."
He looked around for a place her when he spotted a tree with some shade in it.He then looked towards where Natali ran and followed her scent.
bluenose15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onzel a white wolf sat down in a cave looking outside for bears or Rival wolves walking around "It seems no one is here," he sighed and relaxed on the ground stretching "a good sleep will do," he said to himself and closed his icey blue eyes. (hi)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: