Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob had earlier notice that Natalie was looking at his scars and he could tell that she was scared as well as Sol.Damn should i tell them what happened how i got this scars He shifted on his legs wnating to tell them but knowing he cant, at least not yet.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol pointed with her tail back towards a hollow tree where the flower had been growing in front of. At Jacob's "hey you guys smell that." Sol sniffed the air once more, nothing seemed out of place, "Jacob what is it? I don't smell anything out of the ordinary. Well other then this golden flower. I can't believe I found something rare. Is it good for anything, other then its pretty looks and really really nice smell?"

Sol was avoiding looking at his scars, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. But she kind of wanted to know how he got them. Sol decided she would surprise him with a playful attack She swished her tail around and then prepared to leap. Her muscles tenses and flexed, and she leaped up at Jacob with a playful roar.

She landed on his back and started nibbling on his right ear. "HEHEHEHE!" She laughed, and started tugging on his ear now. Sol giggled more as she weighed him down crying out. "HOW WELL CAN YOU FIGHT JACOB?"
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey that tickles stop hahahaha." Jacob wiggled around until Sol slid off his back and onto the floor then he roleed over getting his guard up ready to tickle her until she laughs. "how you like that Sol hahaha." Just then a sharp pain started on his hind legs.No not again not now."ow my leg."
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol stopped laughing at Jacob's obvious distress. "Jacob? Did I hurt you leg?" She asked as she stood up and shook dirt out of her fur. She poked his side with her muzzle and saw he was very tight. "Oh I know what can help for stiff muscles! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"

Sol turned around and ran across the clearing and into the forest. A hollow tree growing a light brown mushroom was her destination. Sol jumped up and over a fallen log and into the glade that the hollow tree was. She searched it and found the mushrooms, took a few and then a very berries from a blueberry bush.

When she returned she smothered the berries onto the mushroom and pushed it to Jacob. "This will help with muscle pain."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob accepted the berry covered mushroom and in like an instance the pain faded away. he looked at sol with new found admiration "thank you sol i appreaciate what you did for me but you did not hurt me this always happens randomly i dont know why though." He started walking around to test his strength." You are now my daughter now i will care for you like my own." He walked to her and layed down beside her.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(going first person)
Jacob's words stirred something inside me, a mix of emotions, shock, surprise, joy, and fear. At that moment I couldn't help but think of why I'm an orphan, of what happened, the betrayal I felt.

"Gullio, where are you going?" I asked him, he grunted a reply and padded away from the den. The others were sleeping, and Gullio had been... distent, and closed off lately. I decided it was up to me to keep an eye on my brother. As he headed to a clearing I trailed him from upground. He met with a few other wolves, and I felt an uprising of outrage. "What is he doing! Those wolves are from another pack!" I growled to myself. "No, Gullio is a good wolf, he must be telling them to get off our land... Yes, that's it..." I was dead wrong.

I shook my head and looked at Jacob. My head suddenly got light headed, he looks so much like my father. The same strong face, and determined eyes. But my father didn't have scars, only bald patchs from age.

Gullio licked the other wolves' shoulders, an intimate greeting among different packs. Then they shared in a quick disscussion and started running back to the den. Heart pounding, mind racing, I ran back to the den. Only to find I was to late... The den use to be gray, but now its stained a redish brown from their blood. The blood of pups and elderly parents, the blood of my family...
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob looked at her seeing in her eyes the shock.joy,surprise,.....and fear?Did i do something wrong what did i say should i ask her wats wrong.

"Hey wats wrong did i say something bad" a look of concern wash over his face "did something happened.Tell me im here for you daughter."

if something bad went down i will fight for her....still i cant help but think what happened to my family the blood the carnage...if only i...suddenly a howl ripped through the air and Jacob stood up ready to defend his baby girl from any danger.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm just a little lightheaded, and was remembering things..." I quickly covered, I felt like he really was my father, not a wolf who had said he would protect me as his own. Then the howl rose, I jumped at the frieghting notes it carried. "That didn't sound very friendly!" I said with fear.

Jacob rose, his fur bristleing. I stood behind him, my tail high and fur on end. My nose couldn't smell the wolf, we were upwind of it. I growled, surely the wind will carry the sound of my growl. Then despite my own wanting, my thoughts went to Gullio, and the sound of his howling...

I ran towards the bodies, the limp and broken bodies of wolves. Father looked like he had died first, his body was the coldest. His mouth was open in an attempt at biting something, and his eyes open. Blood was pouring from his throat. I looked away, to much... then I saw Suliko and Gemta. My litter mates, were hanging from the branches of an oak tree that grew next the rock den. Their mouths were open in pain, and feet ripped off. I looked away, they deserved a better death then that. Then I saw mother... She was ripped apart, her white fur the flying around in the wind. Her body was a hunk of meat. Then I heard Gullio, his soft howling, coming from the top of the den.

I shook my head, now is not the time to dwell on the past. I have to be ready to fight. If Jacob thinks we should, then we will attack. I looked up at him, and moved closer to him for protection. "I'm scared da."
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali's head perked up as she heard a howl. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on her sharper senses. She knew in a battle her impaired sight might be a disadvantage, but she didn't want her new companions to worry about it. Would they accept her if they knew? She let out a howl herself in a tone saying show yourself. She opened her eyes as she heard movement from her pack-mates. They were poised for attack, and seeing this, she followed suit, clawing the ground defensively. No one was going to hurt her new-found family!

Banner made by 09rper
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(going first person)
i looked at sol seeing she was scared "sol go with natalie and go to a cave up north its past some trees that are dense also its near a river.

No not him i havent seen him in a long time since i was a teenage wolf and he allmost got me too........I looked at my scar on my leg remembering what happened that day.............

"hey Jaime lets go play in the sand."jacob said."I dont want to leave me alone brother"Jaime said angrily."whats wrong why are you so distant to the pack and to me?"."dont worry about it."."why"."just stop."."why.""JUST STOP IT!!!!" and he lunged at me but i moved out of the way just not fast enough "ooooowwwww let go of my leg." his teeth was sunk into my left hind leg when he did let go.i had a cut from my knee down....... "everyone move NOW!!!!" jacob roared "ill take care of this." I got my gaurd up ready for him to come.im ready this time brother."you too Natalie go with Sol up north.she knows where its at."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at Jacob and nodded. "Come with me Natali, I know just where it is." I quickly ran across the clearing and jumped into the brush. I couldn't tell if Natali was following me, but I jumped across a streambed and ran towards the old oak tree. As I came to the rockside with the den, I took a deep breath and fought off the attacking memories. I have to stay strong... I cannot be weak right now!

I jumped up and over the rocks at the bottom and walked into the red brown rock. I took a deep breath, and the smell of fresh blood filled my mouth. My eyes closed, and i opened them again, only to see that a rabbit had padded in and gotten itself killed by an animal of somekind. Large birds do like to nest in the back in the cold seasons.

I turned around and faced the pale daylight that filtered in between ivy vines. Then it happened. My mind raced back again, despite my attempt to fight it.Gullio howled at the victory of my families death. "GULLIO!" I snarled with sudden hate. He broke off and looked down at me, a smile on his face so large. "I see you survived, I thought we were short on furball." He jumped down and stood above me, his large broad shoulders maybe five inches on both sides larger then mine. I stepped back, I felt so scard, I could barely breathe as he looked at me with vile eyes. He brought his muzzle close to mine. "Gullio.... why.... why did you kill our family?" I pleaded out. He laughed in my face, his fangs dripping with blood. His muzzle soaked in the deep red liquid. I felt something rising inside me, anger? adrenalin? No it was fear, Gullio can easily kill me, one moment can decide this, but I can't let him do that! I HAVE TO STOP HIM!

I shook my head, "God, is this the haunting of memories?" I asked myself with frustration. I started licking my side, I was apparently faster then Natali, that is if she's coming.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing sol leave to the den and hoping that natalie will follow suit,jacob started off to the right waitng for his brother to come."i know you are out there brother"i growled."follow me brother if you dare."

Just then a lone gray wolf with pale blue eyes and a scar on his lip going down making look like he has a sneer."Hahahaha brother im here im ready to finish what i started." he howled into the air.I growled back, "follow me then we will fight over here."Just then I ran into another clearing waiting for him to follow.it was quiet real quiet i didnt like that.
Just then i heard a twig snap behind me.i spun around just in time to see my brother come from behind.I went to the left and i lunged for his leg getting my first bite of the fight.Then he scratched my left leg makinjg it bleed but i held on tyring to break his leg bone.then i felt a pain on my leg where he scratched at.i howled in pain and anger i jumped away waitng for my brother to make a move.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ears twitched, something was happening to Jacob. I could hear it from here. A scent drifted to my nose. Jacob, and something else defined it. I rose, fearful that Jcob was in trouble. But somethign told me he had to fight his own battles. "But it doesn't hurt to make sure the battle doesn't slide to far, right?" I asked myself as I padded down the trails.

I was taking my time, fighting one thought then another. What if he gets mad I came? But if he's in danger he might need help! But it might be nothing... And Jacob told me to go to the den. A good pup listens, A smile raced across my face. I've never been a very good pup now have I.

I reached the clearing edge, and crouched in the brush. I watched Jacob fight the lone gray wolf with the scar. I listened to my instincts though and stayed hidden.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali looked between her two companions.She wasn't sure who to follow. She thought it over carefully. 'Well, Sol is the pup and Jacob looks like he can care for himself. He seems pretty confident, too. I think he can handle it.'

She immediately took off after Sol having chosen her path. She arrived to the young pup in distress. Her blue eyes showed sympathy. She gave a playful and reassuring nudge. "Come on. Whatever it is you're going through, I'm here for you." She showed one of her soft smiles. "You know, you remind me of one of my siblings... She died of sickness when she was about your age." Sorrow filled the young white wolf's eyes at the memory.

Banner made by 09rper
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob seeing how his brother had bite his leg and seeing the blood coming out,he decided to go crazy so he lunged at Jaime aiming for his ohter leg.Jaime tryed to stop him,but Jacob faked it and instead went for his back.i got you know brother........my brother howled in pain trying to get away.wait wats that smell.........it smells like..........Sol!?!?!? Jacob looked around desperately to find her thats when his brother broke free of his grip and started to claw at him.Jacob dodged to the right and grabbed Jaimes paw and bite it.Jaime howled in pain "you think you got me brother but i will be back."Jaime growled."ha you thought you got me when i was little you scum but i showed you."jacob said. he let go seeing his brother limping off in the distance.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol listened to Natali's words carefully. She felt some reassurance, and as she saw Jacob fight off the lone wolf. She grew happy and wagged her tail. She rose but then the sight of the limping, bleeding wolf brought back more images.

Gullio stood above me, I held back my breath. I barely managed to get "Why Gullio?" out before my body shivered under his cold black eyes. He laughed at me, blood splattered across the ground. "Father and mother were taking to long to die, and the others would come after me for revenge. Just like you will if I let you live." He opened his mouth, his large fangs sharp. I felt my body go cold and before he could, I lunged. My teeth went into his throat. Blood splattered across my face. He roared with pain and I clawed his chest with my hind paws and his face with my front. I held on and clawed into his body ran cold. I pulled away and looked at his blank eyes. My body convulsed and I puke out his blood. I had torn his throat and mauled him. Blood stained my paws and my chest was covered in the blood that had dripped down my muzzle. The four wolves on the den looked at me with shock. I felt something rise, courage. I ran up the side of the den, jumping from rock to rock and bit into one of their legs, he yelped and fell down. and landed on a sharp jagged rock, impaling him. I turn to the others and jumped up and landed on a female. She snarled and bit at me, but another one ran at me, I jumped to the right, towards the rocks and the she wolf's side was ripped off from one the wolf's claws. I looked at the remaining two and the cliffside. A large branch from the oak tree held many large rocks up, I bumped into it and the branch gave way. The wolves looked up and started to run, but weren't fast enough. I jumped off the den and landed on the blood soaked ground. I laid there, until day turned into night...

I shook my head clear and looked at Natali, she was confident and kind. I stood up and took a deep breath. "Natali, have you killed someone before?"
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali looked at Sol conserned. Why was the young pup asking her this? of course, she had never killed anyone. She had seriously injured one and only one. That was her father. Other than that, she pretty much avoided others. What had brought these two to her? Was it luck, or was it meant to be?

"I never killed another wolf, what you saw back there with Skar was the closest I ever got to it. I truthfully try to avoid others...I'm notthe best with speaking...um..." Nerves showed in her voice.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suddenly felt rather guilty. I had taken five lives, all in what felt like a moment too. And that was only two moons ago. I looked at Natali, trying not to show my guilt, but her presense was looming but comforting.

I took a deep breath and sat down, watching Jacob. "I have... five wolves, after my pack was killed by my brother and four wolves i don't know. I only actually killed one, my brother, well he was the only one I actually killed with my claws and fangs. I got two crushed by boulders and one impaled and another killed by one of her packmates. I was on her back and he jumped at us, and I got off but her side came off and she died..."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacob,seeing sol talking to natalie,decided to walk over there and see whats the matter.I hope she is okay i wouldnt want to scare her or make her fear me.I wish my dad could see me now."You okay daughter wats wrong."and seeing Natalie he nudge her looking into her eyes "wats with the old wolf skar if he is bothering you i will take care of him for you and thats a promise." having said that he went to the small patch of grass and layed down nursing his wounds.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacob,seeing sol talking to natalie,decided to walk over there and see whats the matter.I hope she is okay i wouldnt want to scare her or make her fear me.I wish my dad could see me now."You okay daughter wats wrong."and seeing Natalie he nudge her looking into her eyes "wats with the old wolf skar if he is bothering you i will take care of him for you and thats a promise." having said that he went to the small patch of grass and layed down nursing his wounds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: