Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at Jacob, laying in the grass. I walked over, hoping to shrug off my guilty emotions. Jacobs claw marks made me think of a few herbs that would help. I looked around, nothing but shrubs, grass and oak trees. I scented the air and couldn't find anything. The scent of blood must be clouding my nose. I saw a few leaves and remembered the berries I had found to help Skar.

"Jacob, I'll be right back." I raced off before anyone could say anything and bounded across the forest floor. As I reached the berry bush I thought of Skar. Could he still be around? I carefully scented the air, I could definately smell his blood. But nothing stood out. I took a breath and carefully picked the berries and placed them on a maple leaf. My fur rose though as the smell of blood and wolf overcame me...
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching her leave to help treat his wounds he couldnt help but remember how sol looked a lot like his little sister. "Wait at least let me go with you."Seeing that she left he went after her.......

Jaime,after the fight,went and act like he was defeated but he was actually planning his revenge on his idot brother he notiticed a young pup go to his brother and talked to him. mmhhnnnn i wonder wat she his to him maybe he will fight me if i kidnapped her and take her to my den.seeing his oppurtunity to follow her without being seen he took it.he followed her until she reached to a berry bush. just then the wind shifted spoiling his surprise for her.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spun around my hackles raised as high as they would go. I say the wolf that Jacob had been fighting. That told me he wasn't here to chat. I had my tail riased and fangs showing. I examined him, perhaps the fight with Jacob had wounded him and if I could exploit those weaknesses, I might have a chance.

HIS LEG! The blood crusted over it and most likey cause an infection. Then I decided, maybe I should play this like a pup would. He does look a lot like Jacob. If I can decive him long enough that the others may come. I had heard Jacob's remark about coming along. He was only slower then me.

I let my fur settle down and my fangs dissappeared my tail started wagging. "Jacob you scared me!" I laughed out. "I thought you were Skar, thank goodness you're here." I bounded over with the maple leaf and berries. "Here are the berries I promised, it'll help you get back your strength. Go on and eat em, that fight took a number on you." My eyes twinkled like a pup with a new toy. I laughed and smiled, placed the leaf down and ran around him.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha the little pup thinks im jacob this should be easy to kill her.Jaime thought."I didnt mean to scare you.I was just walking to make sure you where safe.and who is skar?" Jaime asked .i hope Jacob does come here so i can hurt his lttile one."whats this for,"Jaime asked noticing the berries on the maple leaf..........

Jacob started limping towards the way sol went when he noticed something in the distance a wolf and a small pup talking it looks like that pup looks like...........SOL!!!!.he started to run to her but his wounds were not fully healed yet so he started to bleed so he decided to slow down some.im coming sol i wont let him hurt you.I will die b4 i touches you.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali followed after her packmates. She knew Sol was headed for where she had left Skar. That couldn't turn out well. She ran quicker this time, using her muscles built up from the "game" with her father. She caught up quick enough to see Jacob and the wolf that he had fought. Sol was talking to the enemy! What was she thinking?

Natali hid in a nearby bush, watching for any sudden movements from the otehr wolf. She wasn't going to let Sol get hurt.

Banner made by 09rper
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On his way over to sol jacob noticed that Natalie had hid in the nearby bush so he decided to go to her to tell her the whole story. "Hey the wolf thats talking to sol is my brother.His name is Jaime and he hates me.You see when i was a teenage pup me and him used to be great brothers no one could break us apart.that was until he started to hang around a the wrong pack and lately he was starting to grow distant from the family and one night me and him were going out hunting and all of a sudden there was a howl not a menacing one but a friendly menacing one..... its hard to explain.anyways my brother howled back and all of a sudden there were 5 wolves and they sorrounded us you have to understand the reason i got my scars its because my brother had tryed to kill me in order to join the other pack. he almost got me too.i had survived though and all these years i had been training so one day i could fight my brother." he started to cry but fought against it in vain.he had to let go of his pain,anger,and frustration.so he did the only thing he knew how,he started walking towards his brother, the one reason for him to train the only reason for him to train.What is going on with me
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cleverly laughed at the wolf's ignnorance. "Why Skar is Natali's father, the wolf that I tried to help." My fur raised with humor and pushed the berries closer. "And jacob I thought I already explained, you eat the berries. They restore strength by targeting foreign matter in your body. Its like, antibioctics, yes thats the word."

I smiled at him like he was foolish and wagged my tail. I had no knowledge that the others were here, the wind was blowing our scents downwind. I heard a slight sound and looked at it. I say Jacob and blocked the other wolf's view of him by stepping in the way. If I can distract him long enough, maybe even in the injured state Jacob is in, he can take him down my supprise.

I pressed myself against him,my face against his chest fur, he was looking down at me. "Daddy I'm really scared, you'll protect me if Skar comes right?" I looked up at him with large teary brown eyes. "Right?"
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is stupider than i thought if she is giving me the berries so i can feel betterJaime thought hhmmm wats that smell it smells like.......my BROTHER in an instant he turned arounded seeing his brother coming at him going for his throat.............

Jacob seeing his brother turned around lunged for his throat his fangs bared then he closed his mouth.yes i got you brother you are going nowhere. he felt his brother going limp in his mouth so he let go."yyyeeessss i finally did it.i killed him." Jacob howled in happyness,"you okay Sol did he try to hurt you."

just then he fainted.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah I'm fine." I said gratefully as Jacob killed the wolf, but then he fell. My fur bristled in alarm and I squeled with fright. "JACOB!" I ran over to him and pressed the berries and leaf against his worst wound. I pushed it to his skin and it stuck to him. "NATALI GET WATER!" I yelled hoping she was there.

I licked Jacob's face trying to bring him back to his senses, but it didn't work. I pressed my paws against his chest and started trying to keep his heart going. My vision blurred with tears that wanted to flow freely. I wasn't trying to hold them back. The tears flowed down my brown face and gray muzzle. "JACOB! WAKE UP JACOB!" It wasn't working, I pulled away and felt something grip me as I pressed my ear to his chest, Barely a beat! A pain shot through me, the pain of something I had grown so accustomed to... fear.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali's eyes went wide at the sight of her fallen companion. She immediately went to a nearby river and looked around. "Darn it, but what am I supposed to bring it back in?" She spotted a bucket, most likely left by a group of camping humans. She immediately ran to it and grabbed it in her mouth. She filled it as full as possible and went back, careful not to spill any. She dropped the bucket on the ground, a little splashing out, but not too much. Natali was now panting. "Okay, I'm done...Anything else?"

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't noticed Natali until the thud of the metal bucket falling down. She looked at her, and a sense of reassurance flowed over her. We can do this, we have to. I called apon my past training, how to tend infections, rat bites, poisonous plants, how to fight the poison, snake bites, helpful herbs. But my mind wouldn't reveal the needed plant or herb. I never thought I would need to know what to do when someone passes out and it injured.

I then knew what to do. "The best thing we can do is stop the bleeding, collect moss and wet it then, rub it with gravo root. (I don't think that exists) Gravo root is black and grows near oak trees and moss. That will make it easy, dig up the root. The actual Gravo plant is bright green and spikey, be careful."

I started examining all his wounds, deciding which might be close to an infection and washed all of them with the water. "Humans do make a few useful things." I remarked as the bucket served its purpose.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i dreamingi looked around but i couldnt move my head so i tryed to stand up but i couldnt either.so i layed there until i heard someone called me and when i looked i saw my mom and dad MOTHER FATHER!!!!! I forced myself to stand up but my legs screamed in protest."dont get up son you will hurt yourself even more"my mother said.
"mom is that you i missed you so much i finally did it i killed Jaime.""i know son but you have some unfinished business back on earth.""wat you mean?""you have to find that out for yourself.""but....but....""by son go back to your packmates they are trying to revive you as we speak.they need you.""okay mom ill go back.""i love you son." "i love you too mom."
i feel asleep then in like 3 minutes i could hear Sol crying so i opened my eyes ans she was there tears down her brown face and muzzle."hey dont cry im here." i said.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i dreamingi looked around but i couldnt move my head so i tryed to stand up but i couldnt either.so i layed there until i heard someone called me and when i looked i saw my mom and dad MOTHER FATHER!!!!! I forced myself to stand up but my legs screamed in protest."dont get up son you will hurt yourself even more"my mother said.
"mom is that you i missed you so much i finally did it i killed Jaime.""i know son but you have some unfinished business back on earth.""wat you mean?""you have to find that out for yourself.""but....but....""bye son go back to your packmates they are trying to revive you as we speak.they need you.""okay mom ill go back.""i love you son." "i love you too mom."
i feel asleep then in like 3 minutes i could hear Sol crying so i opened my eyes ans she was there tears down her brown face and muzzle."hey dont cry im here." i said.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gasped with shock and a sensation of joy overcame me. "JACOB! NATALI! HE'S BACK!" I pounced on him, my heart racing with joy. I pressed my face into his fur and listened to the soft, but consent beating of his heart.

I looked up into his soft kind eyes. I let go of the breath I had been holding, thinking maybe he wasn't real. But this was his spirit before he left us. But the feel of his fur and the smell of his breath was real enough for me. Tears welled up and flowed down my muzzle and onto his soft silver fur.

"Jacob I was scared I would lose you. Like I lost my old family, I couldn't deal with losing another member of my family. I just couldn't." I wiped my tears away with my paw and looked at him. "I was really glad I knew how to do that. I was scared to death that I would lose you..."

I licked his nose. He might not know this, but in my pack that was an act of love. Jacob is my father, and I love him as I loved my old father. got off of him and started washing his wounds again, the swelling had gone down and the forgien matter was removed from it now. I could actually tell where the real porblem was. His scars were deeper and might just be reopened in a few spots. "Jacob, I think your scars might be reopened..."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob,seeing Sol crying over him felt something inside of him twinge. what is this im feeling inside of me compassion,love. "its okay sol im here and ill always be here.you will never lose me." Jacob licked sols nose.

"do you really think my scars have reopened." jacob asked while trying to stand up."and im sorry for putting you through this whole ordeal.if I had known that would have happened i would have bothered you.im sorry." just then he felt a pian inside his leg."oowwww that hurts maybe its a good idea to lay down until it goes away."

Jacob howled in sadness.he started to cry his soul was aching.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hush now Jacob, howling won't help." Then I nodded at the wise decision of laying back down. "Jacob..." I started as I examined his scars. "Its a blessing to have met you." I said with confidence and reassurance. "Now, I'm going to have to cut the fur around your scars. Sorry, only way. I'll be back with a sharp rock. Safest way, my claws or fangs might have something on them that could infect your scars."

I jumped up and started looking through a pile of rocks nearby. A long rick with a point at one end caught my attention. I picked it up with my mouth and washed it in the bucket. The water was getting dirty and low. Best not use it until I get some new water. I held the rock carefully in my mouth and began to remove the fur around his leg scar. I was careful not to cut him and then moved onto his eye. "You best hold still until I get all the fur from it." I remarked as I cut at the fur.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay ooowww that hurts."jacob thought about moving but thought against it." im sorry." Jacob looked into sols eyes and felt as if she really was his daughter the way she was caring for his wounds making sure not to cut his eyes.Man im really lucky to have her herejacob though to himself.""can i ask you a question?"
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished cutting the fur around his scars and placed the rock down. I licked my lips, trying to get the salty taste out of my mouth and looked at jacob. "Shoot. What's your question. Wait hold on, I need to put this on your eye, don't talk, it'll move the poltuce."

I moved away from him and took a few blue berries from the a bush a few feet away. I chewed them up and then rubbed them into the side of his face. "Alright, what's your question?" I asked when I had finished. And had started doing the same to his leg scar.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How did you lose your parents.you are to young to be out here." Jacob asked,looking into her eyes watching for any kind of distress.i hope i didnt ask the wrong question
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt my stomach tighten, I thought back for a bit of time. Then focused on tending to his wounds. I could feel his eyes on me and decided, I can't ignore him.

"Well, you see a few months ago my brother Gullio was acting rather, odd. He was really distent and I followed him out of camp one day. He... uh Gullio met with soe wolves from another pack. They went back and attacked my pack while they were sleeping." I held my breath for a few moments before continuing. "Well, I arrived after they were all killed, mother and father were... torn to shreds and Suliko and Gemta my litter mates were, mutilated."

My body shook as the memory reinvoked itself. I ran towards the bodies, the limp and broken bodies of wolves. Father looked like he had died first, his body was the coldest. His mouth was open in an attempt at biting something, and his eyes open. Blood was pouring from his throat. I looked away, to much... then I saw Suliko and Gemta. My litter mates, were hanging from the branches of an oak tree that grew next the rock den. Their mouths were open in pain, and feet ripped off. I looked away, they deserved a better death then that. Then I saw mother... She was ripped apart, her white fur the flying around in the wind. Her body was a hunk of meat. Then I heard Gullio, his soft howling, coming from the top of the den. I tried to hold back the tears, but it didn't work. I cried hard and heaved and sobbed. "Dang it.... I'm sorry Jacob. I didn't mean to be like this."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: