Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob after hearing the story and seeing sol shake and cry felt his insides turn.what the @$#@ how could someone do that to her family.he is a sick bastard.jacob thought as he got up ignoring the pain he said,"hey dont cry little one i will take care of him the way i did my brother." Jacob howled into the air with such anger and rage he never felt before."im going to find him and kill him so he wont hurt you any more.I love you like you are my daughter.as long as i live he will never ever touch you."
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up at Jacob with shock. "Jacob, you don't need to... I already killedh him. When I saw he tried to kill me, and I killed the other wolves that were with him. You really don't need to hunt them down, theres nothing left. You see. I even later went after the pack the wolves came from, and demanded to know why. I attacked them and well. It didn't end well for them... They got wounded, but I didn't kill them." I worked on his wounds somemore, making him lay back down.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali looked at her companions. The speaking of killing other wolves had her sick. She didn'tknow what to say. She simply nudged up against Sol. "Imouto, Onii-chan, don't worry we'll always be together. I'll never lose my family again."

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at Natali, confused by what she had said in the other language. "Wait what?" I asked her very confused.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali smiled. "Imouto means little sister and Onii-chan means older brother."

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My tail tip became fuzzy. "Imouto, such an interesting word. What language is it from? I've never heard of such words." I walked around and examined Jacob's wounds.

The swelling was down, and the scars didn't look as bad as I thought. I sniffed them and decided what needed to happen next. "Ok Jacob, you're safe. Just relax and don't move much until tommorow, which isn't in very long. The scars need to be allowed to reclose, and movement would prevent that, or slow down the process." I curled up in a ball next to Jacob and licked at my paws.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob hearing wat Natalie had said said,"Is that wolf speak but an older form.Thanks sol ill make sure im not moving to much." he then put his paw around sol and pulled her close."i love you daughter goodnight everyone." with that he fell asleep.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt the slow rythmic motion of Jacob's beating heart. I enjoyed the warmth of his body next to mine. I yawned and pressed my nose to his flank. I looked up at Natali with tired eyes and licked her nose. I then fell asleep. Dreaming of hunting and feasting apon a giant water buffalo.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob was dreaming about his mom when he felt something snuggle close to his chest.[/i]i hope she is having sweet dreams i know i am just then he opened his eyes and looked at Sol sleeping like a baby next to him."sweet dreams mija"
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali snuggled up close to her "family", falling asleep immediately. She started with a peaceful dream of her old family, her mother and sister. They were just enjoying themselves. Then, she saw her sister fall down. She ran toward her, trying to help her out, but then when she got close, she saw her sister breathing hard. Blood covered her muzzle. Natali shook in her sleep. Then, she was taken a year or so later to when the new litter was being born. It was happy and beautiful, but, alas, it couldn't last. Red filled her vision as her new siblings were brutally murdered one by one.

She woke up with a start, every breath heavy. Why were these memories coming back now?

Banner made by 09rper
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob woke with a start hearing natali breathing hard alarmed he asked her,"hey wats wrong you okay."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened one of my eyes and I looked up at them. "Huh, are you alright?" I ask drowsilly but fall asleep before I can recive an answer. My body was to tired to continue on any longer. I twitched slightly as I dreamed of fighting a large elderly moose. He drew short breath as I ripped into his hind legs. Then he fell and I feasted on his tastey meat.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali looked at her companions. "I-it's nothing, just a bad dream, a memory." She closed her eyes, falling back into a dreamless sleep.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I twitched in my dream so much I finnally woke up and looked around. The others were sleeping around me, their bodies pressed against mine. They shared the warmth of their fur with me and I smiled as I remembered what it was like to have family. Even if they were adopted and I've only known them for maybe a day or two. They had taken me in as their daughter and sister. I licked behind Natali's ear, for she seemed troubled to me, and then I did the same to Jacob.

As I drifted back to sleep, I heard a rustle in the bushes, a scent drifted over me, and I leaped up, careful not to jerk the others awake. I landed on the hare and killed it with a single bite. I then took it back to the others and sat down to start eating some of the hare.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacob woke later after hearing that natali was alright and he found sol eating a hare "why are you eating so early." watching sol eat the hare put a smile on his face.she is so cute when she eats[i]
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up at him and felt a little embarrased. "Well, I heard and smelled it, and it was close. So I fidgured... why not?" I then finished the leg I was munching on and pushed it to Jacob with my nose. "Um, well I'm full. You should eat some, it sure is tastey. Seems like this rabbit liked to run, or was always getting chased." I remarked as I licked my chops.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up at him and felt a little embarrased. "Well, I heard and smelled it, and it was close. So I fidgured... why not?" I then finished the leg I was munching on and pushed it to Jacob with my nose. "Um, well I'm full. You should eat some, it sure is tastey. Seems like this rabbit liked to run, or was always getting chased." I remarked as I licked my chops.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"no its okay you can have it im not hungry imma eat later on though."Jacob said.nudging the rabbit back to her.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sighed and finished off the rabbit, though I was full. I got up and padded around the clearing we were resting in. Somthing was on my mind, but it was like an ich I couldn't reach. I couldn't fidgure out what was pressing against my mind so hard, and yet wouldn't reveal itself to me.

I growled with frustration and lay down to remove a few splinters from my paw pads. I turned to my side, and but sleep wouldn't come this time. I got up and looked at Jacob. "I'm going for a quick walk, don't worry." I padded out into the forest.

As I moved along a trail near the cliffs I heard a russtle, followed by an overpowering scent that reached me. My hackles raised and a shadow jumped out at me. Razor sharp fangs dug into my shoulder, I tried to howl for help, but before I could a heavy paw landed on the back of my neck, knocking me out. I was bearly aware of fangs in my scruff, dragging me away from my family and towards the cliffs.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No its dangerous to be out by yourself im going with you" Jacob got up and nudged natali "hey im going to be with Sol ill be back."after saying that he went after her. after walking for awhile he couldnt find her he began to worry where is she i know she couldnt gone far he then started to sniff around just then he cuaght Sols scent along with some other unfamilar scent.whats going on.he started to follow the two scents when he came across a wolf dragging something in his mouth it looked to be like....SOL!!!!!!!!! he went straight after the wolf carrying her and bit his leg making him let go of her."what are you doing with her."jacob growled his fangs showing.while he said that he carefully picked her up and took her back to natali.when he came back the wolf was still there lying on the floor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: