Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Third person while knocked out))

The wolf snarled at jacob, his back fur rising with fury. "Bring her back!" He snarled with anger. He rose though his leg gave him great pain. He kept it off the ground, and blood was dripping down it slightly. He revealed his snarp fangs and eyed Jacob with anger. "BRING HER BACK!" He snarled again.

He leaped forward at Jacob and dug into his shoulder. His fangs went deep into his flesh and reached bone. "BRING HER BACK!" He snarled through the mouthful of fur and clawed as Jacob's chest with already bloody claws. "BRING HER BACK!"
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali smelled a very familiar scent to her, the smell of blood, wolf blood. She immediately ran after her companions. Seeing Jacob be attacked, she pounced on the other wolf. "That's for hurting my family!"

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other wolf roared and kicked Natali off him. He stepped back into the pale moonlight, revealing his dark black fur, stained red from blood. His green eyes showed hate and fury. He was bleeding down his wounded leg, and scars covered his body. Scars from fangs, claws, rocks, just about everything that could possibly scar him.

"I will have my revenge on sol!I will taste her blood running down my throat! I want to feel her heart beating in my paws, just so I can crush it! I will have my revenge for the death of my mate! The mate she killed!" He snarled at them. Natali and Jacob were preparing to attack when he stepped back, his pawslanding on unsolid ground.

Before he could react, the ground gave way, sending him flailing down towards rocks. He howled out but was cut off by the sharp, cracking sound of bone. His eyes whitened, and his mouth was wide open, pain and freight evident on the now dead wolf...
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob looked at Natali and said "Thanks Natali ooowww it hurts when i talk.What was that about do you know?" Jacob looked at his chest seeing clawmarks and the stain of blood on him."Shit that looks bad." he started to walk back to the clearing where he put sol down and layed down next to her.he then tryed to sleep but he found out that he couldnt.so he layed awake looking at the moon.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt a warm presense around me. I groaned with pain and opened my eyes. "Da..." I groaned out, and felt a warm liquid was flowing down my shoulder. I looked at it and felt a horror grip my gut. "Blood.... I'm bleeding..." I suddenly jumped up and saw Jacob had been curled around me. I ran to a bush and took the berries from it and smeared the purple fruit on my shoulder. I felt the pain numb and limped back to jacob. "Sorry, I might tend to wounds. But I don't really take getting hurt myself that well..."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt a warm presense around me. I groaned with pain and opened my eyes. "Da..." I groaned out, and felt a warm liquid was flowing down my shoulder. I looked at it and felt a horror grip my gut. "Blood.... I'm bleeding..." I suddenly jumped up and saw Jacob had been curled around me. I ran to a bush and took the berries from it and smeared the purple fruit on my shoulder. I felt the pain numb and limped back to jacob. "Sorry, I might tend to wounds. But I don't really take getting hurt myself that well..."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob looked at Sol tend to her wounds and decided to ask her the question that had been burning in him "Who was that wolf? he said that you kiilled his mate." He stepped back into the pale moonlight, revealing his dark black fur, stained red from blood. His green eyes showed hate and fury. He was bleeding down his wounded leg, and scars covered his body. Scars from fangs, claws, rocks, just about everything that could possibly scar him.

"I will have my revenge on sol!I will taste her blood running down my throat! I want to feel her heart beating in my paws, just so I can crush it! I will have my revenge for the death of my mate! The mate she killed!" He snarled at them. Natali and Jacob were preparing to attack when he stepped back, his pawslanding on unsolid ground.
[/i]
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My body tensed and I looked at Jacob. He was obviously wanting to know the answer to his question. I formed an image of what little I saw of the wolf. His fur, scars, and eyes... I didn't know how he was, but I knew who he was talking about.

"I told you that my brother Gullio killed my family, and that he didn't do that alone..." I started and felt my heart pang with distress. "I didn't want to think about the pain i could have, no caused to other wolves. I had been so caught up with my own sorrow I forgot about the wolves I had killed, the familes they must have had. The wolves that were suffering like me."

My body shook. "Well i had killed the other four wolves, and one of them was a female. That one wolf, he must have been talking about her. I don't know for sure, but i feel like its true. He wanted revenge for the death of his mate, because I killed her... more or less. But my actions led to her death." I got up and an overwhelming sensation of hate and spite rose up in me. Perhaps his spirit haunts me... Otherwise why do I feel this way? I wondered to myself.

I suddenly felt a chill go down my back, and I started howling with pain. My shoulder seemed to be on fire, and my back felt like ice. "Darn it... what is happening to me? Why don't I have any control over myself!" I snarled as I howled. Then dark spots danced across my eyes, and I fell. Exaustion and pain and grief overwhelming me...
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"SOL!!!!!!!" jacob ranned towards her ignoring the pain in his chest and shoulde4rs "NATALI!!!!!! I NEED YOU COME HERE!!!!!" He howled his distress."please dont leave me not like my mother. bring her back." he howled.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stood in darkness. I couldn't see my sourounding, or they were all pitch, black, nothingness. I couldn't feel ground under my paws. I looked down at myself, I was pure white. None of my gray and brown markings decorated my pelt. I started walking forward, a dim light touching my eyes.

I ran faster, as I noticed it was growing brighter. I felt a solid footing under my paws. I felt my heart start racing, but then the light dissapeared. A voice called out to me. "SOL!!!!!!!" That sounded like Jacob. I stopped running and listened to his frantic voice. "NATALI!!!!!! I NEED YOU COME HERE!!!!!" He sounded scared to death. "please dont leave me not like my mother. bring her back." He gasped out. I saw a shadow, blocking me from Jacob.

My hackles raised, and I started charging at the shadow. I came closer to it, and saw it was me. Only darker, and a vile... feel poured off of... well me. It spoke, though its mouth did not move. "Sol, so nice to see you. I hope you enjoy this place, because you're not leaving." I growled and ran at... myself.

It jumped to the side and snapped at my shoulder, I felt like my shoulder was on fire, and I roared and bit into.. my... its tail. I felt its pain, and roared and stepped back. Blood dripped down my shoulder from my wound, but blood also dripped down its shoulder. "What is this!" I snarled with confusion.

It laughed at me, "We are one, I'm your, angry hateful spiteful dark side. You are my light healing happy caring side. Hurt one and you hurt another. Give us a challange, and the stronger one will decide which one of us wins, what we choose. I've had it with losing. I'm taking control. I brought you here, and now I'm going to keep you here!" The other me roared and lunged, tearing her, my fangs into my throat. I watched as blood smeared across her neck.

I pushed her off and sprinted towards the light. I had to get out of here! As I reached it, I saw my colors flood over me, my gray muzzle and paws, my brown main, and my gray markings across my body. I jumped at it, hearing her, me roar with hate. "I'LL BRING YOU BACK! AND SOMEDAY I WILL BE THE DOMINATE ONE!" I ran faster, and jumped into the light.

Everything flooded back, my shoulder, my back, Jacob screaming my name. I opened my eyes, gasping for breath, and felt the bites on my neck, tail and shoulder. Blood had already started dripping from my neck and tail. Proving it wasn't a dream...
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"SOL!!!!! im so glad are you okay you had me worried about you"jacob went to go get some berries and put some on her shoulders,neck,and tail."dont you ever do that again i thought i lost you."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gasped for air, and saw Jacob applie some of my medical skills. Then I realized why I hadn't been able to sleep, that thought on the back of my head. It had been... the dark side of me... Trying to bring me there, and it finnally worked when I was wounded.

"Jacob... I don't think I can promise that. Half of me can... but the other half wont agree to that." I said, a sudden awareness of... a presense in the back of my head, in the deepest corner of my heart. The dark side of me. My opposite, my... yang I suppose. I got up, despite my wounds. I knew what I needed to do.

"Jacob, I hate to say this, but I need to go somewhere. I have to get away from this valley. The whole pack that helped kill my family again. They will be after me. I need to go. I hope you come with me, but if you don't I won't blame you." I started limping towards the cliffs, the only way out. I remembered though, that the pack was in the way. I took a deep breath, and started moving on.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali stepped stadily beside the pup. "I'm with you...no matter what. I would even follow you to the grave. You are my only true living family. Our bond is sronger than blood. Nothing in this world would make me hate you. I would give my life to save you." She swallowed before continuing. "I would even kill another wolf." Her eyes showed she was serious. She hated violence and killing, but she told the truth. SHe would do absolutely anything for her new family.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt shocked at Natali's words. It definately seemed that was something large for Natali to say so. I smiled at her, hoping she could see how thankful I was. "Natali... thank you. It means alot to me that you are willing to go to such extreams for me. I hope that we wont have to deal with killing other wolves." I nudged her side with my shoulder and wagged my tail.

Then I looked back at Jacob, hoping I wouldn't have to leave him behind. "Jacob, are you coming with us?" I asked freightened.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob went up to Sol and said "dont be afraid daughter im here for you i love youi will never let anything happen to you." Ignoring his pain he layed down and put sol on his back.as i rose up i said to Sol "hold on tight"

I looked at natali and said"where to?We cant stay here."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't struggle as Jacob placed my on his back, my leg wasn't giving me the easiest of time just standing there. "Alright, one thing you should know though, there are a lot of wolves that want to kill me. So keep an eye out!" I warned with a slight bit of laughter in my throat. What am I getting them into?
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed along with her although uneasly at first "haha I will defentalykeep and eye out for other wolfs" He started to walk towards the cliffs the only way out of the clearing where am i supposed to go maybe if i take her to my other den by the ocean she would like it."Hey Sol.How would you like to sleep by the ocean?"
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at him funny. "What's an ocean?" I asked him very confused. "I'm not kidding, what's an ocean?" I said with a bit more of a serious tone with the odd looks I instantly recieved.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"its like the river by my old den but this one is hugeand there is fishes you can swim oh my god its amazing you should see it."Jacob said to Sol

(sorry for the short post im leaving for church in a minute)
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's alright, glad you found time to post.)

I listened to what Jacob said, an ocean did sound cool. And as long as we were away from this valley I should be safe. I nodded, "Alright, lets go to your ocean den." I said excitedly. I looked at Natali, and smiled at her. I felt like I could be a young pup right now, around them. I wagged my tail, and hit it on a tree as Jacob carried me by it.

An annoyed voice started talking in the back of my head, and I understood that it was the other me... Sol, you're going to get us all killed if you don't wise'n up and start acting like there is danger around you! It scolded me. I growled to myself and closed my eyes, listening to the forest around us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: