Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a awhile of going through the forest Jacob heard the familiar sounds of the water crashing on the beach "Hey sol we are here already.You hear that its the sound of waves hitting the beach it is so....pleasant to hear."He found his den along the beach and he went inside while taking a long sniff he caught a familiar scent....it smells like.......MY BROTHER he almost dropped sol but he caught himself before letting her fall."sorry bout that."
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened my eyes, something had made Jacob mad. I sniffed the air, but found nothing out of the ordenary. I shrugged to myself. "Jacob... what is it?" I asked drowzily.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"oh sorry sol but my brother had been here.well we are here by the way."as jacob said this he put Sol down on the floor of his den and he went to layed down beside her.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at Jacob. Something bothered him. I took a deep breath. The ocean air was nice. I rose and walked outside the den. I couldn't help but gasp as I looked at the ocean. The beuatiful blue waves crashed against the white sand. Seaguls and pelican flew in the air, stopping to rest on rocks above the crashing waves. The sun had set long ago, leaving the world dark and mysterious.

I walked forward, my paws growing wet as I got closer to the water. I felt a flurry of salty air flow over me. This unsual scent intoxicating. I walked to the shore and dug my claws into the gritty but soft snow white sand. I lifted my head and took in deep breaths, absorbing the air, the scene, the sounds, everything. "I can see why you love the ocean!" I called back to jacob. I walked farther into the water, enjoying its cool touch against my dirty gray brown fur. I sat down and tasted it.

"Ewwww...." I grumbled with disgust at its salty taste. Best not to drink it... I reminded myself. Then I looked up, and saw a wave come crashing up, the white curls of water and the front splashing up and over me. I enjoyed the cool, but only for a second. I yelped and ran back to the dry stone den. Freezing cold from the water. "I think I'll stick with just looking at the ocean." I whispered out as I tried to lick my paws dry, not enjoying the salty taste it now had.
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali looked around in amazement. She had never seen anything like it. It seemed that even since she was a pup, her life was filled with nothing but blood and misery. "Everything here seems so pure!" She gasped, awestruck. She took a large whiff of the crisp salty air. She had never felt so clam, always running from her past. All that was now forgotten. She had a family. She had a home. Sure, the memories were still there, but they seemed like nothing but an obstacle that was to lead her to where she was now. She used to wish to change the past. Now, she wouldn't change a thing.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up and saw that I wasn't the only one amazed by the view. I rose, shook the water out of my fur and ran to Natali. I jumped up and pushed her into the soft sand. I laughed and nibbled on her ear. A smiled on my face. "Natali." I said through a mouthful of fur.

"I have you feel the water. But its cold so be careful." I said and got off her and pulled on her tail towards the water. Unable to drag her there due to my size.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob had got up and walked outside just in tim e to see Sol trying to drag natali into the water but she wouldnt budge so he decided to help her into getting natali into the water.
"Need help Sol?" Jacob said grinning
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"yes please!" i continuee to tug on the unmoving Natali's tail. I adventually got her to the shore with jacob's help. i padded over to him sat down. A large smile decorating my face. "This place rocks daddy!" i pipped up as i leaned against him.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hey thanks baby.I knew you guys would like it.My mother and father always used to take me to this beachhead....(sighs)I miss them so much."
Jacob looked into the sky and saw the moon and he howled a mournful howl.
i hope she dont think less of me
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up at him. I understood what it ment to be alone from one's family. I licked his chest fur as he howled. Trying to comfort a full grown male wolf. was a lot different then a one year female pup. "Dad... what happened to your family?" I asked him slowly and gently.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"well remember that wolf that had tryed to kidnapped you ,he was my brother.You see when i was a teenage pup my brother was growing distant from the family and me and one night i woke up to the sounds of wolfs howling in the distance ......"jacob then looked at sol trying to regain composure."i got scared so ileft to my hideout and when the wolfs passed by i heard my brother talking to them like they where friends or something.So i got scared and went back to the den ........"he looked away trying to focus on the way the waves come."lets just say i might never sleep at all."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I whinned and licked his face. Does everyone's brother betray them to an enemy pack and they bearly escape death? I wondered almost aloud. "Its alright Jacob. I'm here for you."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"its okay Sol he is gone now and the other ones as well so we wouldnt have to worry bout the wolfs cuz i already got themwhere did you think the scars came from?"
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at his scars. "oh... thats all very true. Hehehe i forgot about that." I sheepishly stated. I stood up and shook some more of the salty water out of my fur, getting Jacob wet. "oops... hehehehe sorry." I shyly said.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"haha its okay swol you should not worry bout getting me wet lets sleep for tomorrow is going to be a long"
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nodded and trotted over to the den. Sleep took me fast and i dreamed of bull ccows and calfs. wondering what they taste like. i prowled around one calf. leaped and dug into it.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacob also went to the den but found that he couldn't sleep so he took a run around the beach trying to clear his head.after a while he went back to the den laying down next to Sol curling around her so she wouldn't feel cold."goodnight Mija."
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali felt the cool water rush over her and she closed her eyes. It felt good, being here. It felt as though nothing could happen, nothing could reach them. She opened her eyes to Sol and Jacob going into the cave. She got up slowly and made her way in. She curled up on the ground and fell immediately into a dreamless sleep. For the first time her dreams wouldn't haunt her all through the night.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened my eyes as sunlight wafted into the cave. I yawned and streatched my self out and crawled to the sunlight. I laid down in the warm sunlight. My fur felt wonderful as I took in the warm heat from the rising sun. I sighed and walked out to the shore. I watched the pale light ripple across the horizon. Where the water flowed beyond my sight.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob saw Natali come inside the den and he went to her and said,"Goodnight"
this is awesome i have a family again....

he went back to sol and layed down next to her.After a while he went to sleep and he dreamt of his mother and father.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: