Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wolf Pack Revival!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at Jacob and smiled wide at him. I licked his ear and stood up. My stomach growling very very loud. "Jacob, I'm gonna hunt." I said with a smile and ran into the woods looking for a hare scent maybe.

I dashed across the woods scenting several times as I traveled. I found a strong scent for hare and followed it. I came across a hare sleeping under an oak tree. Before it could wake up, I pounced on it and bit into its neck. I sat down and ate the hare.

After I finished I licked my chomps and began to look for something for the others. As I reached a stream that led to the ocean, a scent wafted over me. I whirled around, my fur on end. I saw a gray wolf, standing a few feet from me. I snarled and it laughed before troting away into the forest.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Sol has been gone for some time i wonder where she went?

"Sol..where are you Sol....Come back." jacob howled in the night sky.
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You do realize its like mid day now right?)

I heard Jacob's howl and trotted back to him. My mind wondering about the wolf I had seen. WHen I reached him I dropped a sparrow I had caught on the way back. "Here a little snack for ya."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((oooppss i didn't know that my badness))

"thanks Sol im really hungry,"jacob said as he devoured the sparrow "so wat you wanna do today?"
At the root of our need to control we find FEAR. It may be fear of the unknown. Fear of not coping. Fear of loss. Or possibly even fear of looking stupid. And as our efforts to control other people and events invariably fail, our fear increases. Trust, on the other hand, is a quality of the soul. While control is a tool of the mind, trust and faith are aspects of the heart. When we trust in life enough to give up our need for control, we can relax and open to the flow of energy in our lives. This brings peace of mind
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shrugged. "I don't know, but Jacob. I saw a wolf while I was hunting near a sream. It was gray and when I snarled at it, it laughed and ran off." I looked at him hoping he would have an idea as to who it was. But I doubted that very much.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Could possibly be a family friend when you see him ask what his name was.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sighed and shook some mist coming from he ocean out of my fur. I padded over to it and tasted the water. An overpowering salty and tangy taste filled my mouth. I spat the water out and rubbed my tounge agains the sand.Trying deperatelt to get that horrid taste out. "Gah! Jacob why does the water taste bad?" I asked him after the foul taste subsided.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hahahaha Sol the water by the ocean is always salty thats how it will always be.Lets go back to the stream there it has cold fresh water with no salt"as he said this he nugde Natali "hey wake up we are going to the stream wanna come."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sighed and decided to listen. "Maybe its caused by the salt that is formed from worn away rocks. The streams carry the crushed rocks and they become salt though erosion and other forces on it. Then the salt reaches to ocean due to the flow of streams, rivers and lakes." I said slowly, formulating this in my mind. "But then again that would be rediculous!" I laughed to them with a smile.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No you are right in saying salt that is formed from worn away rocks. The streams carry the crushed rocks and they become salt though erosion and other forces on it. Then the salt reaches to ocean due to the flow of streams, rivers and lakes.you are really smart Sol."Jacob said laughing along.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hey Natali lets me, Sol and you go for a walk."
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natali opened one eye, slowly getting up. "Okay, let's go." She headed out of the cave into the sunlight.

Banner made by 09rper
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wagged my tail furiously. "Yeah! I be smart!" I started running around the other two. A smile wide of my face, it was still odd to me. Why did they feel like I was family to them? I nipped at Natali's heels impaticently. A bored expression dawned my face. "Come on!! Were gonna take all day at this rate!" I sarcasticly scowled and took off into the brush.

I jumped over rock, tree and stream. Heading to the large river the met with the ocean. I soon found a strong scent coming from that direction and I padded over to it. A large flower with purple petals and red tips grew in the ground. But it wasn't its look that alarmed me, it was a story I remembered. These flowers here, they grow before the ground is stained red with blood. They are an omen and the rivers will run free with red blood, staining the tips forever. And for this to already have stained tips... "JACOB! NATALI! GET OVER HERE!" I howled to them, my heart racing faster then a racing hare.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob had heard Sol scream his name out so in a flash he went running after her as soon as he got close to the river that met the ocean he smelled something as soon as he turned the corner he saw sol by a flower.now what"Hey you okay Sol?"Jacob said concerned
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I turned to him, absoluetly freightened, but relieved to see he was alright. But is Natali as well? "WHERE'S NATALI?" I nearly squeled with fear and panic. I looked at the flower, the stories behind it echoing in my head. Then the voice in the back of my head came back. You know they will be the first two to go. And its because they stuck with you. Its all your fault, if you give me control. I can save them in time.

I whirled on myself, turning in a circle and biting my tail. I could hear the other me scream with pain. You will pay for that! She hissed in my head. I let go and turned to Jacob. Who was staring at me like I belonged in the whack shack.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"why did you bite yourself and she is alright she is coming as we speak i was here first because i heard you scream"Jacob said

He walked up to her and nuzzled her chest with his muzzle trying to keep her calm.
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heart beated a little slower. So Natali was safe, thats good. I shook my fur and stomped on the flower, crushing its petals until it was a pulp. I took the pulp and then sent it down the river. It was hardly known about the ways of what they call 'Shar tan wolves' worked, but I am a training Shar tan wolf. Working with nature was different for me. I looked back at Jacob as he nuzzled me, obviously trying to calm me.

I moved away from him, not wanting his comfort. I couldn't take the feel of his fur if I was going to lose him soon. "Jacob, I doubt you know anything of what I'm about to say. But I'm a training Shar tan wolf. I have an acute awareness of the way things live. But I also have an acute two different sides of me caused by my training that I was only recently aware of. I'm the peaceful, calm and caring side. But my other side... is blood thirsty, evil, and hateful. I can only keep her in check by causing us both pain."
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shar tan wolves?two sides of her?"Oh i see know so thats why you bite yourself."jacob went to her and nuzzled against her"im here so if the other you comes out i will talk to her."
akidaz56
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stepped back, this wasn't the reaction I had expected from him. Does he already know of the Shar tan wolves? "Jacob do you know of Shar tan wolves? I need you to be perfectly honest. The Shar tan wolves are not loosely spoken spoken of." I started to growl as my training days kicked in.

I could still see the elder wolves hovering above me with calm collective eyes. Waiting for me to answer their questions wrong so they might correct me and properly educate. Thats what the elders lived for, education.
ruleruben
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"no i do not know what they are or who they are and what did i do for you to be growling at me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: