Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fable shananagins and what not

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Fable shananagins and what not Reply with quote

The forum's been dead in the game section for abit so let's give it abit of a jumpstart.

Anyways this counts for all the Fable games out there (Three of course at the moment.)

What's the most amusing thing you've done in ANY of the games thus far?

Or if you arent much of a prankster, what's the most evil or heroic thing you have committed?

I've played only fable 2 thus far so here's what i've been up to:

For me, kicked a few chickens here and there (Wow surprise) plus as my current female I have a habit of ticking the lesbian NPCs off by acting pervy towards em. And I accidently have farted abit too long a few times kekekeke. I've done it to a few good monks too, they hate it trust me. Though...I did stumble across a good pervy monk here and there. O_o

And being evil of course I've sacrificed tons of light monks to the temple of shadows. Plus I married one good monk at one point and then sacrificed him at Midnight. But that's nothing compared to my bro who's had a litter of kids, then sacrifed them and his wife to the dark temple of shadows at midnight.
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played Fable the Lost Chapters. Did okay and killed the wasp queen, but ended up screwing up a mission and getting charged with murder.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, I ransacked a whole town of villagers, fun as hell. x3
Plus I have a habit of constantly going through that hero tournament and the 10 or how many rounded fighting arena where you battle a troll at the end of it each time. Never get tired of blasting the Hobbes into the sand pit or blasting the ninjas and other assassins off the ledges with the fire trigger foot slab. xP

And what's your fav spells to use? Mine are inferno and raise dead, comes in handy throughout the whole game. Just set a whole area on fire and kill your enemies, then raise them up and have them fight the ones your first spell missed, rinse repeat.
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really say I have a favorite, because I haven't played it that much, but I did enjoy blasting fire at my enemies with fireballs.

I'll definitely think about playing it some more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: