Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Casey Anthony = NOT guilty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Casey Anthony has been proclaimed GUILTY?
Yes, there was enough evidence to convict her
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No, there was no enough evidence
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, but it is true there was not enough direct evidence, but coincidental/implied evidence can still be used
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Casey Anthony = NOT guilty Reply with quote

[img]http://itsamysterytome.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/casey-anthony-with-blank-stare.png[/img]
"Casey Anthony found not guilty of murdering daughter Caylee
Florida jury acquits mother of killing two-year-old toddler who went missing in 2008 and found dead six months later."

Let me just say this now. I do not know enough about the case or the inside details to tell you a concrete opinion or mine, but from the overly gossiping/angry nurses in the hospital I was volunteering at, "It was obvious she was lying. Who waits around 31 days to report their missing child? Any sane mother would be looking for her daughter!"

Apparently, there was not enough "solid evidence" to convict her of first degree murder, but they did convict her of lying to the officials. She led them on a wild goose chase claiming "her daughter, Caylee, had been abducted by a nanny when Anthony was driving around with the body of the child in the boot of her car." She will be serving around 4 years in jail, much less than some people believed she deserved.

What do you guys think?

[b]Was Casey Anthony's NON-GUILTY result fair because of the lack of evidence(because we cannot convict someone without direct evidence), or was the "coincidental(wild goose chase and constant lying to officials, partying for the 31 days when she could be calling officials on missing daughter) enough to convict her? [/b]
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kept up with most of the case and they pulled the ol "I was sexually harassed by my daddeh." line to make her look like a victem. Not only that but there's more. The boyfriend she was with made a statement that said "She told me that kid needs to be eliminated." one time when she couldnt go out partying due to lacking a babysitter.
They also claimed a coyote came into the yard when the lil girl supposedly drowned, jumped up to the huge ass pool top (It's not in ground its above ground.) dragged the dead weight body off and buried it in the woods. What the hell people?! How does that explain the duct tape with the heart sticker on the toddler's mouth and chloroform in her system, and not to mention the fact the grandmother's trunk smelled like a corpse? And let's not forget there was research on the computer found in the home about information on chloroform!

All I can make of that is either. A: Justice truely is blind...and more moronic than Tobi. or B: Wile E. Coyote got tired of chasing after the Road Runner.

I do give her some advice though...Bullet Proof Vest; get used to living in it hun cause alot of people see you as walking target practice. Twisted Evil
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]coyote came into the yard when the lil girl supposedly drowned, jumped up to the huge ass pool top (It's not in ground its above ground.) dragged the dead weight body off and buried it in the woods. [/quote]
Whoa! I did not hear this? This came straight from her mouth? -Or through her attorney or someone else?
That is a preposterous story, but someone believed this?

What I do wounder is if they can convict her of lying, why can they not take it up a step, and realize she has been "serial" lying about how the daughter died as well? I suppose it is too suspicious as to how she is covering everything up- like she has some part to do with it. Sad
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Funky_EsterMan
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't make any sense. She's [i]'get-out-of-a-speeding-ticket'[/i][b] hot[/b], not [i]'get-away-with-killing-my-baby-girl'[/i] [b]hot[/b]. Ridiculous.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is not just you guys that know for sure the justice system has crapped this one. The more I read into it, the more I wonder why they are not rescheduling another trial this very instant. Was the jury just lazy?

"Defense attorneys countered that the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool. They said that when Anthony panicked, her father, a former police officer, decided to make the death look like a murder. They said he put duct tape on the girl's mouth and then dumped the body in woods about a quarter-mile away."

Who would counter an accident with murder? Would the former police officer not know that this was going to make it even worst? I feel it was either a murder or an incredibly careless action on the mother's fault...so why is she being only convicted for lying to the officials? ;-; GAH

[quote]Doesn't make any sense. She's 'get-out-of-a-speeding-ticket' hot, not 'get-away-with-killing-my-baby-girl' hot. Ridiculous.[/quote]

Smile [img]http://www.issues.cc/uploads/1343457858.jpg[/img]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, making an accident look like murder...oi some people continue to amaze me. And just goes to show artifical intelligence has NOTHING on natural stupidity. e.e

And did you see her today? She was ALL smiles and smirks! God if my tv wasnt soo huge and expensive...I would have put a brick through it I was soo disgusted. WHERE'S LIGHT YAGAMI WHEN YOU NEED HIM!? ;___;
Funky_EsterMan
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fancy boy over here watches programs on a huge and expensive television. Thanks for that fact, you make those with tiny 50 inches look like a bunch of steers..

This whole thing will haunt her for the rest of her life, most certainly. At least now we no longer have to wonder what a white, female version of O.J. Simpson would look like..getting away with murder isn't reserved for just the famous anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah im not diamond jim brady over here. Got the tv cause my bro has good connections. Plus the person didnt want the tv anymore due to them having something that makes it look like the first tv ever invented in size comparison. Plus it's not HD or anything, just big with a huge surround sound speakers system.

But anyways, I do hope that lawsuit that search party organization put on her bleeds her skanky ass dry. I mean the judge is already making her pay 4000 or more for each count put against her.

And she's a skank for sure...especially when the words out of her mouth after the verdicts are "Omg I can get laid again!" to her attorney. Ho. e.e
(Watch the blonde woman next to her when she supposedly says this, her eyes bug out.)
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It disgusts me that she got away with such a light sentence.
Not reporting your missing 2 year old daughter for 31 days is beyond excusable.
Partying whilst your child is missing/dead makes me wanna rape her face brutally. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful; she might enjoy it knowing her. e.e
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]especially when the words out of her mouth after the verdicts are "Omg I can get laid again!" to her attorney. [/quote]
Where did you hear this? Is it online? You are pulling up so much stuff I have not heard of before! Is there a video on YouTube? D;
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was mentioned in one of the recaps with Nancy Grace and those other fellas I believe. And im not sure if it's on youtube yet but you can go look. o.O
Dire_Bear
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is a vile human being and I'm betting she will be done in by some pissed off person once she's free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: