Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Rick Scott (Florida) having more Education Cuts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it necessary to cut into education?
Yes, when the economy is in crisis!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, even if the economy is in crisis, cutting into ed. will only lead to more problems
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Rick Scott (Florida) having more Education Cuts Reply with quote

You know, nowadays, I just want to punch all those dumbnuts that keep cutting EDUCATION.

Florida governor Rick Scott called for a $703 million cut in school funding said State Sen. Eleanor Sobe. I swear to God, that guy said he would not cut into education.

"I've heard nothing but that education funding wasn't going to be touched," said Florida Education Association spokesman Mark Pudlow. "We all were wondering what kind of alchemy we were going to see. Of course, what we saw was tons of cuts to education."

People need to realize that if they are hoping to prepare the next generation for a better future, cutting the education(teachers, school supplies/equipment, programs...etc) that they are given when they are young is not the way to go.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: