Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Kingdom Hearts newest installment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts newest installment. Reply with quote

FINALLY a sequal AFTER KH2! And this one is for the 3DS so dont go trading em in quite yet folks!

Gotta say I want my hands on this one after seeing Neku appear in it.

I bet all those who had Sora and Neku fight alongside each other in their fanfictions are squealing with joy at this. And looks like everyone is sporting new looks too. (Nooooo Riku cut his hair! T____T)

Plus Hunchback of Notra dame? WEWT! About time they put a classic besides lion king in there! x3

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-11-kingdom-hearts/721197?

www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-11-kingdom-hearts/721198?#comments_top

(Try the second one if the first doesnt work.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klNkio3YzwI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWtYWlwNqxU&feature=related
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;-; ANOTHER ONE? Guh.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
CrystalSabre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3DS... I can't play that, even if I turn the 3d effect off. What would be the point if it was turned off? Sorry, it's just that that console isn't good for me. I'm sticking with my humble dsi. Unless the game might come out on regular ds? I never did like the KH games to begin with. Sorry.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah who knows, they might toss it out for the PSP since the graphics rival that of KH BBS.
(I mean, look at what they did with KH COM, it was for the DS too and then they transported it over to the PS2 how many years later. xP)

Also this one is a sequal...NOT another dang prequal like they love to do soo much. Though there IS alot of flashback quests from the looks of it.

And if you dont like the game. Please dont comment and whine about it. Ya dont see me jumping into the Gears of War threads and downtalking them now do ya? Let's keep the thread for KH fans and curious onlookers ok?

Here's for those of you who couldnt get the first two links to work, I snatched up some screens from the clips that caught my interest. Sorry I couldnt get good shots of the battle system or the new critters running about.

[img]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/SweetInsanityOriginals/Kingdom%20Hearts/NekuandSora.jpg[/img]
(Neku and Sora cross paths)

[img]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/SweetInsanityOriginals/Kingdom%20Hearts/Riku-1.jpg[/img]
(Riku's new hairstyle is sorta nastalgic dontcha think?)

[img]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/SweetInsanityOriginals/Kingdom%20Hearts/HOND.jpg[/img]
(Hunchback of Notra Dame finally joins the vast amount of worlds the gang visits. I'm going to try to get the game for this world alone I love it that much.)
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, it is no fun if EVERYONE loves the game on this post. P;

OOOhhh- look at Sora- I love his big spiky hair so much! Yeah Sora!

Yeah, well he's a little girl-looking pansy, KH sucks!

Riku is so hot! I wish they would show Roxas more! I better go cosplay them now!
-Donald Duck is hot!

Huh...my opinion of the mediocrity on KH is getting dangerously troll level.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! How long have I waited?...too long! and I can't even get it cause I don't have a damn DS!
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have one either, though my nephew does. And I know dang well he's going to want to get his hands on this game when he sees his idol Riku is one of the playable characters yet again. (And he doesnt even know who Sora is which made me laugh...probly cause he watched me only when I played Riku's side of KH COM. He usually tuned out Sora though...said his hair was a Cloud rip off lol. xD)

And if my dang overprotective sis whines that this game is violent, imma say "It has disney characters" so that will shut her up. After all she was a big winnie the pooh fan growing up. Plus this is tame compared to her letting him watch Freddy VS Jason.

Also Lucky does have a point despite putting it alil TOO bluntly. There were some KH games I got annoyed with. 358 days and the re-coded were abit annoying and just dragged the story along way too slowly. They could have just easily smashed that into one game instead of two. KH BBS was excellent though so that was the only prequel they should have had.

But besides KH BBS, Square Enix should have just let the series go quiet for awhile before popping in this game or KH3. Kinda like what spice horse did with American Mcgee's Alice the madness returns. It first came out for the pc and vanished into the shadows. Then it made a roaring comeback with it's sequal on the ps3 and blew everyone's minds.

What I am trying to say here is; keep quiet about the game for awhile and quit shoving prequals in our faces left and right just to make money. Once you know you got an epic sequel in your possession make it come out with a bang. Which is what it looks like they are trying to do with this one.

But again, this and KHBBS should have been the ONLY other KH games released to extend the story.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: nvm..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: