Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Making Monsters/Mysteries at the Museum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: Making Monsters/Mysteries at the Museum Reply with quote

Both of the newest Travel Channel shows, though I think Making Monsters will just be on during the month of October. Dx

Making monsters, I just Luffs this shoooow <33333
It shows all the epic creations that Distortions dishes out each year for going on 40 years now by the master minds. The fella Ed that is the president, he blows my mind, he can make such badass creations in his mind....yet he's soo bubbly that he reminds me of a male Luckylace personality wise! xD

And hnn Jordi I think his name is, he's one of the monster designers for Avatar, and he started out here in Distortions! So yeah you know these guys are in the big leagues. But yeah just watching this show makes me want to work as a concept monster designer soo badly. And the things they make...just wow! They were the ones that thought up the 'shock tronics' where you think you are looking at an animontronic monster...but when you least expect it, an actor pops out at ya. (Gore-liath was the best one they did btw) And the demon they made on their recent episode, kinda reminded me of a spawn of a cross between a queen alien and a demon from hell, friggin badass! And you can see this sucker in Benette's Curse in Baltimore Maryland. x3

Mysterious at the museum, I've always been a fan of this show when it first aired...but now it's back with a vengence, and with my mom's fav host; Don Wildman. (She's got the hotts for him eversince 'weird travels' lawl.) I just love the stuff they show you that you cant see in the regular tours. Plus there is such depth to the history on them. Makes me want to jump up and tour every museum he talks about....especially the national occult history musuem. I didnt know they had something like that til now! xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: