Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Best Bassist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for Jaco because he was a kick ass bassist. Even if you don't like jazz, you should definately listen to "Donna Lee". He is awesome.

So, who makes your bones shiver?
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much as Nikki is my favorite for personality n' performance, he's a shit bassist. So Duff gets my vote, for a combination of style, material, n' performance.
DG-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Flea of course!

XD

heh just kidding, I really don't know

God damn you signature WORK!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just vote Duff then. He's tall n' blonde n' talented... and tall n' blonde... *you didn't say what kind of shivering...* Razz
MyCantalopeH8tsU
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta give my love to Getty Lee of Rush, just listen to YYZ and you will know why, ohh and he sings too.
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If RHCP is my God, and Anthony Kiedis my Jesus, then I guess that makes Flea Moses or something. Or maybe John the Baptist. Anyways, I love Flea and his mad bass skills. The opening to "Around the World"? You can't beat it. Try. Really. That's right, see? YOU CAN'T! ^_^

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duff is not winning. I demand a recount. Obviously the ballot is not clear enough. Razz
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but technically he's not losing either Razz

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
TomtheMighty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go with the late Cliff Burton of Metallica. He had the potential to become one of the greatest bassist of all time if that damn bus didn't flip over. . .Just listen to "Orion" from the Master of Puppets album to see what I mean.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
crusifer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Flea cause he's the best up there... but come on! I'm with Tom: Where's Cliff?! And what about Tom Morello? Those 2 are the kings... And Geezer Butler from Sabbath? ACK!-R :wacko:
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a minute. Which band was Tom Morello the bassist for? Please tell me so I can reply accordingly.
crusifer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're sh*ttin me, right?-R
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="crusifer (crusifer)"] you're sh*ttin me, right?-R [/quote]
No, you're shitting me. Tom Morello did not play bass. He played guitar for Rage Against the Machine and now Audioslave. Tim Commerford played bass for both and when Morello did play, he never once surpassed Tim Commerofrd, who is on this list.

He played bass for the Puff Daddy "Come With Me" for Godzilla. Timmy C. could have done much better.
Nyah
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm I honestly don't know :/ but for some1 not on that list*you prolly haven't heard* Kohta from Jrock band Pierrot he's sexy and has 1 hell of a beat X33 Aoi Sora no shita and Dracula thaose tracks just rocks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: