Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Modern Warfare 3: Good or bad?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUAjake
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Modern Warfare 3: Good or bad? Reply with quote

What do you think of it? I've played it myself, and I never really liked the MW series frankly that much. I'm only 10TH PRESTIEGE on MW2. ;p But a lot of people are getting worked up over this game.

Whether it be your typical [i]"MODERN WARFARE 3 IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE EXPANSION PACK TO COME OUT YET DURRRR"[/i] and all the comments about it being exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2, or just straight up disliking the game and the changes. One thing that is notable is the spawning, a lot of people hate it, and there is no denying it. They messed up on them. Now its the type of situation where you need to work even harder to get your perks, kill streaks, and everything in the game. But suddenly, you kill someone and they spawn right beind you.

The movement speed is my problem with the modern warfare series in general. You move like you're running 20 miles per hour, and its just highly unrealitistic. Though I really do love the campaign and all, its just unrealistic and sucks you in. You get shot multiple times, you get stabbed, and all sorts of stuff and get up like its nothing. Compared to the system like that of Battlefield 3, its terrible. And they still manage to make it difficult to do good at. i.e Its a game that will make you frustraited, VERY EASILY.

What are your thoughts? I think they took a step back on this frankly, I'm not going to go into the favoritism and criticism between the game providers like Activision, Infinity Ward, etc. But I really feel that Black Ops was much better, and even on top of that, MW2 was better. They've just done terrible on this in my opinion.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, from what I can tell, Graphically MW3 is supposedly better than MW2...but as far as gameplay I couldnt pick out a single difference. I havent played MW3, but I played blackOps the other day for the first time and felt like I had been playing the same game for 6 months after about 2 hours with it.
sabor
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad very BAD!
ShadowFalcon
Contest Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't feel like Modern Warfare 3 is a great game, but at the same time it isn't exactly bad either.

I've always preferred Battlefield over Call of Duty, and in my opinion I feel like the multiplayer in MW3 is like a dumbed-down version of Squad Deathmatch in BF3. I love the SpecialOps stuff because it can be challenging and fun (including the new survival mode) but in terms of online multiplayer gameplay, I'll definitely choose Battlefield over Call of Duty.

However, if you just want to screw around and waste time, then MW3 is a fun way to do it. I don't play it seriously like all the other people on it and I go so far as to say that I troll the younger players. I love how they complain about people hacking.

But yeah. Overall opinion --> Good time waster, but nothing to write home about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: