Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Team Raziel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Team Raziel Reply with quote

After much anticipation, an epic trailer for the FB Team Raziel has emerged!

Feel free to join if you wish. We also have a trailer for Team Kain in the works too if you want to join up with the epic vampire scion of Balence instead of the Pawn and Messiah of Nosgoth.

The link is in the description; and we have sneak peeks of a possible
"Official' sequal to Dark Prophecy, said to have been the destined game that was shut down and another Lora Croft was made instead. Along with a link to another Dark Prophecy website. xP

(I was the mastermind behind the first half of the music, can you guess without reading the description where I got it? xP)

(And yes it's supposed to say 'brink' but my minion goofed on the word. xD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUMF79TG018&list=FLy8K70N-pRhLLWzPPb4N-Jg&index=22&feature=plpp_video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: