Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Like Button

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WynterRhapsody

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Like Button Reply with quote

I just had a thought of how cool it would be to have a like button for this forum. I have seen them in forums before and I thought it would be cool and it'd give us a less ghostly feel. ai notice quitee a few online, but some dont post anything. Annnnd. Yesh, there were a few times where I wished I could like something that someone said. xD SOOO. Yesh, just a random thought. lol.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an interesting idea. A "Like Button" could work for the main site too, however, I never was a fan of "likes" for some strange reason....because this is an art website, and I wanted that to be more accompanied with pictures. However, if some people think it would be a neat idea, I would not object to it if the webmaster was asking for opinions.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
WynterRhapsody

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, because I noticed that some people view art, but are sometimes too lazy to comment on it. Same goes for certain forum topics. xD At least it would give people a good feeling that people are paying attention to their work or a topic. <3
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we had a 'vote good/bad' option for pics? Thats almost the same as a like yush?

But i'm down with the like thing in the forums too. xP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: