Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I am willing to do some requests~
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow-Lugia-XD001
Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: I am willing to do some requests~ Reply with quote

My limit is five request.

Last edited by Shadow-Lugia-XD001 on Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My demonic horse Erebus?

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-821245.html

(He's the horse in the pic, cant miss him. xP)

http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/SweetInsanityOriginals/Demons/?action=view&current=horse.png

(A good look at his faciel structure, and body build. Keep in mind he's black like in the first link and has eerie glowing eyes. And a smokey whispy like mane, tail, and fuzz around hooves like a Clydesdale horse. This isnt Erebus btw.)

Last edited by SweetxinsanityxSarah on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
ryanasaurus0077
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you do a group request?

Because if you do, then I've got a six-person request, all characters from Kore wa Zombie Desuka? (Is This a Zombie?). The following are in the group request:

*Ayumu Aikawa cosplaying as a Sailor Senshi (from Sailor Moon)
*Haruna cosplaying as Sakura Kinomoto (from CardCaptor Sakura)
*Eucliwood Hellscythe cosplaying as a Kisugi sister (from Cat's Eye)
*Seraphim cosplaying as Faye Valentine (from Cowboy Bebop); be sure to draw her short shorts right!
*Yuki Yoshida/Maelstrom cosplaying as Misty Waterflower (from Pokemon), wearing her usual travel outfit from the Kanto, Orange, and Johto seasons
*Kirara Hoshizawa/Sarasvati cosplaying as Homura Akemi (from Madoka Magica), wearing her Magical Girl costume

But if you can only do so many in one request, how about just Ayumu cosplaying as a Sailor Senshi?
Shadow-Lugia-XD001
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetxinsanityxSarah wrote:
My demonic horse Erebus?

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-821245.html

(He's the horse in the pic, cant miss him. xP)

http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/SweetInsanityOriginals/Demons/?action=view&current=horse.png

(A good look at his faciel structure, and body build. Keep in mind he's black like in the first link and has eerie glowing eyes. And a smokey whispy like mane, tail, and fuzz around hooves like a Clydesdale horse.)

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-821713.html
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh...you drew the horse from the 2nd link. Not my OC which I showed you in the FIRST link.

I gave you the second link for the reasons stated in paranthesis below it. As in faciel and body structure.

Please fix this if you can. Cause I dont want you or myself to get in hot water if the artist of the 2nd link picture were to see this. =/
Shadow-Lugia-XD001
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh...you drew the horse from the 2nd link. Not my OC which I showed you in the FIRST link.

I gave you the second link for the reasons stated in paranthesis below it. As in faciel and body structure.

Please fix this if you can. Cause I dont want you or myself to get in hot water if the artist of the 2nd link picture were to see this. =/

I am sorry, perhaps it would have been better if you could have stated that in your reply instead of just expecting me to know what is what.

Also the lack a full body reference of the oc or a simple and specific description of what it looks does not help me at all.

Good luck finding another artist.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont give me that bull. I said in the FIRST LINK who he was. You got a good enough look at the face and colors to know what he looked like. >___>

Seeing the second link should have givin you a BIG FAT HINT that gee, maybe this isnt the oc. Oh and reading WHAT I put in the paranthesis maaaaaybe would have helped rather than just skimming over the damn post.

Dont get sassy with me just because YOU DIDNT ASK QUESTIONS!

I demand you redo my picture and not blow me off just because you failed to ask questions on your part! >/

But if your going to be a stubborn lil muel and not admit your faults; than delete the damn pic since that's another person's OC that you drew and not mine. But my advice? ASK QUESTIONS FROM NOW ON! That way you dont get into this mess again.

And yes there is another artist working on an Erebus pic for me at the moment. And they are willing to ask questions too so they dont goof up on him. And dont act like you are being charitable; there are tons of artists out there that give requests everyday, you arent the only ray of hope in this forum for charity work. >__>
Shadow-Lugia-XD001
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont give me that bull. I said in the FIRST LINK who he was. You got a good enough look at the face and colors to know what he looked like. >___>

Seeing the second link should have givin you a BIG FAT HINT that gee, maybe this isnt the oc. Oh and reading WHAT I put in the paranthesis maaaaaybe would have helped rather than just skimming over the damn post.

Dont get sassy with me just because YOU DIDNT ASK QUESTIONS!

I demand you redo my picture and not blow me off just because you failed to ask questions on your part! >/

But if your going to be a stubborn lil muel and not admit your faults; than delete the damn pic since that's another person's OC that you drew and not mine. But my advice? ASK QUESTIONS FROM NOW ON! That way you dont get into this mess again.

And yes there is another artist working on an Erebus pic for me at the moment. And they are willing to ask questions too so they dont goof up on him. And dont act like you are being charitable; there are tons of artists out there that give requests everyday, you arent the only ray of hope in this forum for charity work. >__>

Time?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Time" how fast you can take down that picture.
Because I contacted the original artist and it's only a matter of time before they see the link I sent their way of you ignoring my suggestions to take it down.

Seriously, take it down NOW. That's someone else's OC, not mine. And they wont be amused when they see you failing to listen to my advice.

Not causing trouble, just giving some advice. You've been warned, ignore me if you will; but DONT ignore the artist when they contact you to take down the picture. That's all im going to say. -poofs out-
Stratadrake
Grammar nazi
(and proud of it)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the trouble I've been hearing about?

Last edited by Stratadrake on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Shadow-Lugia-XD001
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratadrake wrote:
Is this the trouble I've been hearing about?

Yes, how do I deal with this besides with a Action 52 reference. Confused
Stratadrake
Grammar nazi
(and proud of it)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy.

You drew the wrong horse.

Sarah requested a drawing of her OC Erebus.

But you drew Serenade, who belongs to somebody other than Sarah.

It was probably just an honest mistake -- you saw Sarah say "this is my horse" and assumed the following link was the ref (when her horse was the previous link; the following link was something else).

The solution here is not taking the image down. The solution is finding out who Serenade's owner is and crediting them. You can't credit Sarah for it because it's not even her horse.

Sarah, do you remember where you found that image or who it belongs to? My searches so far have come up dry.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah got it from here: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Key_to_Failure/?++++1+61828

(I found it through Google Images - Search By Image)

Quote:
11:22 Mon 5/30/2011
Silenced Serenade. Ref sheet for 2011.
You may say he is off-topic. No. Not, really. He's half-off topic! Very Happy ENJOY HIS EPIC SEXINESS!!

Name: Silenced Serenade
Nickname: Serenade
Birthdate: October 31, 1894
Orientation: Straight
Species: Skeletal Nightmare
Likes: Death, blood, and anything else that has to with another's suffering and slow, painful demise.
Dislikes: Flowers, hearts, and anything not Halloween.
Personality: (Just read it. It's a lot to type up again).

TINY WORDS: (top left) Eyes glow when angry, frightened, or confused. (below abdomen) Soul-eater build. Eats rarely, so looks anorexic. (bottom right) Markings symmetrical, excluding the dots and 'X' on lower abdomen.

Honestly, the first thing you should think about is not taking it down. She drew the picture and affiliated it with SweetxinsanityxSarah, so if Sarah is not the true owner, than just credit the true owner. Sarah could ask the artist if she is willing to let other people draw her OCs through her TLKFAA. If she says "no," take it down. If she says "yes," you could simply count your picture as giftart for the true artist.

I know plagiarism is a serious crime, but freaking out over something like this will not solve much (I am talking to both of you).
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited by luckylace222 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I was going to tell Lugia via his picture to either 'take it down if the artist requests you to do so' or at least change the title. But he blocked me which isnt a very wise move when someone is trying to REASON with you.

I contacted the artist already about the situation at hand and I'm waiting on their response. If they contact you to take it down; please do so.
But if they want it up, change the title at least. It's a very easy process; ive done it a few times myself when suffering from a typo demon or two. The title changes right away so no worries.

Do it like this: Giftart to Key_to_failure or something to that degree.
Shadow-Lugia-XD001
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckylace222 wrote:
Sarah got it from here: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Key_to_Failure/?++++1+61828

(I found it through Google Images - Search By Image)

Quote:
11:22 Mon 5/30/2011
Silenced Serenade. Ref sheet for 2011.
You may say he is off-topic. No. Not, really. He's half-off topic! Very Happy ENJOY HIS EPIC SEXINESS!!

Name: Silenced Serenade
Nickname: Serenade
Birthdate: October 31, 1894
Orientation: Straight
Species: Skeletal Nightmare
Likes: Death, blood, and anything else that has to with another's suffering and slow, painful demise.
Dislikes: Flowers, hearts, and anything not Halloween.
Personality: (Just read it. It's a lot to type up again).

TINY WORDS: (top left) Eyes glow when angry, frightened, or confused. (below abdomen) Soul-eater build. Eats rarely, so looks anorexic. (bottom right) Markings symmetrical, excluding the dots and 'X' on lower abdomen.

Honestly, the first thing you should think about is not taking it down. She drew the picture and affiliated it with SweetxinsanityxSarah, so if Sarah is not the true owner, than just credit the true owner. Sarah could ask the artist if she is willing to let other people draw her OCs through her TLKFAA. If she says "no," take it down. If she says "yes," you could simply count your picture as giftart for the true artist.

I know plagiarism is a serious crime, but freaking out over something like this will not solve much.

Okay, I give the original artist credit.
Stratadrake
Grammar nazi
(and proud of it)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, ShadowLugia, When you reported this to me by PM you didn't give me any links to the discussion, and based on your word alone my first impression was that you had completed a request as specified, but the requestor was demanding it be taken down later for no apparent reason (which is a frivolous charge any day of the week). Turns out you attributed the horse you drew to the wrong artist and THAT is why they're complaining - Sarah doesn't want HERSELF accused of being a thief just because somebody else put the wrong name on the wrong horse.

So, to fix it you basically just need to remove all references to Sarah and it being a request from the submission, give credit to the proper artist and everybody can pretend it was meant to be a fanart/giftart from the start.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the artist contacted me with this message about the situation:

"People are so stupid, and in fact I do see that they drew my character. Thank you so much for notifying me of this. This, in my book, is indeed art thievery and stealing of ideas, which I dont tolerate, especially not with my art. Or anyone else's for that matter. I will be posting on their DA to notify them that it will not happen again. Thanks! (:"

Looks like you're going to have to take it down, sorry. oo

Also shadowlugia, when Strata says remove all references of me to the pic, that means ALL of them; meaning take this part down to the picture on your DA.

I am not the owner of the character and either is the requester from FAC who used it as a references to their "original" character.

That part makes me look like a theif, and I wont tolerate that. I sent you the picture to help with faciel structure and body build, that's all. But that statement makes me sound like I tossed the picture your way cause my horse looks the same. >_>

(Which he doesnt. He's scrawny and has a skeletal face yes. But he's much bigger, has glowing gold eyes, and has a smokey mane and tail which is bony. And he's pure black too, along with LACKING a long tongue.)
Stratadrake
Grammar nazi
(and proud of it)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's the case, then sorry ShadowLugia, you lose. No penalty, but tough luck Sad
orianajones
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to interrupt but as far as I am aware alliteration (which is what the OP did) is legal unless;
1) incorrect reference to the original work piece and/or artists unless the artist wishes to remain confidential.
2) The person with moral rights requests the image to be removed. In this case she has as all you have to do to gain moral rights is draw an image.

I just thought I'd let everyone know as it is important to keep peoples art work safe.

Remember annotation is okay as long as you correctly reference it.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the original artist has wished for the picture to be taken down despite the efforts of it being turned into Giftart. So it should be fair to seek out her wishes since it IS her character lugia accidently drew.

And if they wont take down the picture, all I want is to have NO connections with the picture whatsoever. It's giftart now so please remove ALL traces of me. No SN in the main title pic, no tying me to the picture in DA comments such as this:

either is the requester from FAC who used it as a references to their "original" character.

Nothing. Serenade is not my character, he belongs to Key_To_Failure. But hey if the artist wants it taken down, I say abide to her wishes. That's my advice at least.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: