Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Zombie Portrait Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Zombie Portrait Project Reply with quote

Ok so i just started a new thing that I'm working on for the summer called the Zombie Portrait Project. Now what i am doing is going around and drawing peoples portraits but with a twist, I'm doing the zombified version of them. I have been drawing friends, family, and pretty much anyone else who would like to see themselves as walking dead.

I figured i would mention this here at FAC to see if any one was interested in becoming part of the project and getting zombified.

Here is the first pic (self-portrait) i did to give you an idea of what i am doing.

If any one is interested let me know, i will need a portrait style pic of your face. The picture should be a least as big as the one i used in the example but the bigger the picture the more detailed and accurate the picture will be.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." -Marianne Williamson-
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an interesting project, especially for the Summer! Your work is inspiring to say the least! How are you going to present this project? -As a flash, giant picture dump, or individually uploaded picture?

I can participate! This is the most clear-cut picture of my face without any posing and obstacle obstructions.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6453/dsc09119c.jpg

If you need another/different reference, I can give you one.

I feel kind of bad; I usually do art-trades. Do you want me to do anything in return? I may not draw it punctually, but it will be on my to-do list.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...not sure as to how I'm gonna present it just yet. i was hoping to get around 30 or so portraits then decide just how i wanted to present them.

that pic should work.

as for art trade...hmm i wasn't really trying to to get anything in return (aside from the joy of turning people into zombies lol)
but if i think of anything in the next couple of days then maybe i might have some kind of request

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." -Marianne Williamson-
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah sign me up for this.

Say think you can draw me as a hunter from the l4d series? Cause I pretty much would look like one if I did turn into one of the walking dead lol.
(I'm always seen wearing a dark hoodie...except when it's summer cause then i'd die of heatstroke. xD)

But anyways; here's a photo of me. I'm the one leaning down with my nephews wearing the glasses.

SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarah do you have a better pic than that...like i said it should be a portrait style pic

SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at the moment no. But hopefully tommorrow I can have a friend take a snapshot of me in my hoodie and that could probly help you out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: