Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
ANGRY RANTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: ANGRY RANTS Reply with quote

[b]GrrrrrrrrRRrrRr[/b], I feel there needs to be a post where people can angrily rant about something they recently detest about life.

Just let it all out in this forum post.

I could take it to my blog, but I want to share my annoyed feelings with other jerkwads.

I go to college where I have a heavy work and class schedule, so I come home at 7:30 - 9:00 PM sometimes, and MY PARENTS START SHOUTING AT ME THAT I AM SLOW AND I NEED TO DO THE CHORES FASTER AND I SHOULD STOP PROCRASTINATING ON MY HOMEWORK AND I NEED TO GO TO BED ON TIME. I am a freaking scholarship student that just graduated near the top of her class, and now that my work schedule is even more dense, they start badgering me over what I wear to school and how I present myself in front of others (like a god dang elementary school student). I [i]think[/i] they are attempting to not let complete control over me disappear because as parents, they feel the need to make sure I go the right path, but this is the wrong way to do it. I detest going back home sometimes because I know my mom and dad will get angry at [i]something[/i] I have done when I step right on the door. They never said encouraging/good things to me before, but I would rather have that then illogically listen to my mom and dad's commands on how to walk, talk, eat, wear my freakin pants. I am a straight-forward and blunt person (something my parents taught me), so when I point out how controlling and unreasonable their demands are, my dad INTERRUPTS me slams doors to walk away from the conversation or tells me "You will listen to me!" REALLY MATURE. Everyone knows that those that refuse to talk about a problem outwardly know themselves that they either have something to hide or do not have good reasons to give. -And MY MOM KEEPS BUYING ME NEW CLOTHES WHEN I ALREADY HAVE MILLIONS I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WEAR. I would think this was a nice act if not for the fact she actually gets angry that I do not wear ALL of them and lectures me about how I wait to long to wear them and they get too small and she has to give them away. Do the math, stop buying me so much clothes!

I thought they were pretty lax in high-school (something I respected, I had much less stress), and now in college, when I truly need their understanding the most on what I do and how I do it, they go at it the wrong way.

Ignoring them does not work; they just get much angrier (maybe they are suffering from empty nest syndrome) . -So I am thinking of just getting my opinion out by being an extremely rebellious hick. P;
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of times as a child to parents we have expectations of parents. We want them to understand us, to give us their divine attention, and to accept us. But parents have expectations for their children as well. Your parents are just more outward with what they want from you.
What I suggest is to accept your parents as they are. Forget the "they could, they should" because, they wont. Your parents will remain the same, those are your parents.
I understand how you feel, but its just something you can't change.

I've been trying really hard to accept my mom. Especially when she says hurtful things such as "get out my face" or "I can't even stand to look at you" but now when I see she gets agitated I just leave because its not worth ruminating about.

Try to understand why your parents treat you like that. A lot of the time families pass down certain behaviours to their children which remains as a never ending cycle of behaviors.

For example my mom kept threatening suicide and beating my sister, brother and me because
she was venting her frustrations. I followed her actions with those behaviours but realized that's not ok. As I started treatment I kept questioning how my grandma treated her daughters, and how my great grandma treated her children. Not a very pleasant thing to hear but I know
the truth and why they act/acted the way they do.

So be compassionate, acceptable, and understanding. You're smart so I know it wont be hard!
Aramingo
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have SO MUCH CRAP to bitch about in this thread it's not even funny.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about in my town when there are obvious drug and meth houses and the cops are taking their sweet ol time arresting them? What they gonna wait til the houses blow up or what? Dx
Crazywhitegirl13
Would like fries with that

Location: In the back of my mind, tunneling through writers block

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will post on this later, but know, it willl be long...
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]How about in my town when there are obvious drug and meth houses and the cops are taking their sweet ol time arresting them? What they gonna wait til the houses blow up or what? Dx[/quote]
Drugs scare me... ;____; I would call the police repeatedly if you have concrete evidence on the drug housing.

[quote]A lot of times as a child to parents we have expectations of parents. We want them to understand us, to give us their divine attention, and to accept us. But parents have expectations for their children as well. Your parents are just more outward with what they want from you.
What I suggest is to accept your parents as they are. Forget the "they could, they should" because, they wont. Your parents will remain the same, those are your parents.
I understand how you feel, but its just something you can't change.

Try to understand why your parents treat you like that. A lot of the time families pass down certain behaviours to their children which remains as a never ending cycle of behaviors.

So be compassionate, acceptable, and understanding. You're smart so I know it wont be hard![/quote]
Thanks a lot! Your advice is pretty productive and nice to think about it!

[quote]I have SO MUCH CRAP to b*tch about in this thread it's not even funny.[/quote]
[quote]I will post on this later, but know, it willl be long...[/quote]
Twisted Evil By all means.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My turn now to really let loose so be prepared.

People who are too friggin scared to confront others when it comes to certian topics. That old bat librianian who has no respect for younger patrons had the nerve to tell me some cowardly old man whined about me being on the computer tooo long. OH BOO HOO! I know who this fossil is, and he's on ten times longer than me and he doesnt even need to ask for more time; they extend it for him without question. While I have to go and ask for more time; and I dont ask HOW long, they extend it to thirty minutes each time. And they have the nerve to say I ask how long?

BULL EFFING SHIAT!

I've been up here how long and this is how this old fossil treats her patrons while all the other librianians dont mind extending hours? She can just rot in hell. Her and that whining bastard. Some of us dont have the luxury of having our own computers like they do.
Ragdoll
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww. Are they about to kick you off? Or is that just from experience? :c Either way, it really isn't fair.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no it's just this old bat has a thing for younger patrons. She thinks im in my teens when in reality im around 23. I just look young. Still though it isnt very fair to clump me in with the other ignorant bastard teens in this place that are loud as hell and dont give a damn about the rules.

Me? Just put an Ulquiorra clip infront of me and access to fanfiction . net and I'm as quiet as can be.

And it's only her that throws a fit, I got sixty minutes at one time and I didnt even go up and ask for more time. So yeah, haters gonna hate I guess.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not know there were time limits for library computers (the ordinary computers). 0o0

-Maybe it is not the fact that you look young. Maybe she was just dealing with a complaining customer with a bad attitude? Did you tell her directly that she is contradicting herself and other librarian actions?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no sweat there, I went one step further and complained to her manager about the situation and she put her through the ringer since it risked losing me as a patron. Trust me they hate that, losing a costumer that is.

And the manager said she's going to talk to the guy that complained since he made a scene another time to another person who was talking VERY quietly on their phone and he yelled at them to get the -bleep- out and talk outside. Yeah, I missed that scene but I would have stepped up. I mean what if it was an emergency or they were looking up something for the person? Yeesh. I can understand if the person was being loud..but not if they are speaking in a whisper. Oh and they are called HEADPHONES, so why didnt the fossil put them on? It's what I do when the area around me gets too loud.
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I'm really sick of?
Having borderline personality disorder Mad
Yesterday I relapsed, and it's so annoying because I was doing fine for the whole 2 months, then boom BPD exploded and I started breaking furniture, plants, etc and landed back in the hospital.
See, when I was a teenager and younger, whenever someone, or my brother started acting out of control I used to think. Why can't they just act normal? If it's in their minds then they can control themselves. And for thinking that, I feel like I got BPD so God could show me it's not that they can really control it.

I just wish I had a normal life where I don't generate negative thoughts and have to use skills to combat them, I wish I didn't think suicide was an option and think it would make my mom happy.
I'm working really hard towards being normal but it's so fucking hard.
Sometimes I'm happy, and sometimes I think my moms life would be five times better without me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: