Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Make My Monster Contest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Make My Monster Contest Reply with quote

Ever have concept for an awsomely scary monster design that you wish you could share with the world as a 3D full scale model instead of just a scrap of paper? Fear no more, your prayers have been answered!

Ed and Jordu of Distortions unlimited have put together a contest to do just that, they will pick the scariest monster concept sent to them and bring your monster to life before your very eyes.

The entrys begin Sept 30th and ends October 22nd and the winner shall be announced October 29th.

Rules and how to enter can be found here:

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/making-monsters/articles/make-my-monster-contest

Here's a few of the basic rules of course incase any of you are too lazy to read through. xP

1) No threatening or super super violent scenes. (Gore is welcomed though, such as an Undead dog, etc)

2) No sexual or explicit pictures.

3) No copywrighted characters, so Sorry Vasto Lordes Ichigo and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, you guys gotta sit this one out. The OC characters have to shine in this contest inorder to win. (No carbon color copied characters either.)

I thought I'd bring in a few of the artist behemoths over here and shine some light on this contest for them. I already joined up myself to enter so dont be afraid to share your creations with the world!

Best of luck to you all!

(Keep in mind, you have to join the site to enter the contest!)
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit! Mad I can't enter. this sucks big time. And I had so many monster ideas.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One winner will be flown to Greeley, CO, to hang out with Ed, Jordu and the rest of the team."
^That better mean they will treat me to Quiznos sandwiches while I am there hanging out.

I like this contest idea ----------for the Halloween contest! Hows about we do the cool monster idea that I wanted to do a loonnngg time ago for this 2012 Halloween contest. Yeah, lets do it. Thanks Sarah for making me have ideas and ruining my life more.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ok, but we arent the judges for one, and two; we got LOTS of competition. xX

But yeah I guess it's a good idear now that I think about it. nn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: