Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Does It Really Matter Now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragdoll
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Does It Really Matter Now? Reply with quote

Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

My friend asked me this at random, and it really had me thinking. So, I thought I would ask all of you. Whatever upset you five years ago, does it really matter now?
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot remember what happened 5 years ago, but lets go for a random scenario back then (I hope that is what this topic is going for):

I remember I was sleeping on the school bus, and as some groups of students got out, they threw something at me and woke me up. Before I could say something, they just snickered and ran out. I remember being kind of angry/grumpy that I got woken up and that the bus driver and everyone else just ignored what just happened to me. I realized that as you get out of elementary school, the higher up people will not always lecture students for you. You have to learn to accept and take in the smaller things that do not matter, but once things really get out of hand, that is when you initiate some action. You always have the power to do it.

Those that know that they had power back then and still have power to control and affect other people are the ones that look into at the past and can let it go.

Those that continuously let go of their reins and let someone else control them while complaining in the background are those that cannot let go.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: