Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
New FAC Layout Bugs & Glitches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think about the new site version?
Definitely better than the old version
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Mixed feelings
26%
 26%  [ 8 ]
Definitely preferred the old version
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 30

Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fanart-central.net/user/zorrodenegro/profile is this normal?

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/esmtie14/2hpoaao.gif[/img]
LOL dancing TMNT's
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...it certainly is not. 1 story and yet multiple stories pop up with weird text arrangemnet? These bugs are getting funkier, and they keep connecting to the text box!

For example, the is pixiewolf's comment to me: <p>#830671 WHY ARE MY PICTURES ALWAYS IN PENDING</p>

Everytime we add formatting to some of these posts, the actual text box messes it up dramatically. I notice when I copy and paste something into another text box on FAC and press submit, the text box adds a ""=13px" in the beginning.

For example, I copy and paste "Hello World" from a written text box, copy and paste it into another text box on FAC, press submit, and the comment turns out as "=13pxHello World"

Does anyone know why there are so many text box glitches all of a sudden? [/code]
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone please note, does this seem to happen anywhere there's a textbox or only in WYSIWYG (non-code) viewing mode?
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
andr28a
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Comments fail to appear! Reply with quote

Just to let you guys know, my comments that I place when reading stories fail to appear. Wondering if you're aware of it and doing something or...
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stratadrake"]Everyone please note, does this seem to happen anywhere there's a textbox or only in WYSIWYG (non-code) viewing mode?[/quote]
I have just tried copy and pasting through the HTML coding mode, and the copy and paste error does not happen. Thus, the new NEW text box version still needs some tweaking.

Also, when someone edits their blog, does the website work REALLY slowly all of a sudden?
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Don't' know if this has to do with the latest layout.. but, on my profile, where it says last updated, it says September 2012, and I have updated it since then....

But it's not very important.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://imageshack.us/a/img195/6995/47479786.png

What the balls happened here?! Does this picture have a thumbnail that displays what the picture looked like before (which was giant), or was this because the picture is an animation?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was wondering that myself. What's with the giant piccie?! xX
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that too. Must be something to do with how the layout of the animation was created. I don't know a thing about animation but the separate pictures to the side of the thumbnail are the parts that make the animation, so maybe the thumbnail processor (or what ever it's called) didn't process that pic right.
-ShadeArt
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found another error.

It seems that if you look at an FAC picture as an unlogged member, and then you log in, that first picture page where you were not logged in will think you are still not logged in, and you "are not authorized to comment on that picture."
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i keep clearing my cache and it works for one time then it quits again later on

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/esmtie14/2hpoaao.gif[/img]
LOL dancing TMNT's
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]It seems that if you look at an FAC picture as an unlogged member, and then you log in, that first picture page where you were not logged in will think you are still not logged in, and you "are not authorized to comment on that picture."[/quote]

UUGH! this has been happening to me for sooo long! You just found it now??ugh whatever. XP

Actually I found something weird about that. That happened to me the other day, so I tried leaving the internet, to see if that would work; it didn't. |-(
however when that didn't work, I went into my browsing history and deleted everything: cookies, passwords, etc. That seemed to fix it strangely enough.
-ShadeArt
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a cookies issue then.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRwixey just reported this:
[quote="CRwixey"]Recently I've been unable to reply to comments left under my own pictures. I can leave comments on profiles and other users' work, but when I click on one of my own images I appear to be logged out. [b]When I try to log in from the same page, I get this message: "The CSRF token could not be verified".[/b][/quote]
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanna say, sorry for submitting giant pictures, I've been here more than long enough to know to re-size them, just slipped my mind.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, you failure. Lol, just kidding.

1. I just noticed that if you go to your profile and press "Watch list & Favorite Artists..." the whole page just freezes. Does that link actually work (I think that may be the link to unfavorite/block other artists)?

2. The dates next to blogs should be the MOST UPDATED date and not the date it was created, for making a new blog every time you update (especially when they are not read that much) is not done much.

3. When you try to edit an already existing blog, the blog text box is completely blank.

4. If you update your profile, the "last Updated" date stays the same as before .

EDIT:[quote] It seems that if you look at an FAC picture as an unlogged member, and then you log in, that first picture page where you were not logged in will think you are still not logged in, and you "are not authorized to comment on that picture."[/quote]
This problem has been happening less as of late. Smile I am not sure if Strata or Denis changed something, but I am able to comment all pictures now without the "not authorized to comment" problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: