Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
My pictures are really slow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laura123100
My First Post!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: My pictures are really slow Reply with quote

I submitted these 2 days ago:

these are still pending

Does anyone know how these can go faster? l:
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Luckylace222, she's the approval staff.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- or shadowfalcon!

With school messing with both my and shadowfalcon's schedules, usual picture approval times may be 3 - 5 days. I will do my best to approve them faster now that I know people are catching up to the slower pace (people always catch up)!

Your pictures should be up by now.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, if you've been away from FAC for a while, and then submit, your images may not show up right away...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- You mean that happens if you already have auto-approve?

From your comment, you are saying that after you, the user, have a FAC hiatus, come back, and try to submit, it takes much longer for your pictures to get submitted? If so, it should not matter wehther you are on a hiatus or not. The approval times to get pictures in depends on the hiatuses that the approval staff has (which equates to 3-5 days to approve pictures, but it is turning into 2-4 days around now).
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: