Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Gaurdian's of gahoole RPG: the pure one's rise
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluenose15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Gaurdian's of gahoole RPG: the pure one's rise Reply with quote

Roleplay as a Polar bear/Wolf/Owl/Puffins/blue owls/traders/Rouge smiths/something guardians of gahoole related

A barn owl stood over the old and abandoned Castle, she stared at it with great delight "im tired of these Vanities," she said "time for the pures to rise again,". A dozen of barn owls, sooty owls, and Blue owls flew down. "Hey uh.......Strulla what are we doing here again?" a ditsy Sooty owl said he had a lazy eye, Steak a blue owl smacked him on the head with his wing "Strulla's gonna make the pure one's rise you idiot!" Steak shouted. Strulla yelled at the both of them "Silence you fools!" Steak and the Sooty owl locked their beaks shut and nodded. Strulla spoke up "now listen everyone I want all of you to do a mission for me" all the owls nodded. "you will be seperated in teams" Strulla pointed at two Barn owls "Zuna and Collin you two will be the look out team, you will look out for crows and make sure they don't mob you got it!" Zuna and Collin nodded. Strulla pointed at three Sooties and two Blue owls "Monu, Kara, Vinn, Hachund, and Stool you'll be the egg team you'll take the eggs and bring them here use battle claws if you have to if any owl gets in your way!" they all nodded. She pointed at Steak and the Sooty owl "Steak and Lucus! you'll be the spy team, you'll hide in different disguises to get any information in any of the places even the Glaux Brothers' and Glaux Sisters' retreat got it!" they both nodded. "good" said Strulla "the rest of you come with me!" all the other owls followed Strulla for orders.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: My reply Reply with quote

http://www.owlpages.com/image.php?image=species-Otus-longicornis-2 type of owl he is

A Luzon Scoops owl flies above. He was injured and struggling to carry on, his wings were getting tired and he soon falls from the sky, His orange eyes spot her , he was slightly afraid. "I;m dead, I'm so dead" He mumbles.
velagirls10
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardians of gahool?
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i join plz

a wolf with light blue fur looks for a river, bloody and panting the wolf turns into a girl with ears and a fluffy tail upon finding a river to wash herself off in
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(in Gaurdians of gahoole humans are called others and wolves......well they're called dire wolves apparently ._.)
velagirls10
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Oh ._. so you rp as animals or...?)
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monu and Stool sat on a perch of an empty tree. They stared at the other tree that had a Whiskered Screech owl family. "Stool do you see how many eggs there are," Monu asked. Stool replied "about three eggs Monu," he said "this is good I can finally use my battle claws to good use now," he clutched his armed-talons on the branch tightly. Monu churred "Well dear I guess you can and don't try to get blood on your plumage we need that for the eggs," she took two steps closer to him and rubbed her feathers against his. He had a ticklish feeling in his gizzard he couldn't explain what it was but he enjoyed it. The Mother and Father whiskered screeches left the nest for food leaving the nest maid snake Holly to watch the eggs. "The time is now!" Stool said excitedly and flew in the nest, Holly turned around and gasped in horror as she sensed an owl come in. Stool flew at her and grabbed her tail and threw her out the nest leaving her to death. Stool looked at the precious eggs with glory he took the eggs and flew off leaving one egg behind. (awwwwww yeah i'm getting my rp on! Cool
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

velagirls10 wrote:
(Oh ._. so you rp as animals or...?)

you can rp as polar bears/Dire wolves/ and um.......uh.......... others I guess ._.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha lol i'm so bored D:

The lazon scoops owl is called Aki, he is hurt and looks at the other owls , knows they might not help. escaped cruel treatment by his family. " Help" He says ,his eyes flicker with fear.
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolz she's still a wolf she talks on the form of a humen because her clan is decenes of humens they breed and made her ......its my way of giving animals voices ok

The blue hairs girl suddenly hears something and runs off jumping up into the tree with the egg she looks at it curesly and picks it up taking it to her den after a bit
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara the Sootie owl was tired of work this and work that. She sighed and saw the lazon scoop falling out of the sky "my glaux he's going yeep!" she flew quickly to the sky and caught him by the wings "don't worry I'll help you," she said softly and brought him to an abandoned tree.
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rangiku wrote:
Lolz she's still a wolf she talks on the form of a humen because her clan is decenes of humens they breed and made her ......its my way of giving animals voices ok

The blue hairs girl suddenly hears something and runs off jumping up into the tree with the egg she looks at it curesly and picks it up taking it to her den after a bit

somehow deep in my brain it sounded epic *narrows eyes*
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girl puts the egg in a worm spot in her den and leaves stumic growling. She quiqly finds some fish in a river and trys to cache them only to fail
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aki looks at her" You really want to help me... I'm a waste of feather like my father said' He seems really down on himself, his injured and missing feathers, his battle claws are a bit loose.
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wolf girl is airing on her honches lising to Evey thing they are saying "hayexscuse me can one of u plz help me cache some fish plz" smiles kindly her fluffly tail waging behing her
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara softly looked at him 'don't think bad of yourself I thought about that once when I was just little," she said rubbing his head with her talons. "Stay here I'll get you some food," she rested her head on his and flew off.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aki looks very weak has been flying for days and hasnt eaten he looks at her as she leaves his orange eyes very dull. He sees the wolf girl and looks afraid. says to Kara "o..oh ok. "

(Lol i only seen the movie btw lol i cant find the first books DSmile
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sighs "hay u owl the one that's flying can u help me plz" she jumps up to where ski is "hi" she smiles kindly
bluenose15

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dire wolf shara padded up to the wolf girl "Shut up and come with me," she barked grumpily
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aki screeches in complete terror . he backs up in the tree. he fears wolves and other bigger animals , he closes eyes. "I;m not here... I'm not here"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: