Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Alraune
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Alraune Reply with quote

Alraune is an old imperial port city on the southern edge of the Empire’s border on the jeweled sea. In the olden days Alarune was a major trading destination, but after changes in trading routes the city was often bypassed in favor of ports closer to the Empire’s capitol Zenith. Over the years one third of the population has moved out of the city in favor of finding their fortunes elsewhere.

A strange phenomenon has started to happen within Alraune, dreams and nightmares with an occurring theme; whispers within the dream saying “come with me.” About the time that the dreams started there was a sudden jump in violent crimes and people acting strangely, murmuring to themselves ignoring any attempts of interaction.

After a time all those affected by this phenomenon become lethargic and simply sit waiting eyes always staring straight forward. Before they slip into the lethargic state, the affected all say the same thing, “don’t fear the path.”
During the night, there have been reports of strange sights and sounds.

This is set in a medieval period so weapons are primarily melee. Also, magic does exist so there’s that.

Magic- All magic users are children of the hollow gods, they are not physically stronger than normal humans but they are able to do magic. The personality of the child along with their powers is often linked to which god or goddess they are related to.

Lust- Children have cyan eyes-
Very picky in matters of love and sexual desire. The most common mages.
Control over plants/vines

Fear- Children have white eyes-
Children are highly courageous. The second most common.
Can talk to or control animal’s minds- can do the same to some weak willed humans- can also create illusions.

Pain- Children have Scarlet eyes-
Children have a high tolerance for pain
Can transfer pain to another, can numb pain to a certain point. Can control light.

Pride- deep red eyes-
Children are meek and care little about how they are perceived
Control over ice

Rage- Yellow eyes-
Children are calm and understanding
Control over fire

Death- Black eyes-
Live extremely long lives
Can kill with a single touch (a rare skill), control over shadows

Truth- Orange eyes-
Children are easy liars
Can heal wounds including lethal ones.

Hunger- Lavender eyes-
Children are balanced and rarely complain about their hunger. Incredibly rare mages.
Control over most elements, can heal personal wounds

"Actions speak louder than Wombats." - Auto-correct at its finest.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds intense and intresting will give it a try, Anything u need to know first or just start?
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to post a character sheet if you wish too, I'll be posting the first post soon hopefully.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah alright ,mmm will wait for ur first post so i can get an idea,

Name; Dain
Age; 19yrs
Eyes; Deep red
Pride
Powers; Ice
Hair; Dark brown
Heigjht; 6.3 foot
Weight; Average

Weapon; Steel Sword,

Yeah think will go with Pride one cuse ice seems cool Very Happy Lol surprised i can think something up universty till 5pm burns my mind XD
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ha, I know that feeling, luckily summer break for me.)

Uneven paving stone bit into raw palms as Lucina pushed herself up. Her left shoulder throbbed, blood dripped from her right nostril. She slipped her legs under her, resting her arms against her thighs. Her shirt was torn down from her collar several inches, her left sleeve hung by a few seams and blood ran down her arm. To her right man groaned, her yellow eyes shifted towards him. She held her breath. Her assailant didn't move, his empty eyes stared past her.

Lucina slowly rose to her feet, she stumbled to her left. She placed her hand against the side of a building to keep steady. The man shifted his head towards her, his lips twitched. Keeping her arm against the wall to keep steady Lucina limped down the alley. The man groaned again, Lucina shivered and looked back. He stared at her, his mouth opened and his eyes focused.

“Don’t fear the path.” He said, barely above a whisper. Lucina darted forward out of the alley and stumbled forward into the street. She looked back over her shoulder. The man hadn't moved, he simply stared at the wall where she had been standing. Squeezing her nostril closed Lucina started down the road.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea i have to make short film and finish a writting project lol XD But mondays my longest days o_0)

Dain was wandering alone and had a sharp sword fastened to his belt, his hair was blowing in the way of his pale face. His deep red eyes seemed unfocused as he was tired. Things had been far to strange for him lately. He didn't see Lucinda as he was lost in his own thoughts. In the distance he could hear wolves howling and tightened his grip around the sword.

"Wolves" he muttered,"Brillant!!" He didnt sound impressed. Too tired for a fight he thought. He decided to bolt and ran as fast as he could, he was panting from exhaustion. He soon stopped and tried to work out how far away the howls were, they obviously weren't in the city though.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucina pressed against the side of a house, she slid down the wall into a sitting position. She stared between her legs. Irregularly shaped stone covered in droplets of blood. Lucina looked up when she heard the howl. Why would wolves be this close? She wondered as she pulled her hand away from her nose. The blood was already starting to dry.
Slowly she turned her head as she heard footsteps drawing near, a pale man with a hand firmly on his sword. She gritted her teeth hoping the man would keep moving.

(Hope you've already started on that film of yours. Ha, the last few weeks of my semester was a good 60+ pages of writing.)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhaha lol i am writing a script gonna start filming soon i hope XD haha weathers been terrible so might stick to inside filming o_0 i never made a film and my mind stuck in Lord Of Rings and hobbit so only had complex fantasy ideas in my head

Dain glanced briefly over at her seeming intrested . Wonder who she is he wondered. He was panting still and didn't really care what her opinion was of him. He sort of vainly attempted to flatten his messed up hair. He then just decided to walk over to her after awhile, he could see she was injured, Though he didn't really know what to do as healing wasn't part of his abilities. "Are you alright Miss?" He speaks clearly and is focused on her. He seemed less tense now and had moved his hands away from the sword.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucina watched the man as he drew near. She clinched her jaw and pushed her pale lips together. Another mage, great. She ran her tongue along her lips, she cringed at the taste of blood. She pulled the ripped part of her shirt together, and followed the man as he walked up the stairs to her.
“Are you alright miss?” he asked, Lucina felt her shoulders tense. What does he want?
“Just a few bruises.” She said levelly holding her shirt tighter. “Nothing to worry about.” She added, hoping the man would move on.

(Sounds busy, good luck)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol directing, writting script, filming , editting lol basically everything but being in it o,o

Dain shrugged and nodded. "mmmm ok i'm no healer but looked like it hurt is all," He says . Dain could see this girl didn't trust him, not that it was going to be a bother to him. He started to walk away and pulled a hood over his head,he was wearing a dark cloak and boots that seemed to be worn out. His movements were much slower then before as he was tired. In truth he really wasn't bothered to start much conversation anymore now.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laying her head back Lucina let out a short breath. She kept an eye on the man as he walked away. Relaxing slightly she let her had drop away from her shirt. Guess he was just passing by then. She placed her hands on her knees and slowly pushed herself up. Shouldn’t stop others might come by. Holding her hand against the wall to keep steady Lucina started down the street opposite the way the other man was going. Her right knee throbbed each time she took a step.
This is going to suck. she thought gritting her teeth.

(If you have a plan for your character, go right ahead, if not I can move a different character towards yours.)
(Well that sounds like… fun)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hahah yeah ... and great i cant find my map for my novel 0_0;)
(ok, he just wants to ask who she is)

Dain turned and looked back at her briefly before carrying on. He soon sat up against a building panting. He knew he should probably go home soon though. His eyes closed for the moment as he tried to think. He soon changed his mind and went back over to where she is. "Who are you?" He sounded confident ,his eyes though betrayed how tired he was, he'd deep dark shadows under his eyes. "I'm Dain."
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ha, I still need to make the map for this universe)

Lucina froze when she heard footsteps, she looked back over her shoulder. That man again? She watched him as he drew closer, she half turned towards him holding her torn shirt together again. He looks tired. She completely turned towards him and leaned against the wall as he asked her name.
“My name?” She asked, looking into his eyes. “Lucina.” She said. “That all you wanted?”

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh gosh i found it lol forgot where i put the folder it was.. and almost wasnt sure if was that folder, but i redone the map so many times due to changes in the story... and that is best verison so far o,o Lolz id freak if it was gone 0_0

the tired mage shrugged " I Don't really know what i am doing," He says." I wish somebody would tell me whats going on lately thou." He lent on the wall of the building his dark hair falling in his face, he pulled hood over more . Dain's eyes seemed duller from exhaustion he looked at her agian. Lucinda what an interesting name he thought to himself.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“You want to know what’s going on?” She asked shifting her weight off her right leg. “Did you just move in or something?” She brushed her brown hair away from her eyes with her free arm.

“Well, as much as I would like to talk right now, I really want to go home and change my shirt and bandage my shoulder.” She paused for a second and glanced down the street where Dain had been walking. “If you’re going that way, keep your eyes open, someone might try to… hurt you.”

(I just got my map in my head, just add a city or town when a new one is added into the lore. Though, I haven't done much with the eastern portion of the Empire across the Jeweled Sea.)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain looked back at her and blinked "Well Yeah... I just got here a week ago and things seemed strange," He says . "Oh Yeah i'll be careful." I really hope something doesnt happen... Not sure I have enough energy for a fight. he thought he though turned and looked back down where he'd been heading "Never Mind i wont bother you... I Should get home " He rubbed his eyes a bit and turned away again.

(Lol i dont remeber the map in my head i couldnt redo from memory XD )
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucina stepped off the wall. She pulled in a sharp breath between her teeth as she placed too much weight on her knee. She cursed through her teeth and place a hand against the wall quickly. Damn, now it’s really starting to hurt. She carefully placed her left hand on her knee, wincing again as her shoulder protested the movement. She squeezed her eyes closed and took in a long breath.
“Try to get inside before it gets too late. I’ve heard bad stories about that as well.” She stated gingerly massaging her leg.
(Keep a few copies, I would recommend.)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea i just copied and Scanned it o,o I been wanting to draw it up on computer but i mess it up lol)

Dain looked a little nervous as she said that."Yeah I am going to g..go now" he says. He could see she was in more pain now but wasn't sure if he should help her out. So he started on his way home, keeping look out for danger around. Wonder what shes on about he thought, thinking too much and the exhaustion was starting to make his head hurt so he forgot about it and made way to his small house.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping one hand firmly on the wall Lucina limped back home. She kept glancing at corners being sure she was alone. Between houses she moved with a heavy limp keeping as much weight off her right leg as she could.

(Well he could've offered to help. <.<)
(I can't stand using my computer to draw things.)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I use it alot o,o but still do traditional alot too)
(mmm wasnt sure she wanted it)

Dain sighed and turned the door handle looking around. MMM its going to be dark soon He yawned a bit and walked inside the house. He took off his boots and cloak and just dumped them on the floor too tired to put them away. "So tired" He mumbled to himself. He was tired but all the strange goings on had made him want to avoid sleeping.

Last edited by DragonOfDarkness18 on Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: