Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Alraune
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(An offer is an offer, and she might have)(Shall we move on to the next day?)
(I need a pencil to draw)

Lucina placed her left hand against the door as she dug into her pocket for her key. Drug a small black key out and slipped it into the lock. There was a light click and she pushed her door open. She stepped into her home and closed the door behind her. Lucina limped down the hall towards her bedroom.

"Actions speak louder than Wombats." - Auto-correct at its finest.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i lost most my good pencils and dogs destroyed one o,o lol and had to buy more inky pens o,o )

(ah ok )( yeah i guess lol)

Dain woke up late the next morning, hadn't intended to fall asleep really. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes looking around. He tried to think over what Lucinda had told him, everything that had been going on was so strange. "Maybe i should have stayed where i lived before"he mumbled. "Dont even know why i came to this strange place."
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Mechanical works fine for me)
(Speaking generally, it is usually better to keep characters close and interacting then allowing them to split apart, especially when there are very few characters. )

Lucina sat on the edge of the bath, a folded piece of cloth on her lap. She looked down at her shoulder, it was purple and bruised, with four long scratches where the man’s nails had dug in when he had torn off her sleeve. She wrapped a thin strip of cloth over her shoulder and several inches down her arm before tying it off. She moved the cloth on her lap, a deep bruise ran from her hip and down her left leg, her left knee was scratched and torn where it had slammed into the ground. Lucina slowly wound the cloth up her leg, tearing off long strips from the piece on her lap when she needed more. That finished she folded up what remained of the cloth sheet and set it down next to her.

She carefully pushed off the bath and gingerly walked over to her folded clothes and got dressed. A light sundress that wouldn’t grind against her thigh. Letting out a long breath she limped to her front door.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Yeah i do try keep them interacting thou he will keep trying to talk to her o,o )

(mmm i break those 0_0; )

Dain got changed and grabbed some bread before heading outside again, He wondered if he should go try find Lucinda to make sure she was actually ok. He stretched and walked down the street. "Wonder where she lives" He says to himself. He still was slightly tired but looked less dead then night before, he was about half way down the street before he'd to go back to house and get his sword before he headed out again.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Huh.. I find those hard to break) (Sorry I’m out after this, can’t brain right now, tired.)

Lucina walked with a slight limp as she made her way down the street. She cast a glace back over her shoulder. Right, need to check if that man is still there… I need anything he could tell me. She took a breath in and let it out, and continued down the street towards the ally she had been attacked in.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOl i break the lead and the whole pencil not sure how o,o and thats ok Nights XD)

Dain walked till he could see her. mmm ah there she is. He looked at her then put his hands inside his cloak and pulled out a potion" Uhh here should help your injures and pain." He speaks gently, it was his last one left as he hadn't brought more yet, he was no healer so didn't know how to make them. Yet he wasn't injured and didn't see need for using it.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Uh, healing potions don’t exist in this universe, it could be a herbal remedy or something to that effect which numbs pain or boosts the immune system.)

This guy again? Maybe he was heading back mid-city? She raised an eyebrow when the Dain offered her a small glass vial. “Huh? You mean something for the pain?” She asked, eyeing the vial. It contained a muddled green liquid that made Lucina scrunch her nose. She raised her right arm and shook her head. “No thanks, I’m fine.” She said.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ok will go with that, wasnt sure o.o)

Dain shrugged and looked at her "mmm your choice... Its not all that bad though" He says. He pushed his hair out of his face and sighed. "You get home ok last night?, I would have helped but this city makes me uncomfortable."
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I got back fine.” She said quickly, eyes shifting to look down the alley she had been attacked in. It seemed empty. Did the man move? She clicked her tongue and looked back towards Dain. “Why did you move to Alraune? Not much reason to move here is there?” She asked.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain shrugged "Not fully sure... Maybe i'm drawn to danger.... Though i wanted to get away from where i was , and here was closest couldn't walk any further." He looked at her ."Ah thats good," He pulled his hood down his hair in way of his eyes a little.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hell did he do to make him need to run? Lucina eyed him for several seconds before glancing back down the alley.
“It’s going to be overcast all day, no reason to have a hood up.” She said absently as she attempted to check if the man was still there. At the far end a shadow cast against a building moved, Lucina scrunched her brow. “What the?...” She said lightly.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain looked at her " I just feel safer with it up... Less likely to be noticed who i am.." He says" And umm i didn't do anything wrong if that's what u think...," He looked to where the shadow moved also and blinked thinking he was imagining things. What in the world was that He glanced around him.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucina ran her tongue along her teeth and motioned for Dain to stay still with her right hand. She spoke in a low voice through her teeth. “Not safe, don’t move.” She stepped lightly into the alley, quietly making her way towards the curve that lead to the dead end. She edged around the curve and stopped. Three buildings connected to form a dead end. A man stood in the center of the alley, in a dark black cloak with a cloth mask with the symbol of a skull over his face.
Who the hell? Lucina held still, the man was staring at the ground where she had been laying yesterday. Taking small steps Lucina closed the gap between her and the man. She took a deep breath in.
“Hello?” She called. The man didn’t move or respond.
(Feel free have him follow her into alley.)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhaha ok XD )

Dain ingored her and followed her into the alley way, wanting to see what the shadow."Wait what?" He says confused. He also caught sight of the strange man standing there. Who is he? What is going on here? Dain glanced around and then back at the man, He had his knuckles clenched a bit, he wanted to make move to grab his sword. He still also had his ice magic he knew that, even if he didn't like using it.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man’s head snapped up as Dain’s arm made a motion towards his sword. He stood perfectly still for half a minute, head turned towards Dain as if waiting to see what the other man would do. Lucina cleared her throat and the man’s head jerked to the left towards her. His body spasmed as he took a step forward vanishing as his heel touched the ground and suddenly reappearing barely an inch from Lucina. He leaned down and Lucina swallowed hard and attempted not to jump back. She stared where she thought the man’s eyes were the black eye sockets on the skull mask.

The man spoke, voice level and slow. “Do not resist when you have been called.” His head again snapped towards Dain. “Pride shall not save you.” Another set of spasms ripped through the man then he was gone.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain tensed and reached for the sword and drew it, the blade seemed shiny and clean like he hadn't used it much, as it was a new sword. He didn't want Lucinda to be hurt again, hed used magic if he had to as well. "Leave her alone," His voice was clear and he sounded brave.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucina glanced around the alley slowly her pale lips drawn together tightly. “When I have been called?...” She said under her breath as she turned towards Dain. She gave the blade a long look before meeting Dain’s eyes. “You can put that away, I’m pretty sure it… he has left the area.” Lightly she stepped over to where the man had been standing, she kneeled down and ran her finger along the ground.

“You know, there is probably still time for you to leave before you become involved in all this.” She said squinting to see if something was on the stone.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain looked at her "Leave? But i cant go back to where i came from nor try go further" He says. Plus i want to find out whats going on here. He thought to him self. He sheathed his blade and seemed confused about what the man had been speaking about and where he'd gone.

(Lol started filming my short film today lol)
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“It’s your grave.” Lucina said as she ran her finger along the stone. My blood. Was that what he was looking at? No, maybe he came here for the man and I just caught him after the act. Lucina shook her head and glanced over at Dain. The man threatened him too. Might be too late for him to run already.
Brushing her hands off Lucina stood up and walked over to Dain. “If you are planning on staying in Alraune come with me, I’ll answer any questions you might have.”

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain shrugged and followed her" I'll take my chances here, My father wants to kill me so ......" He looked at her as he walked he pulled the hood up. " I Just want to know what is going on this strange city." He wasn't sure why he was drawn to the danger or wanted to know more of what was going on . He wasn't even sure why he didn't have the sense to stay out of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: