Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Alraune
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His father wants to kill him? The hell'd he do? Lucina shook her head and continued to walk. [i] He'll say when he wants to.[\i]
"You want to know what's going on? Well so do I, I can tell you everything I know so far."

"Actions speak louder than Wombats." - Auto-correct at its finest.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain walked by her a bit quiet for awhile as he nearly was going to cry but he didnt. "Existing is why my father wants to kill me... hes Insane but blames my birth for her death" He clenches his fists a bit tense. " Ah ok.. well that would be more than i know i think" He said as he walked.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Is Dain directly related to Pride, as in one of his parents was Pride, or is it that he is related to Pride because of an ancestor?)
(How's filming going?)

"I'm sorry to hear that." Lucina said, walking up to her front door. She slipped the key in the lock ad pushed the door open. "Close the door behind you." She said as she stepped into her house and went through a door to her right. She took a seat to a large wooden table and nudged a chair across from her out from under the table with her foot.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. Been editting it for about 2hrs and a bit but had enough for day)
And mmm guess one his parents were)

Dain looked around and walked into the house, He nodded. "Mmm Yeah well never mind about my past... ," In truth he really would rather to not talk about it that much. "So umm yea what do you know?" He seemed serious and wanted to talk more about what was going on in the city around him.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Well, if one of his parents is Pride it wouldn’t really work with the story your setting up for him.)

Lucina motioned him towards the chair across from her. She placed her hands on the table and cleared her throat. “There’s something affecting people. I don’t know what it is exactly but… It isn’t good.”
She absently scratched at the table for a few seconds, eyes slowly moving along the wall. “Those affected get violent for a time, then eventually vanish. No symptoms leading up to when they become violent and no clues as to where they go. I’m attempting to figure out what is happening.” Her eyes moved to Dain. “There will be a panic if it isn’t all sorted out soon. I want to stop that.”

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ah ok what would cuse can change it o,o)

Dain looked at her "Yeah i figured it wasn't good," He mumbled. He sat down and watched her as she scratched at the table " I can help you find out" He say. He seemed unsure what to do though and tried to think what he already knew, But he found he really didn't know much more than her.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Depends, is Pride the mother or father?)

“Thanks.” She said for his offer to help. “There’s something more, now that I think about it. A symbol that I keep seeing painted on walls using… various means.” She pushed herself up quickly and quickly started out of the room. “Wait right there, I need to grab something.” She called as she passed through the door. She quickly went through several drawers until she found a pencil and a scrap of paper. Jogging back into the room she placed the paper on the table, leaning over she quickly started to sketch.

“It looks something like this.” She said, pushing the scrap of paper towards him. The symbol was a circle with the top quarter missing, a dot in the middle of a circle, a line was drawn down from the dot splitting the circle in half. “Have you seen this anywhere around the city?” She asked, leaning forward on the table, resting her weight on her hands.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Mother maybe)
( I finished my short film today XD)

He nodded and watched her leave the room, He was trying to think about what was going on lately, But he just had no clue , So waited to see what she could tell him. "Ah ok" He says.

Dain thought hard and looked at the symbol, Have i seen that? "I'm not really sure, Might have but i might have not been paying attention" He said. He still looked at it. He really couldn't place it if he knew or not. He tried to think more but kind of gave up.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry, was on vacation.)(You could switch the story to Pride having left, the Hollow Gods usually don’t fake their deaths.)
(Nice to hear)

Annoyed Lucina clicked her tongue. “So much for that hope.” She said, with a shake of her head. “Keep the paper. Might be of some use to you.” With a light sigh she slipped into her chair with a light thump. So much for that small hope. Tapping a finger on the table she weighed her options.
Her yellow eyes shifted towards Dain’s sword, which was resting against his chair. “Dain… How good are you with that?” she asked, looking back up at him.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(oh hahah ) (And yeah o,o i was distracted latly have exams and buried in rp website and such)

Dain looked over at her "Ah pretty good," he has a slight smirk on his face. " I trained for awhile," He looked over at the drawing again and looked harder then something struck him " Oh actually i have seen it... i just wasn't sure but now i remembered."
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Good luck on exams. I’ve been meaning to check out some actual RP forums)

“Just asking because the blade doesn’t look used.” She said as she glanced back down towards the sword. Her head snapped back up as he mentioned seeing the symbol before. She stood up out of her chair, leaned forward on the table and stared into his eyes.
“Where?” She asked quickly. “Can you take me there?”

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol heres been so slow and empty feeling so i thought id check out an rp site usually i don't remember to check but been on Role player Guild lol been role playing alot of Avengers lately o,o)

"Ah that would be because this one is new... I broke my last blade" Dain laughed a bit and got up "Oh sure.. well i think its it, Did look like the drawing," He headed for the door smiling. He had the drawing in his hand. " I will lead the way,"

http://roleplayerguild.com/member.php?42221-Magic223 Here me Very Happy )
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I believe I joined one once… Then prompted to forget completely about it)

“Right.” Lucina said slipping from the table and hurried after him. She pulled the door open, stepped through and closed the door behind her after Dain had stepped through. She glanced up at Dain, she ran her tongue along the inside of her lips before speaking.
“Where did you see the symbol? Is it close by?” She asked quickly.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah i believe fairly close by" Dain replied as he began walking, he lead her to where he had seen it and looked around. He seemed to be gazing around to make sure nobody else was around them. He seemed worried if they were been followed and sighed.

(Lol i usaully forget rp sites , but least its active seeming place always many people online i get many messages asking for rps lol)
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry for the blah writing.)

Lucina brushed past Dain as she walked to the symbol. Running her tongue along her teeth she turned towards Dain, leaning her weight to her right looking past him. Her brows scrunched as she looked over her shoulder. She looked back towards Dain, her heart fluttering lightly in her chest her mind slow to catch up why. There isn’t anyone around here so why am I so nervous… wait, this road leads to the market.

“Dain,” she started, a realization hitting her. “how many people did we pass when we walked here?” her eyes darted down the alley to the left of the symbol.

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mmmm i don't know.. Not many" Dain replied. He looked around as if to check if there was anybody around. He seemed a bit unsure of what was going on , he could see that she was neverous "Its bothering you isn't it," He seemed to be thinking a bit.

(Its ok, srry if i get slow i am distracted latly and still trying to get through study for exam)
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This street leads to the market." Lucina looked back to the symbol, she pushed her lips together tightly and again looked back down the alley.
"This street never has so little traffic during the day." She glanced at Dain then started down the alley carefully.
"Keep your eyes open. Alright?"
(Study hard!)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done exam yesterday XD)

" I will " Dain replied, he walked around and kept looking, his hand was around his blade which he would draw quickly if danger approach, He seemed focused and intent on what he was doing. Dain followed what she told him to do.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The alley lead to a small courtyard with a short twisted oak tree in the center. Short brown grass crunched underfoot as Lucina stepped into the courtyard, she walked slowly forward her yellow eyes carefully moving along the shadows of the surrounding buildings. She paused a foot away from the tree, thick knotted roots poked though the ground. She knelt down, a repeating pattern had been carved into the root. A half circle with a line up from the middle, the line was crossed three times by short dashes. She ran her finger along the root and looked up.
"Does the ground look disturbed anywhere? Like someone had dug in it." She glanced back at Dain before she looked back to the root. "Because I swear I've seen this before, over a place where something had been buried."

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain followed through the alleyway and into the courtyard and looked for evidence of the ground being disturbed . He moved carefully as he looked around, it did seem odd to him and he was just quiet for awhile as he looked in taking in his surroundings.
"I've not been here long... But it does seem quite odd..." He walked over to where it did look like the ground had been dug up. "Ahh Over here!" he exclaimed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: