Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Alraune
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luinca slowly circled around the tree trunk, several places the bark had been scraped away, small symbols carved into the wood. Rapping his knuckle on the tree she looked up, she saw a twitch of movement next to a tall stone chimney. She held still, eyes scanning the roof, only turning when Dain exclaimed that he thought he found something.
She walked over quickly and knelt down, the ground was broken in a perfect circle, Lucina pulled on the grass and the top layer came away without much force. The dirt underneath was dry and in clumps, she reached in and started to dig the dirt out.
"Give me a hand."

"Actions speak louder than Wombats." - Auto-correct at its finest.
DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain looked around for a bit, before he went over and helped her dig. He seemed quite focused on what he was doing. "This is confusing but i think maybe we are getting somewhere" He replied. He carried on helping her dig though examined the symbols at the same time.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Haven't found anything yet." Lucina said back and she tossed a clump of dirt aside. She paused, the afternoon light glinted off something at the bottom of their small hole. "Hold on, spoke too soon." she said, her right hand darting forward, grabbing around where she saw the glint. She drew her hand back, loose dirt falling from between her fingers. Carefully she opened her hand and sifted through the contents, from underneath a flat rock, stuck in the dry earth Lucina pulled out a small metallic object.
"A key?" she said, her brow scrunching as she turned it over between her fingers. She looked up at Dain, then back to the key. A smile split her lips.
"Think we should keep digging?" she asked.

(Yucky writing, sorry.)(Hope you did well on your exam!)

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(haha i dont judge ) (lolz i hope so i was a bit stuck cuse was alot to remember o,o but i was so happy to get out that i ran and tripped grazing knees and hands on pathway out of uni 0_0;)

Dain watched and dug as she tossed the clumps of dirt aside, He stopped when he saw that she had found a key "mmm there has to be reason that key is buried." he mumbles half to her and half to himself. He wondered what the key was for and if it was linked to something to do with the problems lately, It was hidden and obviously a key to something important that people wanted hidden. He contemplated some things as he began digging more, his nails getting dirt stuck between as he dug up more ground.
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ow, that had to hurt)

Lucina slipped her key into her pocket. She rubbed her hands together brushing off dust.
"Maybe that was only one thing in there." she said after watching Dain dig for several extra minutes. Placing her hands on her knees Lucina pushed herself up. She held her hand out for Dain to take. "Lets see if there is anything else around here to find, I think that's all that was in there."

DragonOfDarkness18
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(haha yup XD)

Dain looked at her, he stopped digging and slowly got up and nodded "Yeah i think so," he was ready to help in any way he could. Even if digging was getting tired he would carry on and look elsewhere with her while he was onto something. He brushed the dirt off his pants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: